joe2gaan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please post your body weight, bf% and how much you Bench Press

I am just curious on how i compare to others?? Please post the weight you work out with and not your max.
    I am 177lbs at 11.8%bf and I work out bench pressing 280lbs.

TheLunchbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5'5
    165lbs
    17%
    270 1RM Max
    The Lunchbox

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont get the obession with bench. Ever notice how EVERYONE asks how much you bench when they find out you work out. THey dont ask whats your strongest part or any of that ****. Personnally my bench is my weakest part, so theres really no sense in judging by how much you bench.....anyways, just venting.

6'2
    240lbs
    1RM - 275
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

Sangster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sangster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Jesin
    i dont get the obession with bench. Ever notice how EVERYONE asks how much you bench when they find out you work out. THey dont ask whats your strongest part or any of that ****. Personnally my bench is my weakest part, so theres really no sense in judging by how much you bench.....anyways, just venting.

6'2
    240lbs
    1RM - 275
    I hear what your saying, but it also seems to me that the people who get mad about it have weak benches. And the reason people ask is because it is a well known excersise, and you can usually determine their other lifts by it.

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Sangster
    I hear what your saying, but it also seems to me that the people who get mad about it have weak benches. And the reason people ask is because it is a well known excersise, and you can usually determine their other lifts by it.
    how can you determine other lifts by it???
    if so, giver....
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are a bodybuilder, don't worry about how much you bench/squat/deadlift/etc. It isn't a judged BB event. It doesn't matter.

If you are a powerlifter, then it is important, so you ought to go compare your lifts to these people:

http://www.aausports.org/department....blicationID=45
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think he means determine exact numbers for other lifts
    he probubly means that you assume the person trains all parts equally and thereby get a general idea of thier streigth from knowing what they do on any given lift
    and bench is the one most everybody knows

wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well everyone on this board knows what a deadlift is. Think about it.

-Dave
    MMA/Strength training journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=975331

Originally posted by Kane Fan
    I don't think he means determine exact numbers for other lifts
    he probubly means that you assume the person trains all parts equally and thereby get a general idea of thier streigth from knowing what they do on any given lift
    and bench is the one most everybody knows
    ya i suppose.....but like how many ppl can say they do sets of back on cable rows with more weight then their 1RM. Would you have assumed that cos of my bench? My partner keeps telling me i got a major mind block on it, cos all i say is my bench sucks. I dono. I just think that is my weakest part.

PS - that arm workout was killer
    Team Scivation

Journal -