MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exercises to lower resting heart rate

I've tried searching the forums already but I didn't find any exercises for lowering my heart rate. Right now my resting HR is about 50, I'd like to know what exercises I'd need to do to make it about 30 to 35.

If I had to guess I'd say Anaerobic exercises, but I would like some expert advice please. =]
    "You've mistaken my dedication to Fitness for an obsession...therefore...I will say that you are dedicated to sitting on your ass all day long."

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    overall fitness and lowering bf.
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50) MAGUI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so...any exercise lowers your heart rate then?
    "You've mistaken my dedication to Fitness for an obsession...therefore...I will say that you are dedicated to sitting on your ass all day long."

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any exercise.

edit: Just read your whole first post. It humors me that you come to an interwebz forum to get "expert advice". e-advice, yes. But not expert advice.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Any exercise.

edit: Just read your whole first post. It humors me that you come to an interwebz forum to get "expert advice". e-advice, yes. But not expert advice.
    Hey, there's loads of "experts" here. Just ask 'em!
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Yes. I'm bigger than you. hessunit's Avatar
    hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now, I'm no expert, but here's my take....

Increasing your overall level of fitness will help bring it down. As your heart gets stronger, your HR will decrease. But 50 is already pretty low. Doing anything that makes your heart stronger (any kind of physical activity) should drop it more.

Can I ask why the heck you'd want your heart rate to be that low? Normal/Average is 72 bpm (some say 60-90 is within the healthy range) and some athletes get in the 40-60 range. And you want yours to be 30-35? I've never heard of someone wanting this, yet couldn't find much to say that it's a bad thing....except this:

The long-term implications of reduced heart rate are the potential for arrhythmias and the prolonging of the heart’s electrical conduction with possible sudden death.

An extremely low heart rate can also contribute to the forming of blood clots in the veins in your extremities.

But I'm not an expert. Research it for yourself.
    Last edited by hessunit; 02-12-2009 at 11:55 AM.
    Lift smart.

I rear ended a car this morning...the driver that got out of the other car was a dwarf !!
    He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"
    So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"
    That's how the fight started.

"The two best activities for your health are pumping and humping"
    Arnold Swarzenegger

....done. Phew.

jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ....why do you want your heart rate that low??

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hessunit View Post
    Increasing your overall level of fitness will hel bring it down. But 50 is already really low. Doing anything that makes your heart stronger (any kind of physical activity) should drop it more.

Can I ask why the heck you'd want your heart rate to be that low? Normal/Average is 72 bpm (some say 60-90 is within the healthy range) and some athletes get in the 40-60 range. And you want yours to be 30-35? I've never heard of someone wanting this, yet couldn't find much to say that it's a bad thing.
    I was gonna say the same thing - 50 is pretty low.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree, 50 is averagely low, people like Lance Armstrong who have a resting heart rate of somewhere around 35 beats per minute are in phenominal shape.
    You would want aerobic not anaerobic.Anaerobic exercises are exercises that do not utilize oxygen for energy and generally last less than 2 minutes.
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

well I was in class a few hours ago and my coach was saying something about Armstrong having a low heart rate of about 30BPM.

I'm not trying to become all out crazy, but i was interested in knowing how someone could reach that level and that maybe I could reach it too. I'm not going to try, but knowing that it's out there is really interesting.

I appreciate everyone's advice, but please don't judge me from asking a ludicrous question, I'm still learning about all of this and would just like to expand my knowledge.

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think it's a ludicrous question, I wish my heart rate was around 30bpm
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

Originally Posted by -Ironside- View Post
    I don't think it's a ludicrous question, I wish my heart rate was around 30bpm
    haha it'd be pretty cool wouldn't it? I admire Lance Armstrong a lot, so when my coach told me that his HR was 30 BPM I was all big eyed and smiley =D

thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree, 50 is averagely low, people like Lance Armstrong who have a resting heart rate of somewhere around 35 beats per minute are in phenominal shape.
    You would want aerobic not anaerobic.Anaerobic exercises are exercises that do not utilize oxygen for energy and generally last less than 2 minutes.
    nail on the head.

