Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

bigpoppapump, you ain't the only one with 20 inchers :) PART 2

Me now, pic wuz taken yesterday. All diet, still refuse to do cardio

Why am i posting this up, honestly i have no ****in clue, let's just say i like entertaining you people

I'm not gonna respond at all in this thread, so if you have something serious that you actually wanna ask instead of just bashing then PM me about it. The goal is to not start the same thing that happened last time

PEACE
    Attached Images

B.S. Physiology ISSA CPT RonaldAsad's Avatar
    RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RonaldAsad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sup man, what are your goals? you want to be a powerlifter ?

Nihilistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything looks pretty ship shape, although what happened to your face? It seems to only have two tiny little black dots for eyes and some skinny little black line for a mouth. I'm going to assume that one of your relatives was the stick man, sorry to hear that.

Nice progress though, having the genes of a stick man in you and all...

mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mc1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice pink puppy dog

Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How tall are you?

KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wtf? those don't look 20 inches, and didn't you just post a thread a while ago saying you had 17 inches? 3 inches in like 3 months???

Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How tall are you agian?

I remember readign something about how tall you are but I forget now...

And those arms dont look like they are 20inches....more like 17..

Course it could be just because of the way the picture is taken and the rest of you could be quite large...

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL I like how he started a new thread and didn't want it to be the same as the last one, five posts in and its already begun again.

Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trickybastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good arms dude, it just may not have been the best pose to show how big they really are.

Black_Curtain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

YOU HAVE DONE VERY WELL! ARMS LOOK MUCH BIGGER NOW WHEN YOU ARE LEAN! VERY NICE!!!
    Fo sho

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: bigpoppapump, you ain't the only one with 20 inchers :) PART 2

Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Me now, pic wuz taken yesterday. All diet, still refuse to do cardio

Why am i posting this up, honestly i have no ****in clue, let's just say i like entertaining you people

I'm not gonna respond at all in this thread, so if you have something serious that you actually wanna ask instead of just bashing then PM me about it. The goal is to not start the same thing that happened last time

PEACE
    and why no cardio? It would probably help you greatly. A bodybuilder/powerlifter should still be an athlete... they should be able to run a mile in under 8 minutes without passing out.

I'm tired of the anti-cardio attitude in the weightlifting community... it has multiple benefits... even anabolic benefits.
    Peace

london_singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u serious bro? so why do people keep spoon feeding me info which contradicts that? im constantly told to keep of cardio and to remain 'lazy' when bulking (to avoid having to eat extra calories) anyhoo,whats ur stats mate? and bf%? ur looking big..infact ur MASSIVE for ur age..but i do have to agree,arms dnt look 20"..but its a pic..its not that accurate! keep doing what ur doing!
    i got good genes!
    either that or someones been putting some lean meat in my veggie diet!

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by london_singh
    u serious bro? so why do people keep spoon feeding me info which contradicts that? im constantly told to keep of cardio and to remain 'lazy' when bulking (to avoid having to eat extra calories) anyhoo,whats ur stats mate? and bf%? ur looking big..infact ur MASSIVE for ur age..but i do have to agree,arms dnt look 20"..but its a pic..its not that accurate! keep doing what ur doing!
    He's right. So long as you don't overdo it and keep it to moderation ( i.e just a few 30 minute sessions a week or something similar ) cardio won't hinder your gains at all and can in fact even have anabolic benefits. The main reason behind it is cardiovascular health though, your heart & lungs ect don't get worked enough by weight training alone to be in optimum shape. Who wants to be a great big gorilla who almost needs medical attention just running to catch a bus or can't run up a flight of stairs?

About the pics though, looking MUCH leaner this time round. Very impressive.

london_singh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really? and i dont need to up my caloric intake?
    about the overgrown monkey who cant run..yes please! lol
    body first..health second (please dnt flame me)
    i got good genes!
    either that or someones been putting some lean meat in my veggie diet!

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    really? and i dont need to up my caloric intake?
    about the overgrown monkey who cant run..yes please! lol
    body first..health second (please dnt flame me)
    Well of course you need to take in the expected amount of calories, the more you do the more you eat. You'd obviously need to eat more doing cardio than without. Well whatever pleases you ... you do actually get some cardiovascular benefit from weight training alone ... so if you eat very clean on top of that I think you'll be ok. It'd just be preferable to me to have a good degree of fitness as well.

MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MakaveliThaDon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by jay81
    He's right. So long as you don't overdo it and keep it to moderation ( i.e just a few 30 minute sessions a week or something similar ) cardio won't hinder your gains at all and can in fact even have anabolic benefits. The main reason behind it is cardiovascular health though, your heart & lungs ect don't get worked enough by weight training alone to be in optimum shape. Who wants to be a great big gorilla who almost needs medical attention just running to catch a bus or can't run up a flight of stairs?

About the pics though, looking MUCH leaner this time round. Very impressive.
    thank you Jay. The point of this thread wasn't to dispute about my arms, i only named it the same so people would associate it with the first topic and the pics in the first topic. The point was to show how far i came SINCE then

I never said my arms were STILL 20 inches, they were in the first pics, they hover right around 18 and a half now, still over 18, and they look better, so that's all i care about.

As for cardio, this week i actually have put in two cardio sessions because i don't have school, on spring break. The reason i DON'T is i just don't feel like trying to fit another something into my day with school and work and working out and all. Soon as summer hits you can rest assured i'll be hitting the cardio first thing in the morning to get even leaner

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people say that b/c they are lazy and don't want to believe cardio might help them.

KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KILROZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love your pink doll in the backround

eh, just thought i'd throw up some pics side by side. One on the left was taken February 14th, and the one on the left was taken April 3rd
    Attached Images

James5567 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i believe this is an example that shows muscle burns fat..You have a lot of muscle which has probably made it a lot easier to cut..Great Job, definite progress
    I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

Originally posted by James5567
    i believe this is an example that shows muscle burns fat..You have a lot of muscle which has probably made it a lot easier to cut..Great Job, definite progress

I dunno about EASY But thank you for the nice comments. I'd like to note that i weighed 217 in the before pic and 218.5 in the after pic

PEACE

flexmaster02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down lol

wheres your back muscle shoulder muscles 20 my ass lee preist when off seasons arms are 20.? so bull sit dont lie jus lying to your self
    hard work with slow gains makes mutha phukkas ripped

Re: lol

Originally posted by flexmaster02
    wheres your back muscle shoulder muscles 20 my ass lee preist when off seasons arms are 20.? so bull sit dont lie jus lying to your self

Ok, first of all, you haven't even been around long enough to know how any of this started in the first place...dumbass, and 2nd, you clearly didn't read my 2nd post in this thread, so i suggest you go back and read that, and i see from your profile you work for the ups, why don't you have them deliver you hooked on phonics

PEACE

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: lol

Originally posted by MakaveliThaDon
    Ok, first of all, you haven't even been around long enough to know how any of this started in the first place...dumbass, and 2nd, you clearly didn't read my 2nd post in this thread, so i suggest you go back and read that, and i see from your profile you work for the ups, why don't you have them deliver you hooked on phonics

PEACE
    LOL! Burn!

You look good bro! Must be something in the water where you're from because the kids here are less than 1/3 your size. Can you give us some more details on the modifications you made to your diet?

bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bosshogg3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol

Mack give it up.Your arms have never or ever will be 20 inch's.They look like 16-17 in both pics.I thought you were going to post a pic with tape.Then you come out and say that they WERE 20.Ok now you made yourself look retarded.Instead of lying to 1,000,000's of people you do not know be honest to yourself and work on getting to where you wanna be.That way you don't have to make up some bull**** story.

I am Powerlifter the next arnold's Avatar
    the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000) the next arnold is just really nice. (+1000)
    very nice job of cutting
    i remember that 1st thread
    and you were looking a little chunky but is it just me or do your arms overpower the rest of your body
    either way your a monster

Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Degaussed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep. Definitely cutting up. Good job

Eagago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm guessing they're going to shrivel up
    and die if you attempt to cut up...

dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50) dccopyman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: bigpoppapump, you ain't the only one with 20 inchers :) PART 2

Originally posted by str8flexed
    and why no cardio? It would probably help you greatly. A bodybuilder/powerlifter should still be an athlete... they should be able to run a mile in under 8 minutes without passing out.

I'm tired of the anti-cardio attitude in the weightlifting community... it has multiple benefits... even anabolic benefits.Peace
    Thank you very much, amen to you. Most people just use bulking as an excuse of being lazy. Cardio is so beneficial to everyone. It can have anabolic benefits and help you stay very lean all year round. HIIT is the way 2 go I love it!!!

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    leaning out nicely bro.
    peace
    tank
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford