Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigAg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bicep vein? what exercise is best for this?

I realize that you must work the bicep, but is there a way or a routine that will make this vein pop out quicker?

When I am all pumped up, i can see two points where my veins are coming through a little... but how do i get the long line along my bicep?

I have curled and curled and curled.....

Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hengman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get to lower bodyfat.

Take nitric oxide if you need it.

Hopefully, that helps.

Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigAg View Post
    I realize that you must work the bicep, but is there a way or a routine that will make this vein pop out quicker?

When I am all pumped up, i can see two points where my veins are coming through a little... but how do i get the long line along my bicep?

I see you have your training priorities in order?

Keep building muscle, while lowering body fat. That's the simple response.

wendell80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wendell80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cadio

JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoshWeitze22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything that works out the bicep. And in order to see viens you'll need to lower your bodyfat and watch your sodium intake and hydration levels.

GROPEGRABOSHITWTFBBQ! Hard Drive's Avatar
    Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hard Drive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Blood sugar, it's all about blood sugar and diet.

The easiest way to put it would be to starve yourself and then eat sugary products whenever you feel like showing off.

The harder way to put it would be portion control with simple carbs in many intervals, simple carbs are what will make it pop out.

Just drink a bottle of honey everytime you go out to the bar...
    Rice Power Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=332791061

Success requires single-mindedness of purpose.
    ---------------
    tofu/rice/ranch---no meat

Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000) Feny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why are you worried about things in life that don't matter?

Get cut... they'll come

200lbs. . . . . . . . . . . . I'll rep back 800+ :)
    YOUR BODY IS A TEMPLE, TRAIN ACCORDINGLY

Christ Followers... Go here for study & Reps :D
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113796121

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hard Drive View Post

The easiest way to put it would be to starve yourself and then eat sugary products whenever you feel like showing off.

The harder way to put it would be portion control with simple carbs in many intervals, simple carbs are what will make it pop out.

Wow lol
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drekkor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    Wow lol

The only other question I have is... pre op or post op?

Witness the Final Days of My Sanity: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144537581

spyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow lol
    My thoughts exactly...

Reminds me of those guys who come into the gym late on a friday afternoon, fully-dressed to go out, even with gel in their hair... pump a few bicep curls then go to the city...

Whhhhhyy???!

I've noticed that with my changes over the years, people take notice of the whole package. Biceps are talked up a lot, perhaps because they are the most visible during everyday "display"

I go to the gym wearing a shirt which has history (lots of transformation went on underneath this shirt), people look at me a bit funny because it's a black collared shirt, but I kinda enjoy it now because it keeps me focused... I cannot see all the flexing, and it's getting a bit big for me around the waist, so I keep motivated to work harder...

Don't work on any one part, just work the whole body on a decent programme, and you'll find it happens quicker that way.

Cardio is your friend. Do not end up like those people who just work the biceps and leave the gym.

You can do it

Registered User touchdowngraves's Avatar
    touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) touchdowngraves has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wear ya some of them ultimate warrior bands tied real tight

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wat??

Wow lol
    It must be a full moon.

Originally Posted by Drekkor View Post

The only other question I have is... pre op or post op?

lol......I think you're on to something.

XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000) XXX666 is just really nice. (+1000)

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneg

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why you neg that guy? He was just giving a silly answer to a possibly silly question. I laughed when I read the "drink a whole a bottle of honey."

jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your cephalic vein shows up once you get down around 9% BF

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its in your genes some people have bigger veins than others

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine came out when I started hitting the outer biceps via close grip curls and preachers, and concentration curls.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000) KJR246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    Why you neg that guy?
    Lmao

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KJR246 View Post
    Lmao
    He is unaware!!

rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Hengman View Post

Take nitric oxide if you need it.
    lol......yeah smere that **** all over your arms....lol...that'll make em pop out

no
    In the words of Julius Caesar: "War gives the right of the conquerors to impose any conditions they please upon the vanquished."

rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10) rood_boi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    He is unaware!!
    No, I think he is aware. He just has a sense of humur....
    In the words of Julius Caesar: "War gives the right of the conquerors to impose any conditions they please upon the vanquished."

Originally Posted by rood_boi View Post
    No, I think he is aware. He just has a sense of humur....
    Stop replying to my posts....Your red is blinding me.

EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieG200 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is probably the funniest topic!! LMAO!!
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!
    do cardio, lose the weight, get cut
    simple

jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10) jblaisuri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    its in your genes some people have bigger veins than others
    yeah that's it.

danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danklord is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

wtf?...............really?
    i hope u get neg'd to red
    facial and body aesthetics coming soon...june 30th, follow me misc i wont let you down.

always pick 5

pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaemon666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've noticed from personal experience that even skinny guys who get pumped seem to get the veins in their biceps, as do big guys who are cut. going by this i would say up the cardio.

adees8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lower bt%=higher vein visibility

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adees8 View Post
    lower bt%=higher vein visibility
    I wonder if that guy back in2009 ever met his veinbro goals.
    Stern Crew

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) costa99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Low body fat!
    "Veinthetics" ATG!

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek."