Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jean-Paul4447 View Post
    You're also retarded.
    You're 29 and still name-calling...what a failure.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ok lets interrupt the name-calling for a bit and go back to an adult conversation...

Guys, if a girl comes in here and talks about sex shes an attention whore skank etc etc
    If a girl comes in and offers her input on something (whether you agree or not) she gets called an attention whore etc etc.

What do you guys expect from the female posters? Would you rather there WERE no women posting at all?
    What would you prefer them to say/act like?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some weird attitudes up in this thread.

I know what I like, I know what I want, and I know what I need. Likes and wants are usually the same, but needs are a whole other ballpark. Everyone has a subconscious checklist of qualities they need to see in a person in order to feel an attraction beyond "would smash." I definitely could list a ton of qualities I like in dudes, and I have three different "types" that I'm attracted to. But obviously, no dude could ever possess ALL of the qualities I find attractive, especially since some of them are a bit contradictory. As long as a dude possesses the traits on my "must haves" list, then it's all gravy.

And I never feel like I'm settling. When I find someone that I'm truly into, he becomes my ideal. It doesn't feel like there's a single thing missing with my current dude. He's soooo many of the things I look for, plus he brings so much more to the table that I would never even think to look for. And he has so many different levels and interests and different facets of his personality. He's the best of both worlds in so many ways. Dude could make any woman's head spin, and I definitely feel privileged just to have him in my life. No settling, ever.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was just hoping some guys could find some insight if they heard **** DIRECTLY from women themselves.
    not so much about likes (which is what this thread is all based on) but more so, what kinda stuff creeps them out, what they hate guys doing, etc.. so guys that are NEW to approaching would have some basic ideas.

There's a handful of us that have no issues approaching and have fun doing it. This thread is clearly not for them.

Of course, I forgot whenever a female posts they get crucified, even though only half of them deserve it lol
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    ok lets interrupt the name-calling for a bit and go back to an adult conversation...

Guys, if a girl comes in here and talks about sex shes an attention whore skank etc etc
    If a girl comes in and offers her input on something (whether you agree or not) she gets called an attention whore etc etc.

What do you guys expect from the female posters? Would you rather there WERE no women posting at all?
    What would you prefer them to say/act like?
    Nicely said bro.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you haven't figured out by now that you do not get girls by caring what they think about you, I am a little concerned.

Whatever girls say in this thread, do the opposite. It is really as simple as that.

I nearly pissed myself in laughter when Sam08 says she likes goofy guys that don't always have to be doing something. She would be all over a cool guy who had all the friends and knew where all the parties were.

Fact.

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was just hoping some guys could find some insight if they heard **** DIRECTLY from women themselves.
    not so much about likes (which is what this thread is all based on) but more so, what kinda stuff creeps them out, what they hate guys doing, etc.. so guys that are NEW to approaching would have some basic ideas.

There's a handful of us that have no issues approaching and have fun doing it. This thread is clearly not for them.

Of course, I forgot whenever a female posts they get crucified, even though only half of them deserve it lol
    That pretty much is the point of this thread. But it's easier for me to state what I don't like/creeps me out all the time because I know how much I hate it from experience.

This thread isn't about "act this way to get a chick". That's being fake, obviously. I find it funny that every girl that has posted has said something different and the guys still generalize. Yes, that makes total sense

I want to rep you but I have to spread! aRghh!!

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I should have known a white knight would come to the rescue.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post

Really I am not surprised lmfao

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    lol damn
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

If you haven't figured out by now that you do not get girls by caring what they think about you, I am a little concerned.

Whatever girls say in this thread, do the opposite. It is really as simple as that.

I nearly pissed myself in laughter when Sam08 says she likes goofy guys that don't always have to be doing something. She would be all over a cool guy who had all the friends and knew where all the parties were.

Fact.
    Truth. Social proof = confidence = #1 on ANY girls list.
    I agree bro. But I don't think the point of the thread is to "act a certain way" to please women. That's retarded.

That pretty much is the point of this thread. But it's easier for me to state what I don't like/creeps me out all the time because I know how much I hate it from experience.

This thread isn't about "act this way to get a chick". That's being fake, obviously. I find it funny that every girl that has posted has said something different and the guys still generalize. Yes, that makes total sense

In all honesty, all the females have posted very similar interests.
    There's a re-occuring trend in what girls SAY they like..

I should have known a white knight would come to the rescue.
    Lulz. I would hope you're not talking about ME.
    Considering I just got back from a mod neg/ban for calling out a stupid skank and how she was using the mods to threaten people.
    considering how I've made a thread trying to explain to guys to not take ****, and go hit on tons of girls to get ass
    considering how ive been with more women than you've probably masturbated to...
    considering how every girl that knows me calls me the "charming A-hole" or the "charming pervert"..

Pretty sure there are no traces of white knight in my blood bro.

Problem is you cant differentiate giving credit where credit is due if it seems like it would interfere with your "all women are ****" ranting.

Look at it this way, I got my poor lil feelers hurt too. Multiple times. I took it out by sport fcking random chicks, and learned a ton about them in the process. I grew up and realized holding on to things someone in your past did to you is childish bull**** and will RUIN your future.
    I grew up.
    Some day, you will too.
    Common Sense Crew

Someone needs to get laid.

jagers been hurt remember?
    who hurt you jager?? WHO HURT YOU? WHO HURT YOU!?!?!?!?!!

lol.
    nah he knows his **** though, he's just going through a "fck my aggressions out on girls because a few of them hurt me" stage.
    He's actually pretty smart when it comes down to it.
    Common Sense Crew

Someone needs to get laid.
    getting laid tonight bro, so are you obviously

really i have not been hurt in a long time - what is hilarious to me though is that i am coming from a completely objective standpoint and find 99% of women my age undatable.

jagers been hurt remember?
    who hurt you jager?? WHO HURT YOU? WHO HURT YOU!?!?!?!?!!

lol.
    nah he knows his **** though, he's just going through a "fck my aggressions out on girls because a few of them hurt me" stage.
    He's actually pretty smart when it comes down to it.
    I know. But I do believe snatch will calm him down.

Janky, you should make an "ask me anything" thread.

I know. But I do believe snatch will calm him down.

Janky, you should make an "ask me anything" thread.
    I did. For lulz. Didn't go far. I could bump it but.. eh.

Jager.. how old are you bro?

most girls 16-24 are undate-able, I'd agree.. but there's always those few diamond in the rough ones that surprise you.. so you cant ALWAYS have such a negative pov on it. I'm sure you know this.
    Common Sense Crew

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    This thread is about what kinda stuff you love/hate guys doing..Concerning bf stuff, approach stuff, etc.

what kinda stuff creeps you out, turns you on, keeps your interest, etc.. just to offer a girls pov.

-Per Janky's request.

here's mine:

~~dislike men who (are)~~
    - boring
    - don't talk very much
    - talk too much and about himself in a vain way
    - not outgoing
    - jealous
    - don't show affection
    - rude to me constantly and it's not sarcasm
    - unhealthy
    - don't get along with ANY of his family

yep you wouldn't like me, even though if you know me alot then i will talk alot, but not to people i dont know, and most people have to start a convo with me, as i can give two ****s

and the family thing is stupid.do you not understand that some people come from some ****ed up families, such as mine. cant stand 90% of my dads family.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ti- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no expert but from what I have experienced seems alot of what a woman wants is goverened by how shes feeling emotionally and where her hormones..

obviously if shes had a rough day at work and is at a certain time in her cycle her wants in her guy are gonna be different to if shes out on the town in a wild mood with testosterone in her veins.

I think alot of what a woman wants are contradictory in a sense. If you want an alpha guy the chances of getting a guy who will share his emotions and have the beta qualities that are sometimes desired are slim, simply because an aplha guy isn't programed that way.

bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100) bignadsonme is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I don't like to be ignored/treated like ****. I expect to be treated with respect and consideration. If someone treats me like **** I'm leaving, or if he ignores me, then I'm also leaving as I assume he's not interested. This only works on younger girls, once you get to my age you just can't be bothered with this type of ****.

I like banging married guys.
    fixed

~~ BFs~~
    ~~Love guys that~~
    - don't take more time than me, when getting ready.
    - smells nice
    - take care of themselves
    - hold my hand
    - hug me often
    - tell me how they feel about me
    - easy to talk to
    - likes metal/classic rock/some rap/classical/jazz/blues music
    - is a MAN'S man lol

~~ Guys in General~~ (mostly looks, some personality)
    ~~ Like guys who (are)~~
    -polite
    -outgoing
    -good looking (my preferences are: taller than me, muscular, weighs more than me, pretty eyes and mouth)
    -have self control/discipline
    -can strike up a convo and you not have to worry about being awkward (yes bad conversationalist)
    -not afraid to walk up and say hi
    aww thx. you're sweet
    Common Sense Crew

jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jeffedge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So since my entire family are piece of **** druggies/alcoholics and I can't stand them it's my fault and I'm a turn off? Sucks.
    Last edited by jeffedge; 02-13-2009 at 06:38 PM.

drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is about what kinda stuff you love/hate guys doing..Concerning bf stuff, approach stuff, etc.

what kinda stuff creeps you out, turns you on, keeps your interest, etc.. just to offer a girls pov.

-Per Janky's request.

here's mine:
    ~~ BFs~~
    ~~Love guys that~~
    - don't take more time than me, when getting ready.
    - smells nice
    - hold my hand
    - hug me often
    - tell me how they feel about me
    - easy to talk to
    - likes metal/classic rock/some rap/classical/jazz/blues music
    - is a MAN'S man lol

- boring
    - don't talk very much
    - talk too much and about himself in a vain way
    - not outgoing
    - jealous
    - don't show affection
    - unhealthy

~~ Like guys who (are)~~
    -polite
    -outgoing
    -good looking (my preferences are: taller than me, muscular, weighs more than me, pretty eyes and mouth)
    -can strike up a convo and you not have to worry about being awkward (yes bad conversationalist)
    -not afraid to walk up and say hi

~~Dislikes guys who(are)~~
    - seclude themselves
    - think they are hot sht
    - STARE
    - pushy if you say no once and keep at you (no means "no", not "keep trying please")
    - too forward (at least TRY to mask the fact that you are a horny fkker, we like to seem like more than just a piece of meat, though that's what we are lol)

Please, ladies, add/subtract to this as much as you like!
    I'm definitely not your type. I don't like girls with some of the likes and dislikes that you have (no offense).

M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Going sortof off OP's first post list:

~~ BFs~~
    ~~Love guys that~~
    - honest
    - smells nice
    - show their affection and love cuddles ^_^
    - can talk to me on a level of friendship as well as on a deeper level - interllectual conversing.
    - have some of the same views
    - ^^^ accepts certain views which are different to the other
    - quirky
    - has an interest in music
    - accepts my annoying family
    - must accept my crazy love for footwear
    - is a smartass
    - makes me laugh

- tryhards/not themselves
    - jealous
    - don't show affection
    - unhealthy/ have no appreciation for natural and healthy foods
    - let me accept whoever or whatever his family is...

~~ Like guys who (are)~~
    -polite
    -HONEST
    -outgoing
    -good looking (my preferences are: taller than me, muscular (don't have to be huge), not lanky, dark features.....nice eyes and smile
    - fun

- seclude themselves
    - think they are hot sht
    - wear runners/sneakers with jeans
    - too forward
    - goal-less(new word)
    - uptight
    Last edited by M_schuh; 02-13-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    -->MMC<--

.:MiscMarioBros:.

Peach.

500 Internal Server Error youm0nt's Avatar
    youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youm0nt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by M_schuh View Post
    - seclude themselves
    - think they are hot sht
    - wear runners/sneakers with jeans
    - too forward
    - goal-less(new word)
    - uptight
    LOL WAT
    REPS OWED:
    iccyman001
    NickTranOwnz

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    lol they wont agree with this
    meh... I'm good at disappointing women
    Oh, I think they do. They just want one guy to have all of the qualities, which doesn't exist. So we settle for whatever. "Alright, so he has some things I hate, but he does have x and x. Good enough."

I've said that my ex is drama king right? Well, if I date a guy who has that quality, people will say, "You obviously don't know what you want." He has other qualities that I like, so I'll deal. I'm only speaking for myself.

There is also the possibility that he/she changed over time (kind of like my situation). It was nice in the beginning. Couple months later...wtf happened? Then the FB situation...what a selfish prick. Then when I tell people about it, they'll assume that I dated an a$$hole. He wasn't an a$$hole. He turned into one. Big difference. I was a pushover. Not anymore.

People put more emphasis on the bad. That's why you never hear stories of the women who date the nice ones. No one wants to hear that boring crap.
    I don't think so... I've met women in there late thirties to early fifties going through 3+ marriages etc... they still don't know what they want after that many years. But hey if you got it all figured out at 19 then more power to ya.

Here's what I've found guys,
    GIRLS know what they want, but won't admit it for fear of sounding like a dumbass or a skank.
    GIRLS want the bad boy with tattoos and muscles that every girl wants, so that they can feel like they're hotter than every other girl. They also want drama, hard fcking, and booze.

WOMEN start to realize that this attraction from earlier frequently ends in heartbreak and financial stress and a solid foundation for a relationship could NEVER be built with a man of that caliber.
    Some then seek financial security, some grow up and look for a guy that's not the male equivalent of a skanky attention whore.

To say women don't know what they want is ridiculous.

Everyone knows what they want, they just may SPEAK a different message than what's really in their hearts/heads. Not to mention, things don't always play out the way you planned them. That doesn't mean you're back-peddling, just that it didn't work out how you wanted.

Just for a sec,
    Let's spin this into the male perspective.
    Do guys know what they want?

I can only speak from personal experience, but up until about 25 I can say I had no fcking clue. I wanted a hottie, but when I got em they were trashy.
    I wanted a good girl, but they weren't trashy ENOUGH, I wanted tons of ass, but I wanted a good gf too, I wanted attention from females, but I wanted to be the alpha that got laid a bunch.
    I wanted sex, but I didnt want drama..

I mean come on, there's reprecussions to everything, you have to take the bad with the good and then decide if it's worth it.

You can slam girls for saying/doing opposite things, but take a look in the mirror as well.
    We ALL do it.

And at the risk of being the white-knightiest post I've ever made,
    Sam08 seems like the kinda girl thats a total prude. I imagine her hangin out with sporty chicks that dont do drugs or party all the time and have probably had bfs of 2-3 years...
    I doubt she has some kinda princess/skank complex.

(in b4 google image white knight pic) (no ass kiss)
    Girls like that are a dime a dozen and generally approaching retardation by the time they come out of their drunken stupor around 24-29
    Women on the other hand are just girls that decided to grow up and not be quite as judgmental. (yes there are a few out there that aren't which I'm sure is true of absolutely every woman here in the misc...)/sarcasm

anyway your idea that anyone knows what they want is "ridiculous"... you proved that in your paragraph talking about what u wanted.

Yeah that was pretty white of you... think you got a chance? What you think sam... gonna give janky some cooties... lol

You're also retarded.
    r u and -30- and Jager gonna start up a local chapter of GROSS?

It's the misc brah... clusterphukks is what this place is all about.
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vegetaq9000-4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys you should definitely "change who you are" to get women

however, you must change who you are in a way that is good for you. do not "change who you are" and start spending money on pussy. instead, "change who you are" and become the guy that women would pay to have sex with.

women out there will have sex with guys who they met last week and that spend zero dollars on them. 99% of women will do this if they "really like the guy"

any girl will justify it and say "if i really like the guy, why wait. theres nothing wrong with me doing someone i am attracted to"

when in reality, this is the truth.

these men are doing something to make girls want them. figure out what it is.

men my best advice, is as follows. never spend a penny on a girl, never buy her a drink.

actually you are allowed to buy a girl a drink if you have been talking to her for 15 minutes and she says she doesnt have any money and you tell her that you usually dont buy girls a drink and she has to pay you back the money and give you a kiss on the lips right now to get the drink. if she kisses you and promises to pay you back, that is the ONLY time you are allowed to spend a penny on a woman because it means she already likes you.

you have to find out a way to be that guy that 99% of women will sleep with on the spot. and its definitely not about looks. if mystery (the pua) put on a fatsuit and looked ugly as hell he would probably still succeed.

M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50) M_schuh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by youm0nt View Post
    LOL WAT

I hate it! :| i would buy him some new shoes in that case actually...
    -->MMC<--

.:MiscMarioBros:.

Peach.

drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) drew101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find some of these women these days are way to demanding. Everythig has to be this way and that way; it's like she (the women) already has a specification layed out in her mind.
    Last edited by drew101; 02-13-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Travis71902 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't want a prince. Serious. I've had them before and I feel lazy? and like I'm brittle (which I'm not) I don't say something I don't mean unless I mess up and it's a typo. You guys can go fck off... I made this thread bc it's what I believe. I didn't put EVERY ASPECT of what I want or would like...

Sorry if you guys don't like it.
    BodyBlog Entries: 0
    BodyPoints: 0

Don't tell people to go **** off.

BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Loochi View Post
    Awesome thread and thanks for taking the time to do it but what sucks is that every woman has different standards not like us males where we just want a hot ass girl to bang...

Or is this just me? :S
    my man lol least someone just came out and said it lol
    Pgh PA, mediocre power lifter, @Brookline_Barbell