Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10) Space_Lord is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Protein powder containers

Why the hell do they make the bloody containers so big... considering they only half fill them and make it harder to get your hand down further to scoop it out?
    Alcoholism is the only disease that you can get yelled at for having.

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Space_Lord View Post
    Why the hell do they make the bloody containers so big... considering they only half fill them and make it harder to get your hand down further to scoop it out?
    international conspiracy to irritate you.
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50) blopid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL!!! I have wondered that myself from day one... However, there are many such enigmas... Like... Why do you drive on a PARKway and park on a DRIVEway??? Oh, and, how in the hell can you have a jumbo shrimp??? LOL???

Peace...
    God is always with me and I'll never give up...

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Next time you open a bag of potato chips or Doritos, tell me how full that is.

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They have unwittingly helped make it easier for me to switch to the competition. I now go online and buy bulk protein and save a boatload of money by selecting the food grade bag option because I have plenty of space in my other supplement tubs at home.

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post

The old "contents may settle during shipping" conspiracy...

A cabal of extremely powerful and evil men (and a few women) got together one day and thought deeply on the matter of how to annoy certain people. This was the result
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It probably works best with their high speed factory automated machinery to have a big ol tub come down the line and the big cup swings around and dumps it's contents into the tub. Less spillage and waste.

If the pre-set cup amount matched the tub's capacity, it would be spilling all over the place.
    Time To Re-Schedule

nathraq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "packaged by weight, not volume".

what a scam that is

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay smart guys, then why is the little measuring cup always buried on the right side? If you are not careful, you end up wearing more powder than you get to take in the first day.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    Okay smart guys, then why is the little measuring cup always buried on the right side? If you are not careful, you end up wearing more powder than you get to take in the first day.
    The conveyor belt that the tubs ride on at the factory has a lot of bumps and sharp left hand turns.
    Time To Re-Schedule

sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sybaris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Transfer it to a smaller container.

Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000) Guff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EnigmaPower View Post
    international conspiracy to irritate you.

And me!
    Obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated

TheLumpyOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it always on the left side if you have the nutrition info facing you? :P

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz

The injected air in the bag acts as a cushioning agent protecting the chips in transit.

Powder companies have no such excuse.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You actually eat potato chips and Doritos?!

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ur not supposed to be eating doez!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's pure marketing psychology. People aren't as likely to spend $40 on two pounds of protein if they see how small that really is. I'd say 50% of income for supplement companies come from new users who will only buy the stuff a couple of times before they abandon the lifestyle. They're the easy ones to fool with the big tubs.

That's why pill companies have pulled the same trick for so many decades. A bottle of 50 tablets that's an inch taller than another bottle of 50 tablets is going to catch the eye faster and more people will grab that bottle because it's taller for the same price without even look at the label to notice if the contents are the same. That's the reason cotton was stuffed into aspirin bottles for so many years. One say someone realized "THE COMPANY, INC." could save 2 cents per bottle if they'd leave the cotton out, so we lost the cotton, but at least we gained 1.3 cubic inch of air.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    The injected air in the bag acts as a cushioning agent protecting the chips in transit.

Powder companies have no such excuse.
    Actually wouldn't that allow the chip to move about more freely creating
    more broken chips?

The extra room in the container is so that the molecules don't break up.

LOL

Originally Posted by Muscle_Sliver View Post
    Salt and vinegar Yumm Yummm!!!
    Buffalo Ranch Doritos.

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Ur not supposed to be eating doez!
    But, but doze r good...

with a diet coke of course .

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually wouldn't that allow the chip to move about more freely creating
    more broken chips?

The extra room in the container is so that the molecules don't break up.

LOL

Salt and vinegar Yumm Yummm!!!
    Buffalo Ranch Doritos.

But, but doze r good...

with a diet coke of course .

