kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500)

Cytosport Muscle Milk (Vanilla) Review

OK, so I've gone through about 4 or 5 tubs of chocolate muscle milk. Easily one of the best tasting protein supplements out there. I decided to go with vanilla this time, since I had a Vanilla RTD at some point, and it was quite good. I get it, 2 scoops plus milk.... WTF ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best tasting (protein) DRINK ever. Not just protein powders, drinks in general, I will never go back to anything else.
    Taste - 10

Another great thing is, I guess Cytosport made a change in muscle milk texture, the vanilla is 20x easier to mix than the chocolate. It's more of a fine powdery... dust than chocolate's clump. Absolutely ZERO clumps. But of course I use a shaker bottle and I shake the **** out of it. lmao.
    Mixability - 10 (no reason otherwise to give it anything else...)

With the help of the anabolic diet (ONLY supplements I use is muscle milk, multi, and fish oil) and Muscle Milk, I've gained 11 pounds of muscle (lost fat) in 1 month. Bench has gone up about 20 pounds, squat has gone up a ****in **** load, like 50 or so pounds. (I credit about 90% of this to my diet/genetics though, but Muscle Milk has definately helped)
    Results (supplement, not in general) - 7.5/10 Imo, they should add some extra BCAA's or more whey to the concoction of EvoPro. Like Cytosports Proprietary Blend of BCAA's mimicking Human Mother's Milk along with the actual EvoPro protein. Make Muscle Milk give craaaaaazy results.

Overall - 9.4
    There is some room for improvement with the formula imo. I know I shouldn't expect a protein formula to do the work for me, but they advertise so darn well :P

I recommend this product to ANYONE in search of a pre/during/post/before bed/mrp/anytime protein shake. I cannot stress the taste enough, it's the absolute best tasting drink I've ever had.

steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10) steele4real is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Amen brother... the only thing i disagree on is the mixability i would of only gave that a 6/10 at best.

But by far muscle milk has one of the best tasting vanilla protein powders ive tried to date.

PS: I havent posted on BB.com in about 4 years, anything i missed while i was gone haha !?

kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500) kmal is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by steele4real View Post
    Amen brother... the only thing i disagree on is the mixability i would of only gave that a 6/10 at best.

But by far muscle milk has one of the best tasting vanilla protein powders ive tried to date.

PS: I havent posted on BB.com in about 4 years, anything i missed while i was gone haha !?
    yeah dude, the mixability surprised me, thats why i thought that cytosport changed the forumula or something. mixed with amazing ease, different texture, and NO clumps whatsoever. could be the amazing bb.com shaker cup though :P

afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10) afrothunder666 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love Muscle Milk. I remember when I tried Cake Batter. Holy crap that is some VERY tasty stuff.
    YEAH BUDDY