Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    This thread is about what kinda stuff you love/hate guys doing..Concerning bf stuff, approach stuff, etc.

what kinda stuff creeps you out, turns you on, keeps your interest, etc.. just to offer a girls pov.

-Per Janky's request.

here's mine:
    ~~ BFs~~
    ~~Love guys that~~
    - don't take more time than me, when getting ready.
    - smells nice
    - take care of themselves
    - hold my hand
    - hug me often
    - tell me how they feel about me
    - easy to talk to
    - likes metal/classic rock/some rap/classical/jazz/blues music
    - is a MAN'S man lol

~~dislike men who (are)~~
    - boring
    - don't talk very much
    - talk too much and about himself in a vain way
    - not outgoing
    - jealous
    - don't show affection
    - rude to me constantly and it's not sarcasm
    - unhealthy
    - don't get along with ANY of his family

~~ Guys in General~~ (mostly looks, some personality)
    ~~ Like guys who (are)~~
    -polite
    -outgoing
    -good looking (my preferences are: taller than me, muscular, weighs more than me, pretty eyes and mouth)
    -have self control/discipline
    -can strike up a convo and you not have to worry about being awkward (yes bad conversationalist)
    -not afraid to walk up and say hi

~~Dislikes guys who(are)~~
    - seclude themselves
    - think they are hot sht
    - STARE
    - pushy if you say no once and keep at you (no means "no", not "keep trying please")
    - too forward (at least TRY to mask the fact that you are a horny fkker, we like to seem like more than just a piece of meat, though that's what we are lol)

Please, ladies, add/subtract to this as much as you like!
    Im everything in bold and I can make any girl in this thread love me more than ill ever love her.

Suck it ladiez.

MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    OMG!!!! I HATE that too!!!! Did you steal that from me? I've totally talked about that on here!
    What about when one single tear rolls down their eye? I'm not talkin about crying or sobing but when eyes start water a little from strong emotion? I have done this once with my girlfriend when we were going through some **** and it seemed to show a strong connection and feeling between us
    Last edited by MrBlonde12; 02-12-2009 at 07:06 PM.

MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500) MrBlonde12 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by stsmurf View Post
    Any guy who actually does dinner/movie any more is a moron... i dont think i've done a dinner/movie date since i was 16, then it wasnt even dinner, just a movie. Movies are lame for first, 2nd, 3rd dates... i feel they are reserved for if you both want to actuallys ee something or are bored and want something to do.
    I disagree I still think going out to dinner and movie is still a good option for a first date, dinner you get to know each other conversation which is good. Second movies are good because if you run out of things to talk about you just sit there and watch a movie and you can get a sense of one anothers reacions (sense of humor, etc) to the movie. Also take chicks out to scary movies cause it gets their heart rate up and is somewhat "exciting"

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    I actually tend to enjoy a moderate amount of chauvinism and sexist bull****. But it has to be the right brand and dude has to be respectful about it. Some of the "alpha" **** that dudes talk about in the misc would get a dude kicked out of my life with the quickness. But "bish, shut up and make me a sandwich," if said with a smile or followed by a laugh, never bothers me. My dude and I will be debating something, and once in a while when I disagree, he'll hold up a fist and go "Bitch, don't make me tell you again." But it's the way he does it... I know he would never seriously lay a hand on me, and he absolutely respects me... it's all just in fun, and we both end up laughing about it. I love his ridiculous rape jokes, sexist jokes, racist jokes, all that jazz. Referring to women as "broads" is a plus. Saying "would" every time he sees a bangable chick is also good.

Big fan of a dude asserting dominance - in a relationship, or once he has me hooked... Being too forward too early is a major turn off. It's just little **** a guy does that drives me nuts. Pushing me against a wall or sort of pinning me with his arms on either side of the wall when he goes in for a kiss. Throwing me down on the bed/couch/whatever. Initiating ****, leaning over me and/or getting on top (even if it's just for a minute while he's kissing my neck or whatever.) Telling me what to do, as opposed to asking. (I take the reigns as well and will do or tell him what I want, but I prefer to feel like he's in control.)

Along the same line, seeing a dude in any position that makes him look huge and dominant is a good thing. Standing in a doorway with an arm on the side of the frame, or both arms above the door frame. Sitting in a chair kind of slouched, arms folded behind his head, feet either stretched out and crossed in front of him, or crossed on a table/desk. Not sure what it is, but it works for me.
    want
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000) sHaDyOneDeath is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    I actually tend to enjoy a moderate amount of chauvinism and sexist bull****. But it has to be the right brand and dude has to be respectful about it. Some of the "alpha" **** that dudes talk about in the misc would get a dude kicked out of my life with the quickness. But "bish, shut up and make me a sandwich," if said with a smile or followed by a laugh, never bothers me. My dude and I will be debating something, and once in a while when I disagree, he'll hold up a fist and go "Bitch, don't make me tell you again." But it's the way he does it... I know he would never seriously lay a hand on me, and he absolutely respects me... it's all just in fun, and we both end up laughing about it. I love his ridiculous rape jokes, sexist jokes, racist jokes, all that jazz. Referring to women as "broads" is a plus. Saying "would" every time he sees a bangable chick is also good.

Big fan of a dude asserting dominance - in a relationship, or once he has me hooked... Being too forward too early is a major turn off. It's just little **** a guy does that drives me nuts. Pushing me against a wall or sort of pinning me with his arms on either side of the wall when he goes in for a kiss. Throwing me down on the bed/couch/whatever. Initiating ****, leaning over me and/or getting on top (even if it's just for a minute while he's kissing my neck or whatever.) Telling me what to do, as opposed to asking. (I take the reigns as well and will do or tell him what I want, but I prefer to feel like he's in control.)

Along the same line, seeing a dude in any position that makes him look huge and dominant is a good thing. Standing in a doorway with an arm on the side of the frame, or both arms above the door frame. Sitting in a chair kind of slouched, arms folded behind his head, feet either stretched out and crossed in front of him, or crossed on a table/desk. Not sure what it is, but it works for me.

are you my G/F? you just totally described my relationship

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    Movies are not generally a good idea for 1st or 2nd dates...But they can work well. For 2 hours, you don't have to listen to her tell stories you don't care about and you don't have to be funny/whitty/charming etc. You can work on breaking down the physical barrier and can feel out (literally) how far she's willing to go.

And if you get rejected for any physical action in the theater, at least you can still enjoy the movie instead of trying to think of a lame ass excuse to bail. Another plus is that if she's an uggo, your friends are unlikely to see you out with your trainwreck of a date...And the darkness covers up her pock marked face and brown gappy teeth.

Plus, after the movie, the 2 of you have something to chat about. Or, if you've met her on POF, you can talk about the development of the main character or how rad the soundtrack was as you're buried balls deep in her ass in the alley next to the theater.
    ahahah i like the way you think!

Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't speak red. No clue??? Tell that to my fiance and I think she'll say "that kid is gay".
    Oh, I'm sorry genius, I was a little higher in the green than you before I got mod negged for talkin **** to an attention whore, but that's cool that you dictate whats valid based off a REP SYSTEM on the INTERNET.
    Intelligent thinking, my man.
    And as far as "kid" I'm one year younger than you.
    If you don't wanna learn anything about women then don't. Have fun doin what you're doing.
    Like I said, I agree women don't always know what they want.. when they're younger.. but I bet you your fiance has a pretty good idea what she wants, and most women in the 24+ bracket do as well.
    There's a lot to be learned, from listening and WATCHING as well.. clearly, you have no interest in knowledge, so that's fine.

Oh, and I'm gay as **** too.. just ask any of the 60+ girls I slept with.

Originally Posted by de_barathrum View Post
    this has been posted 1000 times before, but im going to say it again just so people dont forget.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT GIRLS WANT, DONT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY, WATCH WHAT THEY DO.
    Very true.
    but when it comes to them telling you what creeps em out, what they DONT like, whats fun for dates, etc. etc.
    then it's all legit.

