liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow MAN BODY OCTANE AND MAN CLOUT Review

BODY OCTANE

*****MAN BODY OCTANE Info.*****

General Info.
    • This review was 3 years in the making and I finally convinced myself to give it a go!
    • This bottle contained 66/50 servings (16 more servings than expected).
    • By following the MAN Body Octane label, a normal bottle will last 25 days; this bottle lasted 33 days.
    Mixability - 10/10
    I swirled the powder in about 10 oz. of water and it mixed within a few seconds.

Taste - 10/10
    The flavor is Citrus Breeze and it was pretty good with a tangy/sour taste with it (no complaints). This taste is a relief compared to other powdered supplements.

Effectiveness - 10/10
    Wow, Body Octane is very effective. My endurance was through the roof and this easily stomped on any other endurance-enhancing/supporting supplement that I have ever used before. For a guy that usually does not do any cardio, I was able to do 20 minutes of medium-high intensity cardio and felt like I could go an additional hour!! If you are looking to buy a supplement that will deliver, then MAN Body Octane is the supplement for you.

Price - 8/10
    MAN Body Octane is sold in the Bodybuilding.com store at $46.89 for 50 servings. That leaves MAN Body Octane at roughly $0.94 per serving, which may seem a bit on the expensive side compared to other endurance-enhancing/supporting supplements. However, this supplement REALLY works well. So, the question comes down to whether or not one is going to cough up a lesser amount of money to throw down the drain, or if that individual is willing to put their money to GOOD use and get this supplement. I think it is well-worth the money, especially for the number of servings that I received .

Overall - 9.5/10
    I honestly didn't find any flaws with this product! It was very effective in enhancing my endurance, ten-fold.

CLOUT

*****MAN CLOUT Info.*****

General Info.
    • This bottle contained 36/50 servings (14 less servings than expected).
    • By following the MAN CLOUT label, a normal bottle will last 25 days; this bottle lasted 18 days.
    Mixability - 9/10
    It mixed well minus a few small chunks of powder at the bottom.

Taste - 10/10
    The flavor is Thunder Punch and it was very refreshing and sweet. Considering that most "punch" flavored supplements taste like garbage IMO, this one really surprised me! Keep in mind that this is not some nasty Fruit Punch flavor, this is Thunder Punch, which tastes incredible and NOTHING like Fruit Punch!

Effectiveness - 10/10
    This was a good creatine supplement and my strength did rise at a constant rate while I was using this. Strength gains without blout - can't complain!

Price - 9/10
    MAN Clout is sold in the Bodybuilding.com store at $39.95 for 50 servings. That leaves MAN Body Octane at roughly $0.80 per serving, which is not too bad in my thinking. Unfortunately, my bottle was a bit more expensive, costing at over $1.10 per serving.

Overall - 9.5/10
    This was a pretty good creatine product and was definitely worth the money. It seemed to be a good change up from other creatine supplements that I have used in the past.

For whatever reason, the MAN brand is very underrated here, which means most people are still throwing their money down the drain because they have not stumbled upon this amazing company and their truly effective products. Hopefully, this honest review of their signature supplement and its creatine product will help people to give this a shot.

Mike

evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000) evankyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you sure on the servings per bottle.

liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) liftingbuddy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by evankyle View Post
    are you sure on the servings per bottle.
    No, I made them up .

Yeah, I am sure....why would I lie?

Mike

ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100)
    emm nice

VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For whatever reason, the MAN brand is very underrated here, which means most people are still throwing their money down the drain because they have not stumbled upon this amazing company and their truly effective products. Hopefully, this honest review of their signature supplement and its creatine product will help people to give this a shot.

Mike[/QUOTE]

Could not agree more - CLOUT and Body Octane are two AWESOME products. I think it may be more that they do not advertise as aggresively as BSN, Muscletech etc.

A lot ot the experienced members on this board are big proponents of MAN.

Good review!

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thx for teh reviews, glad you enjoyed them. Yeah, MAN is nowhere near the size, hence nowhere near the advertising budget of a BSN, but that does not mean the company does not strive to provide unique, researched and well formulated products to help people maximize their training