Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jjdrum06 View Post
    i dont really get this whole phenomenon of "entertaining" at a bbing show. people who are true fans go to see the hard work the athletes put in. yeah it can get a little boring but thats mainly bc the shows are rather long. if you see great physiques, you should be entertained if youre a true fan.

i am "entertained" when i see a posing routine that is clearly well-rehearsed and displays the physique in a complete and artistic way. additionally, i am entertained when i see a guy has clearly busted his ass in the gym and kitchen to get where he is. most true bbing fans share this attitude.

how is watching guys like toney freeman, melvin anthony and kai greene, doing pelvic thrusts and other sexually suggestive movements on stage entertaining? they have NOTHING to do with presenting the physique, thus really nothing to do with bodybuilding. if you really think that is more entertaining than watching the classic routines of guys like shawn ray, lee priest, mohammed mokkawy (sp?), and lee labrada...im sorry youre not a true fan. for some reason you need additional bs like dancing and ass shaking to get you excited when a picture-perfect physique and classic routine just wont do it for you.

if you want to see a muscled-up dude doing those pelvic thrusts you can easily do so at a strip club. so i say keep it in the strip clubs, and keep BODYBUILDING routines classic, artistic and as physique presentation, not an erotic dance!!
    AMEN brother. My thoughts exactly.

It's spelled Mohamed Makkawy.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont really get this whole phenomenon of "entertaining" at a bbing show. people who are true fans go to see the hard work the athletes put in. yeah it can get a little boring but thats mainly bc the shows are rather long. if you see great physiques, you should be entertained if youre a true fan.

i am "entertained" when i see a posing routine that is clearly well-rehearsed and displays the physique in a complete and artistic way. additionally, i am entertained when i see a guy has clearly busted his ass in the gym and kitchen to get where he is. most true bbing fans share this attitude.

how is watching guys like toney freeman, melvin anthony and kai greene, doing pelvic thrusts and other sexually suggestive movements on stage entertaining? they have NOTHING to do with presenting the physique, thus really nothing to do with bodybuilding. if you really think that is more entertaining than watching the classic routines of guys like shawn ray, lee priest, mohammed mokkawy (sp?), and lee labrada...im sorry youre not a true fan. for some reason you need additional bs like dancing and ass shaking to get you excited when a picture-perfect physique and classic routine just wont do it for you.

if you want to see a muscled-up dude doing those pelvic thrusts you can easily do so at a strip club. so i say keep it in the strip clubs, and keep BODYBUILDING routines classic, artistic and as physique presentation, not an erotic dance!!

^^^^^This
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Why do you think everybody should be entertained by the same things as you? Let's say - I could start rambling about all these boring routines with zero creativity (when you just want to do facepalm), but I DON'T, 'cause I still try to see that work they put in and if I don't like it - I just don't watch it. It doesn't affect me, it CAN'T. You can affect yourself, but not some guy on the stage. So that's your probs if you feel threatened by such a simple thing and can't stand the guy who just does what he likes, and most of the audience likes that.

a true fan. for some reason you need additional bs like dancing and ass shaking to get you excited when a picture-perfect physique and classic routine just wont do it for you.
    - It does, and I appreciate that, that's the difference between me and you.

scled-up dude doing those pelvic thrusts you can easily do so at a strip club. so i say keep it in the strip clubs, and keep BODYBUILDING routines classic, artistic and as physique presentation, not an erotic dance!!
    - I actually didn't encounter anything what was erotic for me. Did you? Really?
    Zeus

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)

you remember that you got the scoop here first, at some show soon kai is going to have someone in front of the stage toss dollar bills at him as he goes through his poses.
    believe none of what you read and half of what you see.

"I do not know" is the birth of wisdom.

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hate his dancing routines. Love his work ethic, physique, and articulation of BB knowledge.

On a side note, many people have been saying that "if all bodybuilders did classic routines the audience would fall asleep real fast ZZZzzzzz" or something similar. If this were true, then wouldn't everyone have fallen asleep during the 70s-80s at the Olympia? LOL

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess they wanted to say that's it's just even more entertaining to watch.
    Zeus

BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) BryanTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is an excellent post. Reps sir, you understand what BODYBUILDING started as.

Edit: Can't rep you again yet, apparently you are a quality poster. Repped again when I can.

BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) BauerTheBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i really dont even see the need for everyone to have their own routine. I'd be fine just watching pre-judging and really that is all that matters.
    Truth be told.

"Gustavo looks like a block of cheese"

"well for the most part......"

Uh oh, talking about the outfits on the stage:
    Zeus

WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhAtNoWbChSs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zune View Post
    lets just hope his stomach does not keep growing......and i think he is spending a little too much time with Valentino over at MD

wow, he looks like ****. nice gyno, huge gut and synthol biceps.

heath looks about 10x better.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told you're a god or a total bastard. The iron always kicks you the real deal. It's the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. I have found it to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.

roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50) roid gut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, he really isn't looking good at all in those pics.

in fact no one looks good.
    believe none of what you read and half of what you see.

"I do not know" is the birth of wisdom.

Zeus

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by roid gut View Post
    wow, he really isn't looking good at all in those pics.

in fact no one looks good.
    Yeah they dont show anyone to be looking particularly good, even Rockel.

I dont know what to make about Kai yet, if he stopped at this stage he would probably look good, but if he continues to add mass, he is going to have Silvio Samuel abs and a gut to match. But he is definately in the mix along with some other talent..

Just look at the progress he has made:

wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to point out something:

This is what Kai did at NY Pro 2008:

^^ Holy Hamstrings!!

Result???

WINNER

Goes to show that judges evaluate only the physique.
    CAUTION: This user may use sarcasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to.
    ► WKEA ◄
    *TEAM KAI*
    *TEAM WOLF*

wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000) wlf.vik83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WhAtNoWbChSs View Post
    wow, he looks like ****. nice gyno, huge gut and synthol biceps.

heath looks about 10x better.
    yeah definitely looks like ****:

CAUTION: This user may use sarcasm and cynicism in a way you are not accustomed to.
    ► WKEA ◄
    *TEAM KAI*
    *TEAM WOLF*

tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    something doesn't seem right about his chest

ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did Kai get the hernia fixed for this next show?

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BryanTheKid View Post
    This is an excellent post. Reps sir, you understand what BODYBUILDING started as.

Edit: Can't rep you again yet, apparently you are a quality poster. Repped again when I can.
    thanks bro...appreciate it!

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    Why do you think everybody should be entertained by the same things as you? Let's say - I could start rambling about all these boring routines with zero creativity (when you just want to do facepalm), but I DON'T, 'cause I still try to see that work they put in and if I don't like it - I just don't watch it. It doesn't affect me, it CAN'T. You can affect yourself, but not some guy on the stage. So that's your probs if you feel threatened by such a simple thing and can't stand the guy who just does what he likes, and most of the audience likes that.

- It does, and I appreciate that, that's the difference between me and you.

- I actually didn't encounter anything what was erotic for me. Did you? Really?
    theres a difference between being creative and entertaining, and flamboyant and inappropriate. i agree with you, that some routines can be a little stale if they consist mainly of mandatory posing with poor transitions.

if you dont find this entertaining, then you are NOT a bbing fan. this is an amazing routine, and is the epitome of what bbing is all about. i love how you keep saying we have issues bc we find all that flamboyant sh*t offensive. well personally, i think you have issues if you really need all that crap in a routine so you can be "entertained."

here is the routine i am referring to:

DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The interesting thing about this entire thread, is that it is based on OPINIONS and PREFERENCES. These are not universal truths nor can they be stated as facts, except as they apply to each individual. To that end, the arguments in this thread are no different than the Wolf versus Heath or Jay versus Ronnie or Dorian versus Haney, etc...they are all based in subjectivity. Hence there will be no prevailing view or argument regardless of how many pages or post/counterposts are added.

As I stated in my first post in this thread, you either like Kai and his posing or you don't. Each person has a preference and an opinion. To try to change someone's views with insults, generalizations, or opinions dressed up and passed off as "facts" is a ridiculous exercise in futility that will never see an end.

Some view Kai's posing as "gay", stripper'ish, erotic dancing, a disgrace to bodybuilding, etc. Some view Kai's posing as entertaining, unique, and the artistic expression of an individual. Whatever our thoughts are, they should be respected, but definitely not labeled as facts, nor should any of us pretend to be the authority and spoke-person of any bodybuilding fan other than ourself.
    "Bodybuilding is a lifestyle...I'm just trying to live it as large as I can."

"2010...................stay tuned for more."

John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x800venom View Post
    There has been much hate towards Kai Greene in this section of the BB.com forums lately. There have been judgments on physique and posing routines which have been pushing the envelope. Everybody on these boards are entitled to their opinions of course, and I respect the mature criticism and praise from both sides. However, some members on this board (everyone knows who they are) have been posting immature responses that have been criticizing Kai as a person. Remarks along the lines of "homo posing" and what not are not needed. I don't care how much experience in bodybuilding you have, your height, your weight, your numbers...If you come in here and speak like that you need to re-evaluate your self-security and self-respect. All viewpoints posted in a mature and constructive manner are by all means welcome and encouraged to the fullest extent. However, if you are going to come in here and start making insults than you best gtfo. Worse, members getting into childish arguments which progress into 2 page threads...embarrassing to the boards...

Quotes such as:
    "Kai is a ****ing disgrace. Neg me all the **** you want! I love his physique but the homo needs to go."

The only person who needs to go is the 13 year old who posted this crap. If the mods aren't going to clean up the trash, than I am going to start doing it. Get your head straight or gtfo the boards. The concept couldn't be more simple.

Now that is said, whether you choose to make idiotic comments directed towards his posing routine or not, realize the dedication and level this man has reached. I personally enjoy his routines, however I do feel some of the poses he hits just do not present his body from a judge's standpoint. Nonetheless, it would be nice if the competition could come up with something exciting and different like Kai has stepped out on the ledge to do.

Wow chillout!

Don't worry, Kai is one of bodybuilding's leading G4P'ers, I doubt it very much that Kai is going to stop one of his leading sources of income based on a few comments on the internet, so you're going to have plenty of opportunities to see G4P from Kai in the future. Although next time you could just pm him via his website to offer your "support", rather than start a thread here.
    Last edited by John Doe X; 02-14-2009 at 01:45 PM.

if you dont find this entertaining, then you are NOT a bbing fan. this is an amazing routine, and is the epitome of what bbing is all about. i love how you keep saying we have issues bc we find all that flamboyant sh*t offensive. well personally, i think you have issues if you really need all that crap in a routine so you can be "entertained."

here is the routine i am referring to:

I can just repeat myself and say that YES I find that entertaining. But your (assumed) narrowmindneness doesn't let you to appreciate something out of ordinary (posing). That's all. And I guess you shouldn't be SO sure that you are that "Meter", who decides what's "Inappropriate" and where's that line..
    Zeus

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can just repeat myself and say that YES I find that entertaining. But your (assumed) narrowmindneness doesn't let you to appreciate something out of ordinary (posing). That's all. And I guess you shouldn't be SO sure that you are that "Meter", who decides what's "Inappropriate" and where's that line..

LOL, how are you calling him "narrowminded" for not liking something sexually suggestive, S&M based at times (the costumes), and which doesn't show off the body at all.

Rodney St. Cloud and Kai might as well do a gay porno together considering they are both have their own G4P websites.

Originally Posted by Clean View Post
    LOL, how are you calling him "narrowminded" for not liking something sexually suggestive, S&M based at times (the costumes), and which doesn't show off the body at all.

Rodney St. Cloud and Kai might as well do a gay porno together considering they are both have their own G4P websites.
    another perfect example of what we're referring to. what the f**k is that??? how could you possibly sit in a crowd and be proud to watch that??

So basicly you are tryin' to say that YOU don't understand that, so it's automaticly inappropriate?
    Zeus

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Clean View Post

...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

So basicly you are tryin' to say that YOU don't understand that, so it's automaticly inappropriate?
    this debate is going nowhere. it has nothing to do with my "understanding" of the routine. i "understand" it perfectly. its 2 jacked dudes exotic dancing. the exact same thing you would find at a male strip club.

youve made your point, that stripping on stage is cool and fun and "entertaining." ive made mine as well. that does not belong in a legitamate PROFESSIONAL sports organization.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been generally supportive of Kai Greene in the past, but holy crap, this is just getting more gay by the second.

this debate is going nowhere. it has nothing to do with my "understanding" of the routine. i "understand" it perfectly. its 2 jacked dudes exotic dancing. the exact same thing you would find at a male strip club.

youve made your point, that stripping on stage is cool and fun and "entertaining." ive made mine as well. that does not belong in a legitamate PROFESSIONAL sports organization.
    I don't consider that striping, and your argument is not better then mine. In such a situation I'd suggest you to relax and don't take yourself so seriously.

(BTW - other dude, trying to do all the poses as close as possible near Kai didn't impress me too, though I'm ok with that, it's just a f.ckin performance and life is too short to be "affected" by such an irrelevant thing, in fact - it can't affect you anyhow unless you start making some twisted thoughts in your own head).
    p.s. - I gues many of you don't really understand what does it mean being on the stage when a few dozens of ppl are watching you and what a performance really is (I've done a lot performances so I know pretty well. Every one of these guys would make the same thing if they would be able to. 'Cause dance, be it slow routine or fast coordinated moves to the music is perfect presentation of body, so it's strange why some of you are so against it.). This sport is based on looks, aesthetics and presentation, that's basicly half a sport, half an art, and if you can't wrap your mind around it - it's your prob. Then u r left with mental issue of distorted body image and that's pretty sad actually...
    Last edited by IwillBaMonster; 02-14-2009 at 01:59 PM.
    Zeus

p.s. - I gues many of you don't really understand what does it mean being on the stage when a few dozens of ppl are watching you and what a performance really is (I've done a lot performances so I know pretty well.
    I'm sure if I had a few dozen people watching me on stage, the last thing I would be doing is exotic dancing sh*t and handstands and gyrating to put emphasis on my private parts.

But hey, I've never been on stage before, so what do I know.....