Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SamJaros has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you mix your Whey with?

I used to mix with water, and just stir. However the last couple of weeks I've started mixing my whey with soy milk in a blender.
    I use the Body Fortress brand (vanilla), 52g protein per two scoops. The soy milk adds an additional 18g protein for 2 serving.
    The taste is much better than the chocolate whey i have tried before.

What do you mix your with?
    And what brand whey do you use?
    Last edited by SamJaros; 02-09-2009 at 04:24 AM.
    Peace through Strength
    Speak softly and possess a big arm.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mix it with pretty much anything. I keep a tub of unflavored whey on hand to mix into stuff that chocolate would make nasty.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Did you get The Surgery? FresnoBeeDude's Avatar
    FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FresnoBeeDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use the same brand, my typical breakfast smoothie includes:

1.5 cups skim milk
    1 cup chilled coffee (I brew my own, refrigerate leftovers)
    1.5 scoops chocolate whey
    3 scoops instant coffee
    ice cubes

makes a helluva cappachino! makes about 50oz

300 calories, 52.5g protein
    ACE CPT

Currently studying to become a Lifestyle Weight Management Consultant

Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Baldiewonkanobi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    H2o except immediatly after workout I add 30 grams waxie maize.

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mix my protein powder with either milk or water.

IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000) IronCamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Water and during workouts I also mix in dextrose.
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
    I will choose a path that's clear
    I will choose freewill

Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174190821&referrerid=1173311

bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybytwa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post
    I use the same brand, my typical breakfast smoothie includes:

1.5 cups skim milk
    1 cup chilled coffee (I brew my own, refrigerate leftovers)
    1.5 scoops chocolate whey
    3 scoops instant coffee
    ice cubes

makes a helluva cappachino! makes about 50oz

300 calories, 52.5g protein
    Gotta try that one!!

I mix mine with light soy milk and blend in frozen strawberries and blueberries.
    "The only way you can hurt the body is not use it. Inactivity is the killer and, remember, it's never too late." Jack LaLanne

NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NurseMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in my oatmeal =) chocolate oatmeal .. yum!
    When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) halogenic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What ever comes to mind really. Vanilla or Rum essence, left over brewed coffee (chilled), cinnamon, honey, plain natural yogurt etc. I normally use water, or half water/half milk.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    milk
    Was friends with Methuselah

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most of the time water.
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mix mine with water. I am using Scivation Whey (vanilla and chocolate).
    Genshai

pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pirateman2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    half water and half fat-free milk

Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000) Hikemike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NurseMike View Post
    in my oatmeal =) chocolate oatmeal .. yum!
    Got to try that, sounds yummy!

Just water.
    "Is it REALLY a passion if it gets abandoned the first time things get tough?

If it is then I suggest finding another passion because things will be tough MUCH more than they will be easy."

-Dave Tate

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mix my whey with curds and eat it sitting on a tuffet. Sometimes a spider happens by and scares the **** out of me.

But seriously, I mix it with water in the day and milk before bed. If I'm looking to kick it up a notch, I'll blend it with unflavored yogurt, peanut butter, and a little honey.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SamJaros View Post
    I used to mix with water, and just stir. However the last couple of weeks I've started mixing my whey with soy milk in a blender.
    I use the Body Fortress brand (vanilla), 52g protein per two scoops. The soy milk adds an additional 18g protein for 2 serving.
    The taste is much better than the chocolate whey i have tried before.

What do you mix your with?
    And what brand whey do you use?
    milk , yogurt, for vanilla flavored whey

scotch on weekends

actually I have made shakes with milk a couple of egg yolks , rum and brown sugar .. it was pretty awesome like egg nog

I also use vanilla or coffee ice cream mixed in with the milk
    and lately I have been making mango lassi (yogurt, mango , rose water) with 1 scoop of whey, it's decent for a change but I prefer the mango lassi without whey
    Last edited by BrotherWolf; 02-09-2009 at 07:49 AM.
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50) techo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    water here too.
    techo

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    milk , yogurt, for vanilla flavored whey

scotch on weekends

actually I have made shakes with milk a couple of egg yolks , rum and brown sugar .. it was pretty awesome like egg nog

I also use vanilla or coffee ice cream mixed in with the milk
    and lately I have been making mango lassi (yogurt, mango , rose water) with 1 scoop of whey, it's decent for a change but I prefer the mango lassi without whey
    Damn, that rum drink sounds good!

You redminded me of that favorite of mine, mixing Deisgner Whey choco protein with Greek yogurt and natural peanut butter for a delicious peanut butter chocolate pudding.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    water or milk (fat-free or skim; never whole)

Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After workout I mix with water, 1/2cup shredded oatmeal, 1-1.5tbs of dextrose and 1tsp. creatine. Love It!
    "What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old UltraViolence." -AleX

guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In Iraq I had to use water that was about 100 degrees so now that I'm home I only use ice cold WHOLE milk. I would rather cut other things out of my diet than give up whole milk...one of my favorite things on the planet

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

precision eng.

i mix two scoops of whey with one scoop of egg protein,then drop two eggs and mix with 2% MILK.
    Land of Honalee

BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Damn, that rum drink sounds good!

You redminded me of that favorite of mine, mixing Deisgner Whey choco protein with Greek yogurt and natural peanut butter for a delicious peanut butter chocolate pudding.
    Yeah... with chocolate whey , I use yogurt, milk and peanut butter
    it's very decent

bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000) bebeklein is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm using Jay Robb vanilla whey right now & mix with NF milk and throw in a couple of ice cubes so it comes out frothy like a smoothie. Sometimes I throw in a banana.

Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I love mango lassi...had no idea it was made with rose water tho...I spray that on my face sometimes.

Originally Posted by bebeklein View Post
    I love mango lassi...had no idea it was made with rose water tho...I spray that on my face sometimes.
    yeah a few drops.. it makes a big difference

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Drinking = water

Eating = Mix with two eggs put into frying pan to make into pancakes.

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With whole milk during the day, with water post workout.
    On the list for Bannukah

ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ultimatesooner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    water

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1st thing upon waking and/or if I get up to "answer nature's call" in the middle of the night: 1 scoop maintenance protein with 2 cups skim milk

Pre & Post WO: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/BuckSpi...hie-pwo-shake/

I've also done this:
    1 6oz FF plain yogurt
    1 TBSP non-akaline cocoa powder
    1 scoop chocolate whey protein
    1 stevia packet
    1/4 cup HempPlus granola

Combine everything in a bowl (ceramic or metal works best) & mix well. Place in the coldest part of your freezer. In about 30-40 minutes you will have what tastes like Nestle Crunch frozen yogurt.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Quitting is not an option thepainter5's Avatar
    thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000) thepainter5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am boring as I just use skim milk.