FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) FittNick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Special workout just for my 21st birthday...

So on their 21st birthday, the average person can normally be found out at a bar somewhere getting hammered or at a house party...getting hammered, or in the middle of a crowded (or empty) street somewhere, you guessed it, hammered. Well for my 21st birthday (this Friday), I've decided to throw in a little twist and create my own 'workout' to celebrate this special occasion. I'll still probably concede to the same after effects of most of the people who go out and get completely wasted: I'll be incoherent, certainly vomiting, cold sweats, not able to walk without falling down...you get the idea. Only this will be self induced, not alcohol induced.

You see, I don't drink, I don't smoke; in fact, I rarely ever go out to do the fun 'college things' and live the 'college experience.' If I'm not in class, I'm either at the gym working out, training other people, sleeping, or eating. My brother and his roommate wanted to throw me a huge party for my 21st to celebrate but I told them that not only did I not really want one, but that I'd probably be in the hospital by the time it got started anyway. They made the joke that I could just go out and buy them beer (they're underage) and I could go to sleep. Then they could celebrate my 21st birthday for me.

So enough of the back story. I wanted to do something for myself for my 21st birthday. Something that is going to be memorable, and something that (so far) no one has volunteered to join me in. So here it is. For my 21st birthday, I'm going to do a workout that involves only the 3 powerlifting lifts: squat, deadlift, and bench press. That doesn't sound so bad right? Well, here's how it goes - the scheme is 21 sets of 21 reps (get it) and each exercise is done with 225 lbs. (just to make it even - obviously 221 would be a little too hard to put together and 21 is far too light). Here's the tricky part: each of the 21 sets of 21 reps is actually a triset where I will first do 7 reps of 225 lbs. on squat followed by 7 reps of 225 lbs. on deadlift and lastly, 7 reps of 225 lbs. on flat barbell bench equaling a total of 21 reps. This triset is done with no rest between the change in exercises (other than the time it takes for me to get to the proper area) and each circuit counts as 1 set. And I have to do 21 total sets of this before I can leave the gym. If it takes an hour (yeah right) then I stay and hour. If it takes for hours, I stay 4 hours. And if I don't make it through all 21 sets...well, I will. Happy f***ing birthday to me.

TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TonySturch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Vids of pukefest!!!