Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Game on - Accountability (Sham's Log)

Well, It's almost been a month in a new lifestyle for me and I've never felt better. The moment I opened my eyes on January 12, 2009, I dropped smoking, drinking and any type of drugs for good. I have missed ONE day at the gym (it was a cardio day) and only because I went from a full work day into an evening class with about 20 mins in between, came home and went to bed.

This weekend I came dangerously close to slipping, however, so I decided to counteract that by taking my commitment to the next level with this journal. By making myself accountable in the eyes of the community here, I hope to find that extra little push, if I'm in that situation again.

Beginning tomorrow, I will come in with exact stats. For now, here is how my day has (and will) pan out, thus far:

Target macros: Cal: 21-2200; F-151g(65%) C-26g(5%) P-157g(30%)
    Split:
    Monday - Legs/Back; 60 min LISS
    Tues - Core strength; 60 min LISS
    Wed - Chest/Biceps; 60 min LISS
    Thurs - Core strength; 60 min LISS
    Fri - Shoulders/Triceps; 60 min LISS
    Sat - Fasted Cardio (60 LISS); Core strength
    Sun - Fasted Cardio (60 LISS); Core strength

This is the routine I have followed religiously (up until this weekend heh) and I am down, just over 10 lbs since Jan 12. As a bonus, my weights have actually increased in most areas.

Specifics start tomorrow. Grad cruise in May. Better life for good.

Game on...

jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    way to go
    keep up the great work
    keto is for lovers.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113568721

Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shambazzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alright. I've plotted what will likely be my daily meal plan. I generlly eat for function, so I don't mind repetition. My eating plan will probably be consistent for Mon - Fri and allow for more adventurous culinary gymnastics on the weekends, assuming I have time to play.

M1: 3 egg Omelet/Cheese - F:54g C:2g P:46g
    M2: Shake - F:22g C:2g P:23g
    M1: Tuna salad/Cheese/Caesar - F:15g C:2g P:39g
    M1: Shake - F:22g C:2g P:23g
    M1: Prime Rib burger/Cheese - F:39g C:0g P:23g

Totals: 2016 F:152g (68%) C:8g (2%)P:154g (30%)

Notes:
    - My carb intake will be marginally higher as I don't account for greens or a tsp-ish with my coffee.
    - Cheese is portioned, some meals have 1/2 portions
    - I make my shakes with heavy cream (60ml) and water to avooid racking up carbs from milk

Training: Core strength : 60min LISS

Shoutbox: I really had a stellar day. I woke up feeling pumped, fresh and ready to take this thing to a new level. I'm definitely proud of the progress I made in the first 30 days and I'm ready to aim higher. At the moment I plan to stay on the cut for at least another two months. I'll take it from there.

Jecristragedy - Thanks for the vote of confidence! This is a new approach to my training but I'm not totally new to the forums and you have been a great source of information, motivation and energy for a lot of members, myself included! Your progress is coming along great! It's one thing to set an example but another thing to BE an example. Kudos to you.

It's nice to be truly in the mix with a great community of dedicated Ketogeniacs!!

I'm going to try to make a point of getting eight solid hours of shut-eye a night too.

Peace. Progress pics soon. I need to get there for myself first

<---- Slacker

I've been good with my diet and just maintaining cardio this week with active rest. Back to the regular regime on Monday, no carbup this week.

I'm seriously considering a clean bulk soon. I'm down about 1.5 inches on the waist though, so feeling pretty snazzy.

See ya' Monday!