Thread: EC Stack

Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EC Stack

Just bought some ephedrine and caffeine pills today from the supplement store, cheapest thing for energy there was and apparently a good combo. He advised me to only take one pill of each per day. So 8mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine. Just wondering what everyone else takes as a dose. Not looking to use it as a fat burner more so a energy boost. Anyone taken this and what's the results?

Ali

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you got hustled

Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alioup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how?

explain further? been told by a few people an ECA stack works well. just not taking the A-aspirin.

rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rocky_88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Normal dosage for ephedrine is 25 mg's per tablet. That's what Vasopro is and pretty sure most others. So you'll need to take 3 of those just to equal one normal tablet dosage. Then when you get up to 50 or 75 mg's you'll have to increase the number as well so depending on how many you bought and for what price will determine if it was good buy. Vasopro ephedrine is relatively cheap and works great in the EC stack, you can find some online if you ever need to. You can also consider picking up some grean tea pills and some fish oil

free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Alioup View Post
    Just bought some ephedrine and caffeine pills today from the supplement store, cheapest thing for energy there was and apparently a good combo. He advised me to only take one pill of each per day. So 8mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine. Just wondering what everyone else takes as a dose. Not looking to use it as a fat burner more so a energy boost. Anyone taken this and what's the results?

Ali
    I take 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine 2-3 a day when I am on a cut. It will initially provide a nice little energy boost. Once your body get use to it, then it becomes more of a thermogenic.

I would say cycle it, dont use all the time and this should work well for energy.
    Free Pitts

ephedrine

the ephedrine only cost 6.99 for the bottle of 50 tablets. i'm in canada so i didn't think you could get ephedrine in higher doses.

free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) free75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Alioup View Post
    the ephedrine only cost 6.99 for the bottle of 50 tablets. i'm in canada so i didn't think you could get ephedrine in higher doses.
    This is a great link that should answer all your question's... Check it out
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top
    Free Pitts

Originally Posted by free75 View Post
    This is a great link that should answer all your question's... Check it out
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm#top
    awesome info! thanks so much!

mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mojo85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In canada its only legal to sell the 8mg tabs so when I used it for my cut (extremely effective) i took 3 tabs 3 times a day, so it was 24mg of ephedrine 3 times a day. Dont go over that, any more then 75mg is not recommended. I worked up to that max, taking 8mg 3 times a day, then 16mg 3 times a day after 2 days or so and so on up to the full dose. Do a month on and a month off.

ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000) ThirstyPretzels is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106816881

this should put you up to speed.....youre welcome