nickydistance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When is the right time to take my supplements?

I'm currently on the mass phase of the anabolic diet and i'm tryin my hand at supplements for the 1st time. I've done a decent amount of research, but i'm pretty new at this. What i have at the moment is:

Creatine Micronized 200 Mesh monohydrate pills (4.8 gm per 5 pills, would've preferred powder)
    Dextrose
    Anabolic Bcaa System Pills w/ taurine + B6
    Isolate Whey Protein

These are all made by a brand called T-Rec Nutrition. I'm kinda broke at the moment so I went the cheaper route, I assume they're probably not the best.

Currently I'm loading with the creatine pills and taking the whey post-workout. I work out in the morning about 45 minutes after a big breakfast. My main question is:
    Do I have to stagger the times when I take the Bcaa's, the dextrose, and the creatine? I was kind of told that I should take them both pre and post workout (about 1 hour of fairly intense lifting, 15 mins cardio), but is it alrite to take them all at the same time? For example: creatine + Bcaa's pre workout and then whey + detrose + creatine + dextrose + Bcaa's post workout?

I guess I've gotten mainly confused by reading the labels. Bcaa's say not to be taken with other protein products. Creatine says take on an empty stomach. Dextrose says to take it when I wake up and after workout.

Maybe I'm being too cautious, but I don't want to form any bad habits. Any help would be appreciated quite a bit. Thanks in advance y'all.

nickydistance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ha, thanks. should've paid more attention to the girl who sold 'em to me.