When you ask them to describe a perfect man, yea, thats mostly BS.
    Just be decent looking, have money, dont take ****, and be a confident charming MF'er.

but the rest of the stuff is true. why would they lie about what they hate? lol
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone have any advice on meeting girls and getting to girlfriend status? im 19 and never had a gf, but its weird cause I'm outgoing and social and stuff. Idk....

any advice on how to show girls you want to be more than friends? I have the initial, be funny and get them liking you phase down..but getting into a dating situation, i can never do, nor found anyone who i have found worth it.

but at this point in my life, i feel its something i need to do.

also, specifics, there is a girl in one of my classes, who has the same interests as me. we've been in small classes together for the whole year, but have never spoken, but we seem like we could be compatible. i have no idea how to move in on her, and just hope i see her when im out because i am a completely different person in social situations than in class.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50) enc_fit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one question for the girls is why do u like to be ignored/treated like ****. this one girl i was trying to get with a while ago was the "playing hard to get type." i would always try to be funny/witty/entertaining around her but she would just kind of shrug me off or just seem bored or whatever... it really agitated me b/c i thought we were a good match. after a while i was just fed up with the whole deal and just ignored her. she would talk to me about the usual common small talk and i would just be like "uh huh" and "yeah..." to everything she said. almost immeadiatly her attitude changed and i noticed she would desperately try to get my attention like jump into my feild of vision if i was looking away from her and would always slap my arm/leg and throw things at me.

funny thing is i just recently saw her again after a while and she seemed sooo excited to see me. she jumped rite into the whole "long time no see" convo and i just kind of ignored her and payed attention to the girl i was with at the time. she seemed so pissed lol

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't like to be ignored/treated like ****. I expect to be treated with respect and consideration. If someone treats me like **** I'm leaving, or if he ignores me, then I'm also leaving as I assume he's not interested. This only works on younger girls, once you get to my age you just can't be bothered with this type of ****.

I like muscles.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I like muscles.
    Oh, hai.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by samantha08 View Post
    not willing to try new things, can't be goofy and silly. but sometimes it's nice to be boring and lazy, i can't stand when someone has to be out and about or doing something ALL the time.

oh and i don't like feeling schmoozed.. i can usually spot bull**** from a mile away so if i feel like someone is trying to schmooze me i'm like ehh do not want.

i think the most important thing is to have a good balance and variety of characteristics.. like someone who likes going out and isn't socially retarded but doesn't ALWAYS have to be entertained.
    lol more my little princess bull****.

men: you need to get lives and not listen to any of this crap. Be your OWN MAN.

Who gives a **** if a girl doesn't like something about YOUR personality. Chances are she isn't worth your time anyway. You probably have a lot more to offer girls than you think, you are just letting lack of confidence and all these "things girls like" get in your head.

I couldn't imagine planning my personality around what a girl likes/dislikes. Talk about handing in your man card.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i don't want or expect a guy to change for me, i just stated what i typically like and look for in a guy... i fail to see the my little princess bull**** in that
    girls like you say what they want but end up going for the opposite. you sound like you dont really know what you want. dont reply to this telling me what you THINK you want either.
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thread has been interrupted, please return to our regularly scheduled program
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK... so after reading through this thread I've come to the conclusion that women don't know what they want... which is the same conclusion I had come to previously before this thread... so thanks guys can i have the last 12 mins of my life back?
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by deseee View Post
    OK... so after reading through this thread I've come to the conclusion that women don't know what they want... which is the same conclusion I had come to previously before this thread... so thanks guys can i have the last 12 mins of my life back?
    lol they wont agree with this
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50) darkmx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post

Who gives a **** if a girl doesn't like something about YOUR personality. Chances are she isn't worth your time anyway. You probably have a lot more to offer girls than you think, you are just letting lack of confidence and all these "things girls like" get in your head.

