Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vegetaq9000-4 View Post
    guys you should definitely "change who you are" to get women

however, you must change who you are in a way that is good for you. do not "change who you are" and start spending money on pussy. instead, "change who you are" and become the guy that women would pay to have sex with.
    **** you.

people like you are the rotten cesspools of character in this society.

no one should ever have to change themselves for anyone. people are who they are and they have to find a way to deal with that. if they try to change themselves in order to please someone else, then they deserve to be shot.

changing your personality to fit with someone elses = ultimate fail.

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh and women obviously want you to be everything, just at the right time. They want you to be sweet, but they want you to be an *******. They want you to be smart but they want you to take risks. They want you to be father material but they want you to be the life of the party. They want you to pay for everything but they want you to treat them like they're independent. They want their space and friend time but when its your turn UH OH. They want you to look sexy naked, but you can't be into yourself. They want you to look good when you go out together but you can't manscape.

Blah blah blah

Like some dude said in here already: If you're semi to good looking, have a decent job, and at least have some experience with how to interact around women you can take your pick basically. Most guys problem lies in caring too much what women think. Do your best to be clean, attractive, and somewhat desirable, then simply talk to women,

vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by de_barathrum View Post
    **** you.

people like you are the rotten cesspools of character in this society.

no one should ever have to change themselves for anyone. people are who they are and they have to find a way to deal with that. if they try to change themselves in order to please someone else, then they deserve to be shot.

changing your personality to fit with someone elses = ultimate fail.
    well. it depends on how you think about it

my personality = i must get pussy no matter what

so, it really is not changing my personality if i study PUA and learn how to make girls spread their legs by making them think i am something they want.

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeffedge View Post
    So since my entire family are piece of **** druggies/alcoholics and I can't stand them it's my fault and I'm a turn off? Sucks.
    extenuating circumstances. I understand that. But I mean, if the guy has a decent family, but STILL doesn't like ANY of them? That's weird to me, and I begin to wonder.

Originally Posted by drew101 View Post
    I'm definitely not your type. I don't like girls with some of the likes and dislikes that you have (no offense).
    like which ones?

Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    yep you wouldn't like me, even though if you know me alot then i will talk alot, but not to people i dont know, and most people have to start a convo with me, as i can give two ****s

and the family thing is stupid.do you not understand that some people come from some ****ed up families, such as mine. cant stand 90% of my dads family.
    Refer to above. If your family sucks, then I understand, but if it's decent, then I would think you would want to be around at least a few of them... I'm not talking a FAMILY REUNION or anything!

I'm NOT saying "If you don't talk to family then you are trash!"

Originally Posted by MrBlonde12 View Post
    What about when one single tear rolls down their eye? I'm not talkin about crying or sobing but when eyes start water a little from strong emotion? I have done this once with my girlfriend when we were going through some **** and it seemed to show a strong connection and feeling between us
    I can handle that. NO SOBBING OR HYSTERICS PLEASE... I'M the woman... not you.

Originally Posted by ti- View Post
    someone posted about guys wearing expensive clothes

just wondering if someone could to elaborate on that...

I like to wear nice shirts because I like to look good. I also like nice jeans and nice shoes/boots. Now I'm getting told that I must I'm looking insecure by doing so.

I dont buy any huge labels, but if a shirt looks good I dont mind paying extra for it.

just not sure where you guys are getting this logic from
    I like a guy that dresses nice and won't be bias against him... If he critiques what I where bc it's not NAME BRAND though... I can't take that ****... go fck yourself. I like to look nice at a reasonable price. ISN'T THAT GOOD ENOUGH???

Originally Posted by SpiderSense View Post
    What about if only on special occasions?
    lol wut?
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seriously....in a relationship all those points are minor.....If you want something you can have/get it...

JUST CHILLAX BRAH
    Last edited by M_schuh; 02-13-2009 at 07:50 PM.
    -->MMC<--

.:MiscMarioBros:.

Peach.

metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) metaldrummer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question

What would your advice be on making myself taller, since all of the women I've ever talked to or gone out with seem to want someone at least 6 feet tall?

Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atreyu_Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by metaldrummer View Post
    What would your advice be on making myself taller, since all of the women I've ever talked to or gone out with seem to want someone at least 6 feet tall?
    oh hai, im 1 cm away from 6'4, you mad?

wear them manlet shoes that sum1 posted in the misc awhile ago lol that add like a couple inches to your height

or get someone to stretch your legs lol
    Live Love Burn Die

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metaldrummer View Post
    I guess I'm winning in that department against you drummer lol.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ti- View Post
    someone posted about guys wearing expensive clothes

just wondering if someone could to elaborate on that...

I like to wear nice shirts because I like to look good. I also like nice jeans and nice shoes/boots. Now I'm getting told that I must I'm looking insecure by doing so.

I dont buy any huge labels, but if a shirt looks good I dont mind paying extra for it.

just not sure where you guys are getting this logic from
    This is what I didn't get either. If you want it and it's your money, do what you want.

My ex bought ridiculously expensive stuff (True Religion jean, 'nuff said) and he throws clothes away constantly (OCD and mild mysophobia). I didn't care. That's not a deal breaker for me.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    This is what I didn't get either. If you want it and it's your money, do what you want.

My ex bought ridiculously expensive stuff (True Religion jean, 'nuff said) and he throws clothes away constantly (OCD and mild mysophobia). I didn't care. That's not a deal breaker for me.
    Wasn't your ex a complete douchebag in the long run and don't you think behavior like that would set off red flags in the future?

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    Wasn't your ex a complete douchebag in the long run and don't you think behavior like that would set off red flags in the future?
    she loves attention and guys that are a**holes like all the other girls in this thread are trying to say they don't

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    she loves attention and guys that are a**holes like all the other girls in this thread are trying to say they don't
    *clears throat* I have denied no such thing about disliking a$$holes... jus sayin...

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stacks on deck, the bish has lice. Baby you can be as much of a materialistic braindead twat as you like.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol ^^^ and smartasses! they're fun
    -->MMC<--

.:MiscMarioBros:.

Peach.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmm, not sure. I didn't really have an affect on me. Probably because I didn't care, "His money, his clothes, he does what he wants."

Is there a link between what he did/what he had and being a douchebag? I never really thought about it.

Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    Clearly, you don't read.
    Last edited by LovesMuscles; 02-13-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmm, not sure. I didn't really have an affect on me. Probably because I didn't care.

Is there a link between what he did/what he had and being a douchebag? I never really thought about it.
    You tell me.

Do you think there was a link?

I'm just saying that while certain behaviors don't specifically make you a douche/scumbag/whore (whatever) that some behaviors should set off alarms in your head about possible rough seas up ahead.

You tell me.

Do you think there was a link?

I'm just saying that while certain behaviors don't specifically make you a douche/scumbag/whore (whatever) that some behaviors should set off alarms in your head about possible rough seas up ahead.
    Well, now that you bring it up, I guess I'll have to pay close attention to that.

I honestly don't think there is (right now) but you never know.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol stop trying to reason with the child dave P

she goes after a**holes, yet she will say she is mature and independent lol

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    desee,
    you're right.

Everyone knows what they WANT.
    What they GET and how they DEAL with it is a different story... in case you missed the line where I talked about that.
    My posts are long, so I'm guessing you skimmed past that one.

And sam's not my type. I'll give credit where credit's due, but I wouldn't pursue her. lol

Besides, I'm not one to pursue INTERNET girls anyway... there's plenty IRL
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Everyone knows what they WANT.
    What they GET and how they DEAL with it is a different story...
    Makes a ****load of sense and wtf I've been miscing all day.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Makes a ****load of sense and wtf I've been miscing all day.
    somebody too much time on their hands
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500) AutumnPanda is not very helpful. (-500)
    I love when girls wear sandals.

And for all the ladies, does race ever matter, honestly?
    No bs asnwer.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AutumnPanda View Post

No bs asnwer.
    For me, race has no impact. Nationality does though. I mean I would date a black English guy, but not a black African guy. I don't trust foreigners in the country - I'd assume they're trying to get a visa. That also goes for white foreigners btw (no racist). But yeah, I'd happily date a black guy or an Asian guy (which to people in the UK means Indian, not Chinese).
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No bs asnwer.
    Does to me.

Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dainsleif will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joesatch View Post
    Real list of what men want:

- Women
    - Beer
    - Food
    - Sex
    - Sex
    - Sex
    it's really that easy. chappelle said it best:

"100 ways to please your man, by: some lady. Wrong. That list only has four things on it: suck his dick, play with his balls, fix him a sammich and don't talk so much"
    U.S. Army

No bs asnwer.
    no. It really doesn't... but I've never been pursued by another race while I was single... I may have grown up in a racist town, but I, myself am NOT racist.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dainsleif View Post
    it's really that easy. chappelle said it best:

"100 ways to please your man, by: some lady. Wrong. That list only has four things on it: suck his dick, play with his balls, fix him a sammich and don't talk so much"
    I think they know that -- they go out of their way on purpose to not do those things precisely because they know the man will enjoy it. And to a woman, there is nothing worse than the sight of a happy man.

That's why they watch Oprah so much, to get new tips on how to make their husband/boyfriend insane with irritation.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SpeechIsntFree View Post
    lemme ask u a question...do u like who u are?

if so, then dont change for a bitch
    Truth.

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by SpeechIsntFree View Post
    lemme ask u a question...do u like who u are?

if so, then dont change for a bitch
    I wish that girls wouldn't try to change their man. I mean, they go out with him for a REASON! I have never tried to change my man bc I accept him for who he is. I agree with you. MEN! DON'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE FOR A BITCH! lol

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post
    I wish that girls wouldn't try to change their man. I mean, they go out with him for a REASON! I have never tried to change my man bc I accept him for who he is. I agree with you. MEN! DON'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE FOR A BITCH! lol
    BREEESEEEEY! you're back!

missed u.

oh yea, qft. don't change who you are for a bitch, but don't be above telling her what she wants to hear if that's the only way you're gunna get in her pants

unless of course you're looking for gf material, then you gotta be you to the fullest, cause if they dont know the real you, they'll bounce once they find out 2-3 months in.

I'm way off topic here, aren't I?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis