View Poll Results: Boobie Implants

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have them. I like them.

21 20.59%
  • I have them. I had to have them corrected.

3 2.94%
  • I have them. I can't afford correction right now.

1 0.98%
  • I have them. They are imperfect; I can deal with it.

1 0.98%
  • I do not have and I want them.

24 23.53%
  • I do not have them and I don't want them.

52 50.98%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    aneas
    Originally Posted by Fitness-Chic View Post
    You know I wish my hubby would let me get implants. Mine arent bad just wish they were a size bigger. I to have a kid and yes it does do a # on your body. It would be a confidence booster. He saids he like then just the way they are but I still want them....lol. Wont happen Hmmmmmmm....sucks.
    He sounds smart. Dont mess with perfection.

Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    He sounds smart. Dont mess with perfection.
    Awwwww....... Look at you bein all cute....LOL.

Thanks, you sure no how to make a girl feel good about herself.

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL when dont you ask for pics.
    Umm not sure. Well I have not asked you yet....

aneas
    Awwwww....... Look at you bein all cute....LOL.

Thanks, you sure no how to make a girl feel good about herself.
    Lol. Its deja vu all over again.

Ass courtesy of StepMill, Kate1's Avatar
    Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kate1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hawgmp2 View Post
    Amen! on the having kids ,breastfeeding and dieting down. Been there, done that 3 times on the kids and breastfeeding. Just had my implants done a week ago....am absolutely ECSTATIC already with the results, although I'm still really 'swolled' up and all that. I believe it's all about the individual and what's right for YOU. If you're not happy with what you see in the mirror and you can fix it, whether it be through hard training, dieting or whatever.......go for it!
    Totally Agree!

aneas
    Originally Posted by dunkonu9 View Post
    Umm not sure. Well I have not asked you yet....
    I have them lined up and waiting for you big guy and been waiting for you to ask.

Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fitness-Chic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink

Lol. Its deja vu all over again.

Oh...... you know you like it....LMAO

Ahhhh.... I crack myself up. OK, I'll stop now.

aneas
    Oh...... you know you like it....LMAO

Ahhhh.... I crack myself up. OK, I'll stop now.
    Lol your right the second time might have been even better. I can't see how your husband has the willpower to tell you no. He must be an oak. I would crack.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always fall back on natural over implants.
    But that's easy to say when I don't walk around in a thong. If I did, I uh, might want to have a little something done.
    Just to clarify, that's only when I'm in "cold water" mode. When, uh, excited, well that's a different story altogether.

My point is that it's easy for me to be all smug and sneer at breast implantees, so I do try to understand.
    Here's where I get irritated: A woman posts pics of her body and gets all this attention because of her larger than average synthetic breasts while the average woman who has to live with her body gets no love. I hate that.
    To me a woman who diets and exercises to improve herself deserves a lot more respect than one who diets, exercises, and gets surgery.

besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50) besel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    boob talk, what a great way to start the day. thx

brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50) brittafoster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    I always fall back on natural over implants.
    But that's easy to say when I don't walk around in a thong. If I did, I uh, might want to have a little something done.
    Just to clarify, that's only when I'm in "cold water" mode. When, uh, excited, well that's a different story altogether.

My point is that it's easy for me to be all smug and sneer at breast implantees, so I do try to understand.
    Here's where I get irritated: A woman posts pics of her body and gets all this attention because of her larger than average synthetic breasts while the average woman who has to live with her body gets no love. I hate that.
    To me a woman who diets and exercises to improve herself deserves a lot more respect than one who diets, exercises, and gets surgery.
    I agree. Thats a good way to look at things...

flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flexcraven has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

It depends

I myself am a natural man if the woman is happy with herself. I like a woman who has confidence in herself. The women here, fitness and figure women, go through major changes. They lose what boobs they have to muscle growth and dieting. And some have sagging breast due to having children. So it's up to the woman what she wants. What we think doesn't really matter unless we are gonna date her. I bet you guys out there that say you don't like fake boob, still love to look at them.
    Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body
    I Would Rather Feel Pain Than Nothing At All

Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mine are already going away due to the whole fitness thing but luckily im still young so they're stayin up. haha. But after kids and whatnot, i'd be more than happy to get implants. i think they're hot. haha.
    one meal, one workout, one day at a time!

racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10) racheldyoung is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want some - bad.

I went from a G to a D and the skin just hasn't bounced back like it use to (add to that 3 kids, two of which are twins) and yeah...I want some - bad.
    Life's too short to not give 110% everytime!

"If you think you can, or think you can't...you're right!" Henry Ford

"You can have everything you want in life if you're just willing to help enough other people get what they want." Zig Ziglar

"Think Big and Kick Ass" Donald Trump

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RHINO240 View Post
    No boobies are better than fake boobies! I wish women felt the same way.
    They are fake titties that look VERY real and juicy.But then they are the ones that look like balloons,which is unattractive.Gotta get something that fits the physique.
    tapout crew