Jstar7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do Testosterone booster or pro hormone's really work for muscle growth?

I'm 47 years old and I'm think about trying some type of Testosterone booster like Novedex XT, T Bomb 11 or Humagro and I was wondering if these really work in noticeable muscle growth?

Right now, I'm taking Super Pump, Size On, Whey Protien, DHEA & Herbal Niagra that has tribulas in it.

What would you recommend for some type of testosterone booster or safe pro hormone that I could take for a cycle? If I quite taking this product after a cycle would I lose the muscle gain I got from it?

Thanks,
    JJ
    Last edited by Jstar7; 02-08-2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: spelling

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports is an excellent test booster.
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Originally Posted by jason-bourne View Post
    Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports is an excellent test booster.

Do you think you will have a noticable muscle gain with a test booster like Activate Xtreme or is there a better safe pro hormone to take?

Thanks!

livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) livinglegend86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hear nothing but great things about Novadex xt..
    in one shot ill make you famous

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jstar7 View Post
    Do you think you will have a noticable muscle gain with a test booster like Activate Xtreme or is there a better safe pro hormone to take?

Thanks!
    get activate xtreme. buy 2 get one free deal going on now. great product to try.
    seated rows before hoes

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 47 years old and I'm think about trying some type of Testosterone booster like Novedex XT, T Bomb 11 or Humagro and I was wondering if these really work in noticeable muscle growth?

Right now, I'm taking Super Pump, Size On, Whey Protien, DHEA & Herbal Niagra that has tribulas in it.

What would you recommend for some type of testosterone booster or safe pro hormone that I could take for a cycle? If I quite taking this product after a cycle would I lose the muscle gain I got from it?

Thanks,
    JJ

A few good natural test boosters are Mass fx, Activate xtreme, Novedex Xt, and X factor. I used Mass fx and made some very impressive gains which I kept. On another note Pro hormones are designer steriods, which require pcts. I suggest you do alot of research before taking one. The ones that get good reviews around here are H drol, Havoc, M drol, and 3 AD. I have never used one, and do not plan to but its your choice. Just be ready for the sides that come with steriods. Just make sure your diet and training are intact. If there not boosters or roids are not going to help much.
    Last edited by TAWS6; 02-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if i were you id definitely stick to the natural test boosters. the ph's at your age could cause major joint problems and on top of that require alot more research.

Activate Xtreme is a good starter choice
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...atextreme.html

Novedext XT by Gaspari is another popular one
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/nxt.html

Mass FX. popular but kinda pricey
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax/mass.html

Reversitol mainly used as part of PCT but good standalone.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/if...eversitol.html

Drive. takes a bit to kick in but it works great. stack it with RPM in place of your superpump.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/drive.html
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPumpinJoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used Arimatest. I was skeptical about trying it at first but the reviews on the internet convinced me to get it. Going to GNC is against my religion but this actually worked for me the best. It's a bit pricey but it's a 30 day supply and you keep most of the gains. As far as the other stuff mentioned Novadex XT is good. Works in the same way as Arimatest by acting as an aromatase inhibitor but not as potent. Mass Fx was not worth it in my opinion. Mass Fx is $45 and Novedex is $30 and I thought the Novadex worked better. I wouldn't dabble into prohomones especially at your age as they require you to do research and you have get stuff for PCT but if you want to know Competitive Edge Labs makes really good ones for cheap like M-drol and H-drol.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need much more research and experience before trying PH's/DS's. Go with Test booster route, they work amazingly (gotta look into the right ones) and provide great results with muscle mass, strength, fat loss, libido or/and whatever is your choice, cutting or bulking.

Natty test boosters
    Testabolan v2
    Activate Xtreme
    Mass FX
    t-Bol

Aromatase inhibitors test boosters
    Reversitol
    6-OXO
    Novedex XT

Once you try them by standalone, you can stack them pretty well and they won't affect your natural hormone production as pro-hormones will do.

PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PINO2007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would add Stoked to the list above . It worked great for me and for many others out there !

khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) khergan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, they do work. Start with an AI like Novedex XT or a T-booster like Activate Xtreme, T-Bol or T-Bomb II. They will boost your testosterone naturally and won't have side effects to deal with. They are a good starter to getting into hormone-altering products, are generally safe and will give you a moderate increase in strength/size/libido.

If you do decide to go the DS/PH route, make sure you properly research the dosages and PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) needed for the product so that you can minimize or avoid side effects. Products in this category are Epistane, M-Drol, H-Drol, Havoc, 3-AD, etc. They are extremely effective for increasing strength and muscle mass, you just need to be careful and intelligent in their use.
    ★cVc★

*coffee crew*

Originally Posted by ponshoe View Post
    You need much more research and experience before trying PH's/DS's. Go with Test booster route, they work amazingly (gotta look into the right ones) and provide great results with muscle mass, strength, fat loss, libido or/and whatever is your choice, cutting or bulking.

Natty test boosters
    Testabolan v2
    Activate Xtreme
    Mass FX
    t-Bol

Aromatase inhibitors test boosters
    Reversitol
    6-OXO
    Novedex XT

Once you try them by standalone, you can stack them pretty well and they won't affect your natural hormone production as pro-hormones will do.
    What is the difference between, Natty & Aromatase test booster? Is one better or more potent than the other.

If these test boosters are taken along with weight training 4 to 5 days a week would I see an increase in muscle size? Also, if after a few months I quite taken them would the muscle be lost?

Thanks!

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is the difference between, Natty & Aromatase test booster? Is one better or more potent than the other.

If these test boosters are taken along with weight training 4 to 5 days a week would I see an increase in muscle size? Also, if after a few months I quite taken them would the muscle be lost?

Thanks!
    Natty test boosters increase your natural test production, while AI's suppress some of your estrogen production, while increasing your natural test production as well.

ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100) ZronbodyZ is not very well liked. (-100)
    you are very old