Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

IIT Girls tell all about what they like, dislike and are creeped out by...

This thread is about what kinda stuff you love/hate guys doing..Concerning bf stuff, approach stuff, etc.

what kinda stuff creeps you out, turns you on, keeps your interest, etc.. just to offer a girls pov.

-Per Janky's request.

here's mine:
    ~~ BFs~~
    ~~Love guys that~~
    - don't take more time than me, when getting ready.
    - smells nice
    - take care of themselves
    - hold my hand
    - hug me often
    - tell me how they feel about me
    - easy to talk to
    - likes metal/classic rock/some rap/classical/jazz/blues music
    - is a MAN'S man lol

~~dislike men who (are)~~
    - boring
    - don't talk very much
    - talk too much and about himself in a vain way
    - not outgoing
    - jealous
    - don't show affection
    - rude to me constantly and it's not sarcasm
    - unhealthy
    - don't get along with ANY of his family

~~ Guys in General~~ (mostly looks, some personality)
    ~~ Like guys who (are)~~
    -polite
    -outgoing
    -good looking (my preferences are: taller than me, muscular, weighs more than me, pretty eyes and mouth)
    -have self control/discipline
    -can strike up a convo and you not have to worry about being awkward (yes bad conversationalist)
    -not afraid to walk up and say hi

~~Dislikes guys who(are)~~
    - seclude themselves
    - think they are hot sht
    - STARE
    - pushy if you say no once and keep at you (no means "no", not "keep trying please")
    - too forward (at least TRY to mask the fact that you are a horny fkker, we like to seem like more than just a piece of meat, though that's what we are lol)

Please, ladies, add/subtract to this as much as you like!
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shouji is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey don't mean to derail your thread, but i need some female insight on this. i'm currently trying to, i guess, change my tone to be more "lively" and "bubbly", but i naturally have a pretty soft-spoken, deep voice (which i think came from years of being a social outcast >_<), but in all honestly, does this matter that much?

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shouji View Post
    hey don't mean to derail your thread, but i need some female insight on this. i'm currently trying to, i guess, change my tone to be more "lively" and "bubbly", but i naturally have a pretty soft-spoken, deep voice (which i think came from years of being a social outcast >_<), but in all honestly, does this matter that much?
    as long as your actions don't reflect that, then I don't see why you have to change your VOICE to become "lively" and "bubbly"(wrong word to use, you're a man) As they say, "Actions speak louder than words". I believe this with all of my heart.

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What girls like:

Confidence
    Social Class
    Money

Dislikes:

Non-Confident
    Nobodies
    Poor

/endsarcasm

Voices ftw.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500)
    So, ehh... Chicks really do dig the whole hand-holding thingy? lol Here's a good question... What if his palms are sweaty?

E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500) E_N_D_L_E_S_S is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Grease Monkey View Post

/endsarcasm
    I think you misspelled "/endtruth"

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    No. It doesn't. The WAY you say things is MUCH MUCH greater than the voice.
    I have a soft little kid-ish voice.. I can get a little loud when im being obnoxious, but in general I talk pretty chill.
    kinda like a retarded stoner, only hilarious and witty.

BREEESEEEYY -

whats some of the worst things guys have ever said coming up to approach you?
    and whats the flipside of that? What kinda stuff held your interest or at least got you laughing??
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I'm hot ****

Originally Posted by 2Massive View Post
    So, ehh... Chicks really do dig the whole hand-holding thingy? lol Here's a good question... What if his palms are sweaty?
    most guys are self conscious about that and will wipe them off before hand, oh well if he doesn't my palm get sweaty too... lol

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    most guys are self conscious about that and will wipe them off before hand, oh well if he doesn't my palm get sweaty too... lol
    lol yeah. My palms sweat a lot to begin worth. idk, like i don't feel nervous, they just do lol. But i always wipe before hand too =D

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Grease Monkey View Post
    What girls like:

Confidence
    Social Class
    Money

Dislikes:

Non-Confident
    Nobodies
    Poor

/endsarcasm
    That's the black and white of it, yes.
    It goes a little deeper though.. Confidence w no money can pull.
    Confident loners can pull.
    you can mix and match that stuff, but it's gunna mix and match the quality of girls you pull as well..
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    That's the black and white of it, yes.
    It goes a little deeper though.. Confidence w no money can pull.
    Confident loners can pull.
    you can mix and match that stuff, but it's gunna mix and match the quality of girls you pull as well..
    is janky one of teh wimenz?

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    BREEESEEEYY -

whats some of the worst things guys have ever said coming up to approach you?
    and whats the flipside of that? What kinda stuff held your interest or at least got you laughing??
    - I'm not one for lame pick ups, but I have gotten a few... The ones that are funny, I dig, but most of them... *shakes head* I like the "oh look! A shooting star" one though, it makes me lol every time

-I've gotten a "wanna fck?" before and "the mirror in your pants" one lol I laughed at both. they were serious and had nothing to go with it, no more funny stuff and left it serious? I was confused.

GUYS! If you use a funny pick up line... STAY FUNNY, that i now your MO and stick with it!

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    I think I'm hot ****
    lol well... you kinda are... but don't tell anyone I said so...

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

- I'm not one for lame pick ups, but I have gotten a few... The ones that are funny, I dig, but most of them... *shakes head* I like the "oh look! A shooting star" one though, it makes me lol every time

-I've gotten a "wanna fck?" before and "the mirror in your pants" one lol I laughed at both. they were serious and had nothing to go with it, no more funny stuff and left it serious? I was confused.

GUYS! If you use a funny pick up line... STAY FUNNY, that i now your MO and stick with it!

lol well... you kinda are... but don't tell anyone I said so...
    I can has date?

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    wipe them on your pants first???

Anyways..

My loves:
    manly cologne
    strong legs
    3 day stubble
    not afraid to play footsies under the table
    not afraid to show emotion in front of me
    not afraid to meet my parents
    father material
    maturity
    man's man
    must love dogs (ya rly)
    spontaneity
    will eat my cooking
    intellectual
    has a political opinion (actually knows what's going on. If you can talk Federalist Papers with me, OH LAWD my panties would drop)
    broad back / wide lats

My hates / pet-peeves
    immaturity
    chauvinism
    insecurity
    intolerance
    wears better / more expensive clothes than me
    has more toiletries than me
    drug / alcohol abuse (cell-tech doesn't count)
    domari nolo

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post

My loves:

will eat my cooking

That's a little much, don't you think =)

GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50) GainThis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No offense... but doesn't everyone Know all these? If not, please continue, but I expected *something* new.
    Bulking - Recovering Ectomorph
    5'9" 98lb's (srs) in September 2007
    5'11" 151lb's September 2009
    Currently 157lb's.
    Deadlift 1RM: 275lb's, 2RM 240lb's

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's a little much, don't you think =)
    little much? i think its little to ask lol
    domari nolo

Originally Posted by GainThis View Post
    No offense... but doesn't everyone Know all these? If not, please continue, but I expected *something* new.
    uhhhh...girls hate using condoms too (?)
    domari nolo

is janky one of teh wimenz?
    sort of.

I've magically unlocked the secrets of the female brain.

but i still have a pen0r and remain semi-alpha.

I just figure who better to learn from than GIRLS themselves???

I mean, most of them will tell you the **** you wanna know if you just ASK...
    it's just guys getting so caught up in gettin action RIGHT AWAY and saying stupid stuff that makes them just as typical as the last 20 guys that got shot down lol
    Common Sense Crew

Originally Posted by GainThis View Post
    ask some questions though... and the ladies will answer...

uhhhh...girls hate using condoms too (?)
    lol this

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

lmao at the girls in this thread.

reminds me again why i do not date

stay the f*ck away from me that's for sure

anyone that has a list of predetermined f*cking criteria is tossable lmao

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My hates / pet-peeves
    wears better / more expensive clothes than me
    Really? Some of us can't help having awesome style, it runs in the family!
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jagerbomb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

The things girls love but will tell you in threads like these that they hate are:

-chauvinism
    -a**holes
    -guys with money
    -confidence (over)
    -cockiness

Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post

this is stuff we would LIKE not necessarily what we GET... and my opinion and definitions of some of the stuff I've said may have a completely different definition than another woman's.

Originally Posted by Dom_88 View Post
    hahaha... good for you. I don't have a problem with the clothes thing, though, I couldn't care less!

The things girls love but will tell you in threads like these that they hate are:

-chauvinism
    -a**holes
    -guys with money
    -confidence (over)
    -cockiness
    -I'm dating an a$$hole right now. And he's kinda a chauvinist as well lol...

I don't care about the money part AT ALL
    I like guys to have confidence, but sometimes it can get overbearing...

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome thread and thanks for taking the time to do it but what sucks is that every woman has different standards not like us males where we just want a hot ass girl to bang...

Or is this just me? :S
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Originally Posted by Loochi View Post
    Awesome thread and thanks for taking the time to do it but what sucks is that every woman has different standards not like us males where we just want a hot ass girl to bang...

Or is this just me? :S
    def not just you... lol

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝ LOVE
    ╚══Rugby

Everyone has a predetermined list.
    Even you

btw, soup baller? good to see ya

Originally Posted by Dom_88 View Post
    It's true. U MAD?

-chauvinism
    -a**holes
    -guys with money
    -confidence (over)
    -cockiness
    Those attract younger girls, and when used in conjunction with charm and confidence work on the 21+ crowd too, there's a lot more to it.

I'm just curious as to what kinda of dumb things guys have said to girls.. I'm amazed at some of the stuff I hear when I people watch... lol

Ladies;
    How would you define a man being "Confident" but not overly cocky to the point of making you wanna punch him?

I know there's a fine line there.. lol
    Common Sense Crew

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    def not just you... lol
    Phew.. My heart rate was off the charts until I read this..
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

Thumbs up

-I'm dating an a$$hole right now. And he's kinda a chauvinist as well lol...

I don't care about the money part AT ALL
    I like guys to have confidence, but sometimes it can get overbearing...
    /thread