Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User StephanieIngram's Avatar
    StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephanieIngram has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice one Emma.......I really like it..

Registered User jeannemadrigal2's Avatar
    jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeannemadrigal2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's so great to see this, thanks for share this .

ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000) ryan2512 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier. Thank you kindly!

aislinne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the links to all of these threads. I went through quite a few of them and found them very helpful ^_^

skylar2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering if anyone could give me a good diet for a mother of twins trying to lose that "baby fat" from having them and being lazy but trying to progress towards a goal of competing. It would be awesome.

ksdurham15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is SOOOOOO awesome!!!!! Thanks!
    -HURT PEOPLE, Hurt People.-

Tri30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey girls!!!

unfortunately most of the ingredients are not available in germany...you really do have more options for creating the "sweet" recipes than i have. furthermore most of the recipes include special supplements like flavoured protein/whey powder which i do not want to order for only using once or twice for a certain recipe.
    so, maybe someone can help me knowing about the sources available in germany...bodybuilding is not that common here than it is in your country...we do not have all that sugar-free/fat-free/low carb stuff :-(

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just scan my food with my net diary. It's the fastest way I've found.

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    I'm curious, is there a site where you can simply enter in your ingredients and/or nutritional information and it will add everything up for you? Other than the Calorie Count website?

Thanks!
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

amberbobbitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for that schedule..

cmsideas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for all these awesome stickies!

rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rdevos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

good stuff

BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeauBody38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for an informative post. Is it really expensive to lose weight?

CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrystalB2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome thread, thanks everyone for posting!