I couldn't imagine planning my personality around what a girl likes/dislikes. Talk about handing in your man card.
    Logic (from Google definitions) - the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference; reasoned and reasonable judgment; the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation

Logic on this forum seems to be used to mean something that appears to be true (or is true) based on rational and reasonable evidence. Please correct if this is incorrect. Many are coming to this thread saying that women don't know what they want. Would it not stand to reason to at least read what women say they want and then do the opposite?

Joking aside, I think that women do know what they want. (They may not say what it is, but they always show it.) I think most people inherently do, they simply have forgotten how to express it. Since everyone has different meanings for words and sayings, the receiver of the message may not interpret the message as the sender intended.

Jagerbomb made a point that should not be missed. People should decide on what they want personally for themselves before concerning themselves with what others may want. Define yourself. Figure yourself out. What do you like to do? What makes you happy? Hell, who are you?

When you come across a girl (or guy as the case may be) that is your complementary opposite, you'll notice that the things they do and the person they are jives with who you are. Recognize. Attempting to change yourself into what someone else may like or want would be futile.

Anyway, back to the thread.

Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000) Teknique` is just really nice. (+1000)

It only took you 12 minutes to read this thread? Damn you're fast mang.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

i don't want or expect a guy to change for me, i just stated what i typically like and look for in a guy... i fail to see the my little princess bull**** in that
    uh huh sure thing princess

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh, I think they do. They just want one guy to have all of the qualities, which doesn't exist. So we settle for whatever. "Alright, so he has some things I hate, but he does have x and x. Good enough."

I've said that my ex is drama king right? Well, if I date a guy who has that quality, people will say, "You obviously don't know what you want." He has other qualities that I like, so I'll deal. I'm only speaking for myself.

There is also the possibility that he/she changed over time (kind of like my situation). It was nice in the beginning. Couple months later...wtf happened? Then the FB situation...what a selfish prick. Then when I tell people about it, they'll assume that I dated an a$$hole. He wasn't an a$$hole. He turned into one. Big difference. I was a pushover. Not anymore.

People put more emphasis on the bad. That's why you never hear stories of the women who date the nice ones. No one wants to hear that boring crap.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Jager for the logic post of the day award!!!!
    yeee!
    dude, I would never in a million years trade my beliefs to impress a girl. I would take the same stuff they say over and over and feed it to them in small doses to get them interested however

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    girls like you say what they want but end up going for the opposite. you sound like you dont really know what you want. dont reply to this telling me what you THINK you want either.
    Here's what I've found guys,
    GIRLS know what they want, but won't admit it for fear of sounding like a dumbass or a skank.
    GIRLS want the bad boy with tattoos and muscles that every girl wants, so that they can feel like they're hotter than every other girl. They also want drama, hard fcking, and booze.

WOMEN start to realize that this attraction from earlier frequently ends in heartbreak and financial stress and a solid foundation for a relationship could NEVER be built with a man of that caliber.
    Some then seek financial security, some grow up and look for a guy that's not the male equivalent of a skanky attention whore.

To say women don't know what they want is ridiculous.

Everyone knows what they want, they just may SPEAK a different message than what's really in their hearts/heads. Not to mention, things don't always play out the way you planned them. That doesn't mean you're back-peddling, just that it didn't work out how you wanted.

Just for a sec,
    Let's spin this into the male perspective.
    Do guys know what they want?

I can only speak from personal experience, but up until about 25 I can say I had no fcking clue. I wanted a hottie, but when I got em they were trashy.
    I wanted a good girl, but they weren't trashy ENOUGH, I wanted tons of ass, but I wanted a good gf too, I wanted attention from females, but I wanted to be the alpha that got laid a bunch.
    I wanted sex, but I didnt want drama..

I mean come on, there's reprecussions to everything, you have to take the bad with the good and then decide if it's worth it.

You can slam girls for saying/doing opposite things, but take a look in the mirror as well.
    We ALL do it.

And at the risk of being the white-knightiest post I've ever made,
    Sam08 seems like the kinda girl thats a total prude. I imagine her hangin out with sporty chicks that dont do drugs or party all the time and have probably had bfs of 2-3 years...
    I doubt she has some kinda princess/skank complex.

(in b4 google image white knight pic) (no ass kiss)
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by LovesMuscles View Post
    Oh, I think they do. They just want one guy to have all of the qualities, which doesn't exist. So we settle for whatever. "Alright, so he has some things I hate, but he does have x and x. Good enough."

I've said that my ex is drama king right? Well, if I date a guy who has that quality, people will say, "You obviously don't know what you want." He has other qualities that I like, so I'll deal. I'm only speaking for myself.

There is also the possibility that he/she changed over time (kind of like my situation). It was nice in the beginning. Couple months later...wtf happened? Then the FB situation...what a selfish prick. Then when I tell people about it, they'll assume that I dated an a$$hole. He wasn't an a$$hole. He turned into one. Big difference. I was a pushover. Not anymore.

People put more emphasis on the bad. That's why you never hear stories of the women who date the nice ones. No one wants to hear that boring crap.
    lmfao another princess "we settle for less than we deserve"

believe me princess, if i ended up with a girl like you, id be the one "settling" lmfao

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

believe me princess, if i ended up with a girl like you, id be the one "settling" lmfao
    Aww, who broke your heart?

Strong catty.

Aww, who broke your heart?

Strong catty.
    lol what are you talking about?

what does my heart getting broken have to do with you being a primodonna?

lol what are you talking about?

what does my heart getting broken have to do with you being a primodonna?
    Self-denial is one hell of a thing!!

When a girl/guy has done you wrong, you talk **** to them or about them. It's obvious. Man up and admit it.

Primadonna? O'rly? Making assumptions about someone you don't know again? Yes, you're very bright.

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)

You're on fire in this thread, bro -- great stuff.

Reps on recharge.

user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Self-denial is one hell of a thing!!

When a girl/guy has done you wrong, you talk **** to them or about them. It's obvious. Man up and admit it.

Primadonna? O'rly? Making assumptions about someone you don't know again? Yes, you're very bright.
    Your insults against him are textbook and tired.

Every time a guy points out what a rotten deal modern romance is turning into, or how freakin annoying and stupid a good number of women are, she immediately goes for the nuts with insults about him either A) not getting much sex, B) being sexually inadequate in some way, or C) not being a "real" man.

You're trying to go for option C.

Fail.

Originally Posted by Jean-Paul4447 View Post
    Your insults against him are textbook and tired.

Every time a guy points out what a rotten deal modern romance is turning into, or how freakin annoying and stupid a good number of women are, she immediately goes for the nuts with insults about him either A) not getting much sex, B) being sexually inadequate in some way, or C) not being a "real" man.

You're trying to go for option C.

Fail.
    Wow, so many idiots in the misc!

Who started it? Hmm? Jagerbomb is knowing for doing this all the time. Nothing to be taken seriously and not surprised to know that everyone will side with their own gender, omg shocking!!

And I'd really like to know how it applies to me because you're talking out of your ass right now lol (you're 29. I'd expect more common sense).

Wow, so many idiots in the misc!

Who started it? Hmm? Jagerbomb is knowing for doing this all the time. Nothing to be taken seriously and not surprised to know that everyone will side with their own gender, omg shocking!!

And I'd really like to know how it applies to me because you're talking out of your ass right now lol (you're 29. I'd expect more common sense).
    Go cry about it to the nearest White Knight that you can find. Maybe he'll care.

Personally, I don't give a damn if you are bothered by the fact that I think your bull**** stinks.

Originally Posted by Jean-Paul4447 View Post
    Go cry about it to the nearest White Knight that you can find. Maybe he'll care.

Personally, I don't give a damn if you are bothered by the fact that I think your bull**** stinks.
    Awww my feelings are hurt.

Awww my feelings are hurt.
    You're also retarded.