The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is this pre-made protein shake 'good' for me?

I'm having some hardcore trouble taking in my 198grams of protein. I can get about 100 just from food, and unfortunately due to lack of any supplements in France, I can't get protein powder.
    However.....
    I saw this protein shake in the vending machine and tried it.
    Stats :
    143 calories
    2.5g fat
    5g carbs
    25g protein

It didn't sound bad, and the flavor is pretty good.
    I took down the ingredients list :
    Semi-sweetened milk, water, calcium, caseinate, sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K, sodium saccain, carrageenan, and for the pink color (strawberry) E129.
    There's no aspartame!
    So before I ask them to order me a big case of it, is it any good?
    I realize it's not the best way to take in protein.....but one a day can't be too horrible. Plus, at 2$ a can, Im sure it's cheaper to buy bulk.
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corazon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would think its fine..but you should have atleast a fruit with it..to give you more energy for the gym..there's not enough carbs in the shake...

my 2 cents..

Edit... ohh pre made..i thought you ment pre workout..haha sorry...but ya its good...but like the guy o the bottom of me said not as a meal..inless you have it b4 bed..
    Last edited by Corazon; 02-16-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    -Stud-

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For a protein shake, yes it's good. For a whole meal, no
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho