Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

name that movie! (game)

for all you aspiring movie buffs
    heres the rules a quote from a film is typed you have to guess the film and then do one of your own

here's my first one (very easy)
    "i dont mind the bullets and the blood. i dont want any titles or medals....what i want is for you to stand there in your ***goty white suit and with your harvard mouth extend me some ****ing courtesy!you gotta ask me nicely"
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A Few Good Men
    The Breakfast of Champions ain't f*cking Wheaties; it's the opposition.

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: name that movie! (game)

Originally posted by stone fox
    for all you aspiring movie buffs
    heres the rules a quote from a film is typed you have to guess the film and then do one of your own

here's my first one (very easy)
    "i dont mind the bullets and the blood. i dont want any titles or medals....what i want is for you to stand there in your ***goty white suit and with your harvard mouth extend me some ****ing courtesy!you gotta ask me nicely"
    A Few Good Men, when Cruise ask Jack for the transfer order.

Okay here is mine(also somewhat easy)

"They are not going to catch us, we're on a mission from God"

spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanpower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Do you suck dicks? Are you a peter puffer? Bull****! I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!"

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Ursala, what the ****? Theres no T.P. in the bathroom!"
    the jakes on you.

Z-Dogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: name that movie! (game)

Originally posted by goblin6
    A Few Good Men, when Cruise ask Jack for the transfer order.

Okay here is mine(also somewhat easy)

"They are not going to catch us, we're on a mission from God"
    Piece of cake, "Blues Brothers"
    C-A-P-S Caps Caps Caps!!!!

Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by spartanpower
    [B]"Do you suck dicks? Are you a peter puffer? Bull****! I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!"

Full Metal Jacket??
    A winner never quits-a quitter never
    wins.

Quit while your ahead.

The emptiest wagon makes the most noise.

Wink

Let me think of a good one. I'll return shortly.

Kind of a difficult one but for those who know the movie well, shouldn't be a problem.

"You know, the condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip it on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, then you throw it away. The condom, I mean. Not the stranger."

Another classic:

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f-ckin' amuse you?"

If you all don't know this one...

Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Z-Dogg
    [B]Another classic:

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f-ckin' amuse you?"

If you all don't know this one...

Goodfellas
    wins.

Quit while your ahead.

"you smoke this **** to escape reality, me i don't need this ****...i am reality"

Pretty easy.
    wins.

Quit while your ahead.

B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Z-Dogg
    Kind of a difficult one but for those who know the movie well, shouldn't be a problem.

"You know, the condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip it on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, then you throw it away. The condom, I mean. Not the stranger."
    Fight club...
    Made from steel. Must expand.
    C*M*C

Good job w/ Good Fellas. Easy huh? Try this one.

"I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Fight Club

This one's f*ckin lame:

"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time."

B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10) B_LEE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."
    Matrix?
    C*M*C

Nice B Lee!!

The Matrix

"Yes London. You know, fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Merr f*ckin Poppins London!"

Cool

Can't get one past B Lee

Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000)
    spartan powers are fast and the furious and snatch
    I'm like a ghost with a hammer in my hands.

Faster and Stronger. **** Bigger.

The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical activity.

Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000) Marciano is just really nice. (+1000)
    how about this one, not sure i have it right, but close enough.

"an ant walks on the edge of a razor blade, this is my dream, this is my nightmare."

or,

"all i got in this world are my word and my balls, and i don't break 'em for nobody."

or

i don't tip

The consciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical activity.

Lightbulb

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
    C*M*C

Originally posted by Marciano
    how about this one, not sure i have it right, but close enough.

"an ant walks on the edge of a razor blade, this is my dream, this is my nightmare."

or,

"all i got in this world are my word and my balls, and i don't break 'em for nobody."

or

i don't tip
    Apocalypse Now and Scarface

Good job Marciano, I couldn't think of the Snatch quote. Great freakin' movie though!

Try this one. Only worth 5 points:

"You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a f-cking t-shirt, at best."

"Are you gonna do somethin or just stand there and bleed?"

se7en. easy

how about?

come with uncle, i'll give you something to play your fuzzy warblers on

tombstone...how about.

"oh terrence this is worse than the time i fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture."

Originally posted by Marciano
    tombstone...how about.

"oh terrence this is worse than the time i fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture."

LMFAO, Sout Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

"You just killed an un-armed man!"
    "He shoulda armed himself."

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here's another.

"check if the name is on the briefcase....ohhh Sampsonite, I was way off".

".......beh beh beh, what are you laughing at?..why dont you get a horse, and move in the mountains and leave everyone alone".
    *Two in the Chest, One in the Head*

○Νє*

Official Misc Meat Head #3