Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I Really need some advice about my wrist pain :(

About a week before Christmas,being in a crazy mood i punched a damn chair in a kind of uppercut manner and unfortunately hurt my my right wrist...I punched the chair hard but instead of punching in a straight motion i ended up punching the chair with the upper part of my hands ....that was before Christmas....i still have terrible pains when trying to lift dumbbells and even trying to perform puch ups...really need an advice here on what it might be

***cliffs***

1.A week before Christmas punched chair in uppercut way

2.Miscalculated and punched hard with the upper part of my hand

3.Injured my wrist ,really hurts can't perfrom things such as push ups etc,

Any idea what i might have done in my wrist?i feel like i cant develop my full potential

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had an x-ray or investigations done?
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Keravnos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fresch View Post
    Had an x-ray or investigations done?
    not yet,unfortunately,but due to personal reasons i can't do so for some months from now on

BUMP

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    may want to rob a gas station or something, if you broke something and it heals wrong your just going to be in pain for longer vs owing a few hundred bucks for hospital or doc visit

Originally Posted by gimpy835 View Post
    may want to rob a gas station or something, if you broke something and it heals wrong your just going to be in pain for longer vs owing a few hundred bucks for hospital or doc visit
    lol yeah good point i guess my only solution is to visit the doc

M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10) M3Rachel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like it could be carpal tunnel. If you hit the wrong way you can seriously damage the tendons and ligaments in your forearm.

Don't be surprised if you end up with a crappy looking wrist brace, and if it doesn't heal, if you have to have corrective surgery.

And start punching pillows, lol

gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gimpy835 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eh better safe than sorry, may have just sprained your wrist...never know though. i have been having some problems with mine lately and its been hurting for like 2 weeks but im just too stupid to stop going to the gym and let my body recover. may want to give a wrist support thing from walmart a try in the meantime. i started wearing one while im at work (sitting at a computer typing all day) and i can already notice a difference afer a few days of wearing it pain is subsiding