Peeps like Armstrong have a beat that low from almost a lifetime of endurance work.

Unless you're a serious competitive athlete in the realm of endurance sport(ironman, biathalons, marathons, distance cycling), having a rate that low is unnecessary and could be unhealthy.

Notice I said could be, not will be. What I mean by that is that if you struggle with running a 5k or cycling more than a half hour at moderate intensity, and you wake up to a 35bpm, you may just want to check in with your doctor. There's never anything positive about bradacardia when you don' know the cause.

Good luck in your venture. Read up on endurance training.
    NEVER SETTLE!!!

Three years ago I was 365lbs of lard. Never again! I like the heads turning toward me.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4725773

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR ANY RUNNING OR ROAD BIKING COMPETITIONS IN TX. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10) Daniepwils is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My RHR is 37, and I am not some super tri-athlete. The only thing I do is strengh train three days a week as well as HIIT rowing.

Originally Posted by thedisneydad View Post
    nail on the head.

Peeps like Armstrong have a beat that low from almost a lifetime of endurance work.

Unless you're a serious competitive athlete in the realm of endurance sport(ironman, biathalons, marathons, distance cycling), having a rate that low is unnecessary and could be unhealthy.

Notice I said could be, not will be. What I mean by that is that if you struggle with running a 5k or cycling more than a half hour at moderate intensity, and you wake up to a 35bpm, you may just want to check in with your doctor. There's never anything positive about bradacardia when you don' know the cause.

Good luck in your venture. Read up on endurance training.
    THANK YOU! This is great, now I know enough about it. I most likely won't shoot for Armstrong, but I'll definitely keep going at what I do. Like everyone said, 50BPM is a good heart rate for me so I'm happy.

Originally Posted by Daniepwils View Post
    My RHR is 37, and I am not some super tri-athlete. The only thing I do is strengh train three days a week as well as HIIT rowing.
    No Aerobics to be found? Hmm...but that's amazing that you've got a really great RHR.

thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedisneydad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's quite good actually! Sounds like you are in excellent health.

The lowest I ever tracked mine was 33bpm. That was last april at the peak of my marathon training, After having a resting rate of 75-95 most of my life, seeing the 33 was quite alarming. it was taken right after waking from a nap which followed my 15 mile run.

30 isn't impossible...just hard to get

of course...I want it too, hehe
    NEVER SETTLE!!!

Three years ago I was 365lbs of lard. Never again! I like the heads turning toward me.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4725773

LOOKING FOR A PARTNER FOR ANY RUNNING OR ROAD BIKING COMPETITIONS IN TX. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Yes. I'm bigger than you. hessunit's Avatar
    hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000) hessunit is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know what you are saying...but just wanted to mention that having a low heart rate doesn't necessarily mean you are great shape. It's also a symptom of some eating disorders....where your body gets confused or something from the lack of food etc. and your heart rate drops.

Just make sure yours is from exercise and being in good shape.
    Lift smart.

I rear ended a car this morning...the driver that got out of the other car was a dwarf !!
    He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"
    So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"
    That's how the fight started.

"The two best activities for your health are pumping and humping"
    Arnold Swarzenegger

....done. Phew.

This could be bradycardia, so long as you don't have any negative symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, etc you should be fine.
    but you said you do HIIT 3 days a week and by looking at your stats I'm betting your type 1 muscle dominant. You're probably a born athlete, you should try for a triathlon
    BTW, what's your active heart rate?
    I have a buddy with bradycardia that used to run for ever and never get tired, his active heart rate was like 68, crazy stuff. Wasn't even in that great of shape.
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MAGUI View Post
    I'm not trying to become all out crazy, but i was interested in knowing how someone could reach that level and that maybe I could reach it too. I'm not going to try, but knowing that it's out there is really interesting.
    By busting your ass and progressing to a level where you can train for 4-6 hours a day.

Here is an insight into his training LAST MONTH:

December 29-31---3-day training block
    3-4 hours daily @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, climbs at 340-380watts

January 1: Recovery ride

Jan 2-4----3 day training block
    Day 1: 4 hours @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, include 1hr @ Tempo power, 350-380watts, low pedal cadence during Tempo (60-70rpm).

Day 2: 4 hours @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, include 2-3 10-minute MuscleTension Intervals @ 45-50rpm, uphill @ 350-400watts with 8-10mins recovery between intervals.

Day 3: 4 hours @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, include 1hr @ Tempo power, 350-380watts, low pedal cadence during Tempo (60-70rpm).

January 5-6: Recovery rides

Jan 6-8----3 day training block
    Day 1: 5.5 hrs with 3 climbs of 15-30minutes at 380-420watts, last 60mins behind motor for leg speed.

Day 2: 4.5 hours with 2-3climbs late in the ride of 15-30minutes at 380-420watts, last 60mins behind motor for leg speed.

Day 3: 4 hours @ endurance pace with 2 climbs of 15-30minutes at 380-420watts, last 60mins behind motor for leg speed.

January 9-10?recovery rides, maybe on the TT bike
    Day 1: Recovery ride
    Day 2: Recovery ride
    Last edited by iSkinny; 02-12-2009 at 03:16 PM.

Ankiel84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ankiel84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ankiel84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ankiel84 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by iSkinny View Post
    By busting your ass and progressing to a level where you can train for 4-6 hours a day.

Day 1: 4 hours @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, include 1hr @ Tempo power, 350-380watts, low pedal cadence during Tempo (60-70rpm).

Day 2: 4 hours @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, include 2-3 10-minute MuscleTension Intervals @ 45-50rpm, uphill @ 350-400watts with 8-10mins recovery between intervals.

Day 3: 4 hours @ endurance pace staying below 315watts, include 1hr @ Tempo power, 350-380watts, low pedal cadence during Tempo (60-70rpm).

Day 1: 5.5 hrs with 3 climbs of 15-30minutes at 380-420watts, last 60mins behind motor for leg speed.

Day 2: 4.5 hours with 2-3climbs late in the ride of 15-30minutes at 380-420watts, last 60mins behind motor for leg speed.

Day 3: 4 hours @ endurance pace with 2 climbs of 15-30minutes at 380-420watts, last 60mins behind motor for leg speed.

Nice post. Interesting to see.

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hessunit View Post
    Normal/Average is 72 bpm (some say 60-90 is within the healthy range) and some athletes get in the 40-60 range.
    Weird, 72 exactly! I did find it odd (maybe it was just my mind messing with me though), but it seems like whenever I inhale, my heart rate increases, and exhale it decreases. Apparently this is normal, and I can't figure out how in 25 years I'd never noticed.

becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    omg me too. 72 as well. ok this is getting freaky, i remember like 5 years ago when i was an long distance runner, mine was around 60. after i started bodybuildin 2 years ago, i kinda stop running as much. prob tats reason why it rose.
    There's no overtraining. There's only undereating.

Originally Posted by iSkinny View Post

whoa whoa whoaaa, I definitely can't keep up with that (at my current level)!! Really cool.

Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sim882 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    take beta blockers lol

When I use to run 10km daily, mine was near 40.

Just run ****loads at maximum intensity, and do HIIT

jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can always train your mind and body to lower your heartrate for short periods of time. Much harder but some monks can lower their heartrate to 12 beats per minute while meditating

Yeah, and I meditate a lot since I do Shotokan =]

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MAGUI View Post
    Yeah, and I meditate a lot since I do Shotokan =]
    There is meditation in shotokan? Hmm...glad my style (based partly off shotokan) didn't take that aspect from it.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lowering your bf% or even your weight (regardless of composition) will have a dramatic effect on RHR
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---