Praise the Lord for negative calories!
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You stole my line!
    Happily married father of four and grandfather of two and one on the way. Edit: Grandfather of 3 as of 02/28/2009.

http://workout.bodybuilding.com/MtnBikeMike/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113013061

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!" Texas A&M University.

Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000)
    I fill them with cement and use them for mine and my sons pulling (training) sleds.
    "Is it REALLY a passion if it gets abandoned the first time things get tough?

If it is then I suggest finding another passion because things will be tough MUCH more than they will be easy."

-Dave Tate

dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you spin the tub around, it's on the left side. Problem solved! <gg>

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Marius_Ursus;287621601]It's pure marketing psychology. People aren't as likely to spend $40 on two pounds of protein if they see how small that really is. I'd say 50% of income for supplement companies come from new users who will only buy the stuff a couple of times before they abandon the lifestyle. They're the easy ones to fool with the big tubs.

What a total waste of packaging.

I dare say that wouldn't it be cheaper in the long term to package to the amount specified sold??

Oh marketing!!

Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uber_Dad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    It's pure marketing psychology. People aren't as likely to spend $40 on two pounds of protein if they see how small that really is. I'd say 50% of income for supplement companies come from new users who will only buy the stuff a couple of times before they abandon the lifestyle. They're the easy ones to fool with the big tubs.

That's why pill companies have pulled the same trick for so many decades. A bottle of 50 tablets that's an inch taller than another bottle of 50 tablets is going to catch the eye faster and more people will grab that bottle because it's taller for the same price without even look at the label to notice if the contents are the same. That's the reason cotton was stuffed into aspirin bottles for so many years. One say someone realized "THE COMPANY, INC." could save 2 cents per bottle if they'd leave the cotton out, so we lost the cotton, but at least we gained 1.3 cubic inch of air.
    This plain and simple
    ---Chicago Crew---
    ♒Morning_Workout_Crew♒

Originally Posted by pmartel View Post
    What a total waste of packaging.

I dare say that wouldn't it be cheaper in the long term to package to the amount specified sold??

Oh marketing!!
    Probably, but companies haven't been concerned with long-term goals and sales amounts for about 20 years. During the 90s there was a changeover from making the balance sheet look good in 20 years so everyone could retire a millionaire (or at least have a good pension) to making the Bottom Line look good right now, so stocks would keep going up on a daily basis and get all overinflated today, today, today. About the same time pensions went away and were replaced by 401k accounts that unfortunately depend on the same source of income that a company's majority of R&D money comes from.

Can you say, "All the eggs in one basket!"?

Also, taxation is theft.

Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50) Todd_A will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does the seal not all come off in one piece? It starts out good then the last 2-3 inches it sticks and tears.

Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clif will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Marius_Ursus;287621601]It's pure marketing psychology. People aren't as likely to spend $40 on two pounds of protein if they see how small that really is. I'd say 50% of income for supplement companies come from new users who will only buy the stuff a couple of times before they abandon the lifestyle. They're the easy ones to fool with the big tubs.

Don?t forget SHELF SPACE the more your product takes up the easer it is to see and the less room for your competitors

Don?t you love marketing!

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some of it is due to settling. I buy the 10 pound bag and fill an old 5 pound container. I pour enough so it is almost topped off and after a few days, it has settled and there is a lot of space.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nunyas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not what I thought the topic was going to be about. heheh...

I thought it was going to be about what you do with the tubs after they're empty... I only have two 5lb tubs so far (started buying 10lb bags after them). I've converted 1 into a "penny bank" ... still trying to decide what to do with the other... I'm sure a need for a large container will come up sooner or later though

Pretty fly 4 a white guy Be_Blunt's Avatar
    Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Be_Blunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ain't nothing wrong with baked Doritos.
    1-Serving
    90 calories (25 from fat)
    3g fat (.5 g saturated fat)
    16g carb
    1g dietary fiber
    2g protein
    Be_Blunt

The only thing that happens when you're "over the hill" is that you start picking up speed!