View Poll Results: well ?

Voters
824. You may not vote on this poll
  • pit

275 33.37%
  • gsd

549 66.63%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dogs bred for "gameness" are bred with Animal Aggression. If you are using "game" in the context of the APBT.

Any dog with size, power and teeth that has not been trained or properly ordered in the "pack" can "attack" a human. I use "attack" loosly because if you have a dog that has been taught he has no limits, then it will "correct" anything, humans included as though it were another dog in the "pack" as it either challanges for pack order or establishes his leadership as the alpha.

That is not human aggression, that is irresponsible dog owners that won't train their dogs, contain them properly and respect the other humans in their environment.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheClips View Post
    ^^Obviously HAS owned a pit.

And I don't believe everything I hear, and I don't think all pits are killer dogs. But when 8/10 dog attacks are from pit bulls, why is it always blamed on "bad owners" or "media bias"???

As a responsible owner of two PBs an AmStaff and a game bred APBT, the answer to this is first and foremost the blame resides with the owner. If you have a dog, any dog capable of hurting anything it is your responsibility alone to prevent it, just as if you owned a weapon. As far as the media...they have an awful track record, just last week they published an article about PBs attacking a child and (I think by mistake) left a picture of the dog being held....yellow lab. But the story got a lot of press.

It's like attributing theft to "poverty."

........not quite, but if you are poor and decide to be a thief, then you are responsible for the consequences.

Let's get real. We're on a site where people LOVE to play the "genetics" card, but when a breed of dog that is specifically bred for "gameness" attacks someone, it's a fluke and that breed is just a victim of circumstance.

Ehhh, I don't think so.

Well bred APBTs have genetics that support animal aggression.

Stupid, ignorant people have genetics that produce dangerous dogs - whether they be a PB, GSD, Mastiff, Amer BD, Rott, Dobe, etc....because all of these dogs if out of control can cause serious damage to a person, that is not a breed characteristic of a PB by any means....nor is it an occurance unique to the PB breeds.

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd armbar those bitches

ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ras2514 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorrCal View Post
    ok?

do you realize people fight pitbulls?

ive never heard of people piting gsds 1v1 in fights

idiot
    please just STFU
    Most things people worry about never happen.....

REPS 4 LIFE: kodiak5

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GSD via triangle choke. Sorry pit owners.

Originally Posted by WWE-TicK View Post
    GSD via triangle choke. Sorry pit owners.
    Huh????

This is an example of a very famous fighting APBT, he was so successful in the pit that some challanged the "game" of this dog. He was known as the "destroyer"...meaning some APBTs could match for several hours...a very game dog, but Chinaman destroyed his opponents quickly...so was he game???? Was he in it for the long haul..... I can't see another breed of dog..any breed standing up to the punishment this kind of dog could dish out, but then again the other breeds were not meant to.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...gree&dog_id=26

ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think this is a poor question, you are comparing a dog which is raw power with that of a dog which thrives on technical movements. A well trained mauy thai boxer with a battle hardened street fighter. The GSD is superior to the PB when it requires agile movements, the PB is superior in just how supreme it is at fighting well. Put a PB and a GSD in a pit, and i would go with the pit, put a GSD + PB in an arena with obstacles and the GSD would win. Put an un trained PB up against an untrained GSD and the GSD would win. Just as a boxer would beat a street fighter in the ring, and how a street fighter would beat a boxer on the street..

For the record i would rather have a GSD over a PB as GSDs' think with their head, PBs think with their jaw.

jesus thinks youre a jerk ehlpitel's Avatar
    ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehlpitel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sheps ftw.
    How many gymrats does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Seven. One to screw in the bulb and six to say, "Bro, you're huge, man! Ripped!"

Originally Posted by ZammerZee View Post
    I think this is a poor question, you are comparing a dog which is raw power with that of a dog which thrives on technical movements. A well trained mauy thai boxer with a battle hardened street fighter. The GSD is superior to the PB when it requires agile movements, the PB is superior in just how supreme it is at fighting well. Put a PB and a GSD in a pit, and i would go with the pit, put a GSD + PB in an arena with obstacles and the GSD would win.

Put an un trained PB up against an untrained GSD and the GSD would win. Just as a boxer would beat a street fighter in the ring, and how a street fighter would beat a boxer on the street..

I follow everything but will respectfully disagree with you on this. A dog fighter will not breed a dog that he has to "trained" to fight, fighting APBTs LOVE to fight, however the handler must condition the body. A game bred pit that is not moved by the fight is called a "cold" dog, this dog will not be chosen to perpetuate a dog fighters yard, I have a cold game bred APBT. He is not inspired to fight, but if he is forced to it is swift and deadly. If you mean train by conditioning the body, then I say perhaps - should the GSD be naturally superior in physical condition....but even a poor conditioned gamey pit is going to keep on keepin on. He is not struggling for dominance like a GSD would he is just enjoying the battle.
    For the record i would rather have a GSD over a PB as GSDs' think with their head, PBs think with their jaw.
    I also disagree with your final statement, APBTs are fast learning dogs with a disposition that reeks "people pleaser", they are some of the best SAR, Narcotics and drug sniffing animals because they are so driven and will do anything for their handler...I think they operate from their heart!

IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000) IdahoViking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    I also disagree with your final statement, APBTs are fast learning dogs with a disposition that reeks "people pleaser", they are some of the best SAR, Narcotics and drug sniffing animals because they are so driven and will do anything for their handler...I think they operate from their heart!
    I just have trouble imagining them as a 'sniffer', their noses just don't look like they were designed for that function. My son-in-law had one though, and he was definitely a 'people pleaser' and appeared to be much smarter than my daughter's malamute!

Originally Posted by IdahoViking View Post
    I just have trouble imagining them as a 'sniffer', their noses just don't look like they were designed for that function. My son-in-law had one though, and he was definitely a 'people pleaser' and appeared to be much smarter than my daughter's malamute!
    http://www.wsvma.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=23

PBs are bred to task at all costs, in Moto's case fighting has been replaced with drug sniffing......he is like the ever ready bunny!

ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ZammerZee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeh but we are not talking about what we would rather have as a house hold dog, we're talking in terms of fighting, and i personally rather a dog that has greater technical aspects than a dog that is pure strength, probably because i am a technical person myself.

animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000) animal19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    go ahead and start getting the GSD's involved in that ****, so jackasses like you stop giving pits bad reputations

Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)
    LULZ

This guy

NOT

this guy

VS

This guy

THE game pit wins hands down every ****ing time how is that so hard to believe do some research people
    reps for life
    TOMaHULK

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every single thread about dogs turns into this crap.

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    if german shepherds could win in dog fights, people would use them in dog fights...

when was the last time you heard of someone breaking down an illegal german shepherd fighting kennel???????????

pit every time. they are bred for it. it's what they do.

it's like asking, "what would be better at retrieving ducks from a lake? a doberman or a labrador retriever"....

Originally Posted by ZammerZee View Post
    Yeh but we are not talking about what we would rather have as a house hold dog, we're talking in terms of fighting, and i personally rather a dog that has greater technical aspects than a dog that is pure strength, probably because i am a technical person myself.
    Well then we have something in common....I too am technical. I appreciate the fine technical aspects of a working GSD, as well as a working APBT. Although an APBT was bred to fight (the technical task) we are finding the dogs are extremely versitile and replacing the task of fighting with something else is very easy as they are very smart and eager to learn with all of their drive and handler compatability. Making any working breed dog a house dog is difficult...you want a house dog PB...get an AM Staff or a show GSD, you want a drivey working dog get a german bred GSD or a working blood line APBT....the technical aspects of discipline and obediance are rivaled very well between GSDs and PBs, it is the bite work that the working GSD out performs the working PB because of the PBs legacy task in the pit and having to be handled by humans in an excited state...and only perpetuating those dogs that show'd that characteristic.
    Last edited by mydawgs; 02-13-2009 at 12:01 PM.

Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pitbull, not goin into this thread like i did the wolf one lol.

Originally Posted by mophatthedamaja View Post
    LULZ

This guy

NOT

this guy

VS

This guy

THE game pit wins hands down every ****ing time how is that so hard to believe do some research people

My boy's great great grand dad is Homer...I love that pic, my boy is MM/St Bennidicts cross, on the St B side he has Dylan in his ped. The second dog is an Am Bully...the rage in Calif and they make extremely good house pets!

Homer was a force....I would never put a GSD in a box with him...it would be like putting Joe Lewis in a box with Lance Armstrong....both good atletes, but one a destoyer

CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) CEClifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The pit will win!

//thread
    On my way to getting the body back that I used to have!

Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am not going to read through another one of these broken record threads again like the wolf vs. a game dog debate.

All I am going to say is this. If a pit were as good at police work as a German Shepherd, then they would probably use pits. If German Shepherds were as good at dog fighting as Pit Bulls then you would see them in dog fighting more often instead. They are both fairly commen breeds so its not like the Tosa Inu where its probably one of the best fighting dogs out there you just don't see them because they are rare/expensive.
    Do not demand that which you cannot take by force.

Ex fat guys club. From 345 to 225.

Metalhead

Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruthless910 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Huh????

This is an example of a very famous fighting APBT, he was so successful in the pit that some challanged the "game" of this dog. He was known as the "destroyer"...meaning some APBTs could match for several hours...a very game dog, but Chinaman destroyed his opponents quickly...so was he game???? Was he in it for the long haul..... I can't see another breed of dog..any breed standing up to the punishment this kind of dog could dish out, but then again the other breeds were not meant to.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...gree&dog_id=26
    I have 2 Chinaman/cross dogs, 1 of them i got from tom garner, his prices are pretty high now days though

Well then we have something in common....I too am technical. I appreciate the fine technical aspects of a working GSD, as well as a working APBT. Although an APBT was bred to fight (the technical task) we are finding the dogs are extremely versitile and replacing the task of fighting with something else is very easy as they are very smart and eager to learn with all of their drive and handler compatability. Making any working breed dog a house dog is difficult...you want a house dog PB...get an AM Staff or a show GSD, you want a drivey working dog get a german bred GSD or a working blood line APBT....the technical aspects of discipline and obediance are rivaled very well between GSDs and PBs, it is the bite work that the working GSD out performs the working PB because of the PBs legacy task in the pit and having to be handled by humans in an excited state...and only perpetuating those dogs that show'd that characteristic.
    I plan on getting a Doberman :P

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    seeing how my roomate has both and the GSD is a pup....I would say GSD lol...The puppie GSD dominates the pitbull when they are playing lol
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)
    My boy's great great grand dad is Homer...I love that pic, my boy is MM/St Bennidicts cross, on the St B side he has Dylan in his ped. The second dog is an Am Bully...the rage in Calif and they make extremely good house pets!

Homer was a force....I would never put a GSD in a box with him...it would be like putting Joe Lewis in a box with Lance Armstrong....both good atletes, but one a destoyer
    i know, there are some real misconceptions about pits on here..i'm glad you know your stuff
    reps for life
    TOMaHULK

Originally Posted by Justin Buchana View Post
    I am not going to read through another one of these broken record threads again like the wolf vs. a game dog debate.

All I am going to say is this. If a pit were as good at police work as a German Shepherd, then they would probably use pits. If German Shepherds were as good at dog fighting as Pit Bulls then you would see them in dog fighting more often instead. They are both fairly commen breeds so its not like the Tosa Inu where its probably one of the best fighting dogs out there you just don't see them because they are rare/expensive.
    Actually Tosu's are very common in Japan, dog fighting is very big there and Tosu's are extremely good at what they do...make no second thoughts. PBs are very common, well bred and pedigreed APBTs are not common, it is not those dogs you are seeing all over the papers.....

Originally Posted by Ruthless910 View Post
    I have 2 Chinaman/cross dogs, 1 of them i got from tom garner, his prices are pretty high now days though
    Yea Garner is pricey, but any dog off a Chinaman blood line is a fine dog...CONGRATS!

Originally Posted by 1.8Tsunami View Post
    seeing how my roomate has both and the GSD is a pup....I would say GSD lol...The puppie GSD dominates the pitbull when they are playing lol

Well tell your room mate to watch the interaction between the ages of 6 to 24 months. Game dogs grow into their aggession if they are going to be that way. One day the dogs may do well and the next day he may come home to blood on the walls. PBs are slow to mature....I would never leave a pit alone with another dog anyway....actually I would never leave two powerful dogs alone period, they are animals

TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A pitbull would beat a GSD 9/10 times. In my opinion Pit's are the the third if not second best fighting dogs in the world. The only dog I've seen own a Pit time and time again is a Kangal.

GSD's are underrated and Pits overrated but the Pit still wins
    Last edited by TonyHoliday; 02-13-2009 at 12:30 PM.

Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000) Justin Buchana is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually Tosu's are very common in Japan, dog fighting is very big there and Tosu's are extremely good at what they do...make no second thoughts. PBs are very common, well bred and pedigreed APBTs are not common, it is not those dogs you are seeing all over the papers.....
    I meant that they really arn't all that common over here. I have a Red Nose that's 10 years old now that I got for free when he was 6 months old. His family was moving to highland park(super rich neighborhood) and couldn't take him so they gave him to a friend of my dads to find a home. Since we got him we had got 2 others, and you can definantly tell the difference between just your run of the mill pits, and him. As I have said before I'm not proud of the fights he has been in, but it's happened on occasion for various reason like roaming dogs, and people not keeping there dogs on a leash while walking them. Had down I have never seen another dog, or even pit that gets that enthralled in a fight trying to win until the bitter end, and not giving up for anything. I wish I could have hunted down the people to get his papers so I could find out about his blood line. He is a taller pit and around 80 pounds lean. No black on him but he is a brindle red with darker red mixed with lighter red to make the brindle.
    Do not demand that which you cannot take by force.

Ex fat guys club. From 345 to 225.

Metalhead