Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 4234
    Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Well Ethan is still alive. But I failed to kill Brad Silver (the drug dealer). It ended with me not getting it right, and him shooting me (but in a spot where I'll live) and when that happens Brad let's you live saying, "F*ck off, go die elsewhere"...not the storyline I wanted!

But Madison I got killed. I am slippin cause I gave it a break for a bit. I am trying my best to play 2 games at once though. And by god I'm getting make it.
    When I play BEYOND soon(not sure if getting it right away due to budget constrains), Ill play it as it is. If one of my characters die, or something, Ill live with it. It is, afterall, MY game, my fault and my success. I wanna see how it goes...

Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention
    I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
    I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
    And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
    When I bit off more than I could chew
    But through it all, when there was doubt
    I ate it up and spit it out
    I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one said that better than Sinatra, not even that deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwich eating fatty Elvis....mmmmm.....deep fried penis butter and banana sandwich..... *drools*

And nah man. I consider it weak, and I have to keep everyone alive my first entire playthrough. If I play through it again, I'll die, maybe even purposely to unlock a different ending. If it were Shelby, or Jayden, maybe...but I have a soft spot for Madison or a HARD spot in my pants. lol

Also, you any idea what it means when the "L" button is prompt on the screen with a U-shaped arrow around it.

It also looks like an L with a set of headphones on it. But I'm confused as to what to do when that prompts up so I start trying many different things with the left analog stick but no dice.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one said that better than Sinatra, not even that deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwich eating fatty Elvis....mmmmm.....deep fried penis butter and banana sandwich..... *drools*

And nah man. I consider it weak, and I have to keep everyone alive my first entire playthrough. If I play through it again, I'll die, maybe even purposely to unlock a different ending. If it were Shelby, or Jayden, maybe...but I have a soft spot for Madison or a HARD spot in my pants. lol

Also, you any idea what it means when the "L" button is prompt on the screen with a U-shaped arrow around it.

It also looks like an L with a set of headphones on it. But I'm confused as to what to do when that prompts up so I start trying many different things with the left analog stick but no dice.
    I dont remember...

http://www.ign.com/wikis/heavy-rain/Controls_&_Prompts

Check it there gaymer. If I were you, just let it be. Who knows... maybe she will show up later
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thinking about a PS3

thinking about waiting for PS4

then again I don't game much so it may be wasted $$$ either way.

But I really want to play Deadpool, Arkham, and Watchdogs

Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    thinking about a PS3

Yeah man, PS4 can wait for your case, cuz you got SO MANY to catch up on. Read a few posts back that I suggested to Mike.

Havent played Deadpool though. The 2(soon 3) Arkham games are awesome... Watchdogs, not too interested. No monsters. lol.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I dont remember...

http://www.ign.com/wikis/heavy-rain/Controls_&_Prompts

Check it there gaymer. If I were you, just let it be. Who knows... maybe she will show up later
    I hope so. I'll be playing HR a few times either way. Madison I did try to fight out of her "death" but that stupid L with the headphones prompted on my screen and guess I didn't do it right afterall. Madison is my favorite character.

thinking about a PS3

Can get a used PS3 for all the games you just mentioned. Either way PS3 now or PS4 later is the way to go far as console gaming. Plus you can use it as a sick blu ray player too. And for other multimedia.

Watch Dogs will be getting this year, PS4 version.

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thinking about a PS3

Wait till the PS4 comes out, bro. Then there will be a price drop on the PS3. I bought a PS3 earlier this year so I could play some games I was really hyped for and it ended quick, I rarely play it, I use it more as a dvd player than a gaming system. Last time I played the PS3 was about 2 weeks ago, I usually end up playing the PC games I have on my computer a lot more. Waiting for Total War: Rome 2 to get fixed to check it out, not buying the hype for the new generation systems. At the beginning they always have problems, when they finally have everything under control, they come out with something new.

Wanna play HR again but cant. Its the game I first bought when Duju left me... Cuz I know its a sad story.(misery loves company?)...

Anyway Dick, you paying off your PS4 slowly? Or you pay the rest come Nov. 15?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    Wait till the PS4 comes out, bro. Then there will be a price drop on the PS3. I bought a PS3 earlier this year so I could play some games I was really hyped for and it ended quick, I rarely play it, I use it more as a dvd player than a gaming system. Last time I played the PS3 was about 2 weeks ago, I usually end up playing the PC games I have on my computer a lot more. Waiting for Total War: Rome 2 to get fixed to check it out, not buying the hype for the new generation systems. At the beginning they always have problems, when they finally have everything under control, they come out with something new.
    I have a wii and ps2

The wii is used for netflix. The PS2 wasn't even hooked up for years....I hooked it up when we moved because we didn't have cable or internet yet so it was entertainment for a few days.

The only game I half ass play is DC Universe Online on my PC.

Unless you want to include Crime City and Kingdom Age on Ipad

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a wii and ps2

The wii is used for netflix. The PS2 wasn't even hooked up for years....I hooked it up when we moved because we didn't have cable or internet yet so it was entertainment for a few days.

The only game I half ass play is DC Universe Online on my PC.

Unless you want to include Crime City and Kingdom Age on Ipad
    I gave my PS2 to my little cousin once I bought the PS3 but then I realized that the PS3 doesn't play PS2 games. MVP 07 NCAA Baseball is one of my favorite PS2 games, hopefully it becomes like Fire Pro Wrestling.

I got TEW 2013 about a week ago still haven't got the chance to play it. Been wanting to play Total War: Rome since 2 came out, haven't got a chance to come around it. I have a Mexico save on Football Manager 13 that I forgot who I even put on my squad and the Movies game which, I really like.

I'm thinking of just asking what the master race recommends on the science and technology for a video gaming cpu and just getting a new one.

Wanna play HR again but cant. Its the game I first bought when Duju left me... Cuz I know its a sad story.(misery loves company?)...

Anyway Dick, you paying off your PS4 slowly? Or you pay the rest come Nov. 15?
    Things are actually tight since I put $100 on it. But we have a plan to pay it off BY Nov. 15. I am definitely bringing it home on that day. That, a second controller and Killzone.

Things are actually tight since I put $100 on it. But we have a plan to pay it off BY Nov. 15. I am definitely bringing it home on that day. That, a second controller and Killzone.
    Been paying off slowly.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Been paying off slowly.
    If I have to suck dick or give handjobs in ghettos, slums and street corners to pay off the rest of it, then I will.

Assasins Creed 2?

Me I'm missing a lot too. I'll buy them after my wedding day. Going back to WoW as well. Play it too brah!
    YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT!!! This guy is a retard!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

My internet connection is crapping out on me, so anywaaaaaaaayyyyyy, any trophies I earn for HR and SD will need to be synced into my PSN profile later on. My wireless devices work fine. Just not the PS3.

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well Ethan is still alive. But I failed to kill Brad Silver (the drug dealer). It ended with me not getting it right, and him shooting me (but in a spot where I'll live) and when that happens Brad let's you live saying, "F*ck off, go die elsewhere"...not the storyline I wanted!

But Madison I got killed. I am slippin cause I gave it a break for a bit. I am trying my best to play 2 games at once though. And by god I'm getting make it.
    lol im just playing 2 ganes nhl14 and the best game of all time gta v

My internet connection is crapping out on me, so anywaaaaaaaayyyyyy, any trophies I earn for HR and SD will need to be synced into my PSN profile later on. My wireless devices work fine. Just not the PS3.
    Someone at the PS3 thread said same thing, he can connect to everything except PSN. Sorry brah. RIP... Dont worry, next month already.

That or you hacked/cheated on a game then you got banned.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someone at the PS3 thread said same thing, he can connect to everything except PSN. Sorry brah. RIP... Dont worry, next month already.

yeah deathsroke is a time for him too the time crim he has done

IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IntensityX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    YOU ARE A ****ING IDIOT!!! This guy is a retard!
    No he's not. OrtonFnatic is the shiznet so fuk off skippy.

You're either Orton or against us!
    "The road to salvation is through Christ"

Luke 1:74
    to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to enable us to serve him without fear

^Love is the power of the righteousness life that overcomes the fear that leads to sin, and the life in which God is pleased.

Originally Posted by moondoggey View Post
    yeah deathsroke is a time for him too the time crim he has done
    I have to use 2 routers for my wired PS3 connection. One router is plugged into the main modem in the bedroom. One is plugged into the living room (which is the one the PS3 is plugged into). The router in the living room picks up online connection from the one in the bedroom. Both of them have 3 lights. When all three lights are lit up that means they're working. Currently only 1 light is lit on both routers...

So it is an issue with my 2 routers that I use just to get a connection on my PS3. Guess I'll try to get back into PSN wirelessly. I'll have to enter our IP, and other info later on. I dunno, all that manual **** I guess?

I am not a cheat. Only thing I cheat on is the diet!!!!

Fnatic I am almost broke. Need money ASAP. In SD that in. I collected every single lockbox. I've beaten every mission. Closed the cases. I only have a few favors left to do.

Can I earn more money replaying missions or no? I cannot purchase every piece of clothing and sure as hell won't get every vehicle unless I get more money in SD.

Nevermind. I shall bet on cockfights. if I lose will just pause and reload from last save. If I win, I'll have more $$$$!

Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy I am so happy today

I will have to pay a little over $100 on Nov 15 for Watch Dogs & Killzone. Other than that, it is done. Gamestop said they will hold it there as long as they need to if I cannot make it in on the 15th since it is all paid off...but who the f*ck are they kidding? I'm going there the very day! I wish it were available NOW, not Nov 15. I want it too badly. Could kill for it.

I know Fnatic don't care for my Wii U posts, but while there, I got Wind Waker HD remake. Why not?

Fnatic I am almost broke. Need money ASAP. In SD that in. I collected every single lockbox. I've beaten every mission. Closed the cases. I only have a few favors left to do.

Can I earn more money replaying missions or no? I cannot purchase every piece of clothing and sure as hell won't get every vehicle unless I get more money in SD.
    Dont buy anything til you are level 10 Face where everything is 40%!!!

Oh and stop buying games you are mildly interested or you know you wont finish. Such a waste.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Dont buy anything til you are level 10 Face where everything is 40%!!!

Oh and stop buying games you are mildly interested or you know you wont finish. Such a waste.
    I am at Level 10 face (Great Face trophy unlocked yesterday). Should have waited I guess but I am winning money on 50K bets in dickfights, uh, I mean cockfights.

And nah man I like Zelda. I did own Wind Waker on GC, now wanna do it in HD...why not if I finish it?

I am at Level 10 face (Great Face trophy unlocked yesterday). Should have waited I guess but I am winning money on 50K bets in dickfights, uh, I mean cockfights.

And nah man I like Zelda. I did own Wind Waker on GC, now wanna do it in HD...why not if I finish it?
    Save every after win you get. And go to that place where you can bet 100k.

I will ignore any Wii-U games you bring up. Not only is it ****gy, I cant relate. Go talk to moon****gey about it.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

That's what I am doing. And I was unaware but now everything is 40% off in SD. Jesus. If only I had waited! If only I knew!

It's funny but you know something? Even my grandpa, who never played a video game in his life noticed from seeing his grandkids (me and others) and great grandkids play them he said this today: "Doesn't the Wii have more cartoon games than the other systems?"

Swear to God lol was his observation. I then said, "It all comes down to playing games. It's all fiction anyway grandpa".

That's what I am doing. And I was unaware but now everything is 40% off in SD. Jesus. If only I had waited! If only I knew!

It's funny but you know something? Even my grandpa, who never played a video game in his life noticed from seeing his grandkids (me and others) and great grandkids play them he said this today: "Doesn't the Wii have more cartoon games than the other systems?"

Swear to God lol was his observation. I then said, "It all comes down to playing games. It's all fiction anyway grandpa".
    Atleast he knows its a ****gy system.

Completed the driving of a CLASS A car at top speed?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

[QUOTE=ChristmasFnatic;1144083143]Save every after win you get. And go to that place where you can bet 100k.

I will ignore any Wii-U games you bring up. Not only is it ****gy, I cant relate. Go talk to moon****gey about it.[/QUOT\\

lol wii u is being out sold by the snes lol and the sega master system

[QUOTE=moondoggey;1144227243]
    Save every after win you get. And go to that place where you can bet 100k.

I will ignore any Wii-U games you bring up. Not only is it ****gy, I cant relate. Go talk to moon****gey about it.[/QUOT\\

lol wii u is being out sold by the snes lol and the sega master system
    Dick easily gets tempted by the newest shiny thing. Oh wait, Im talking to you, GTA bandwaggoner!
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew

Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast