BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Cut Diet (revised from yesterday)

My main goal is to lose fat. I am 16 years old ( I know it says im 26, im not) 217lbs and 5'8. Along with this diet I will be doing Ripptoes program. If you had any suggestions on what I could change that would be great. I also workout before I go to school in the morning then eat my breakfast.

Breakfast: Two pieces of squirrely bread with cream cheese and a tomatoe.

Lunch: Stoned Wheat crackers, Chilled green tea, fruit (usually ornages) , store bought trail mix, baby carrots. Veggies and fruit change depending on what we have in the house.

Snack: I will either have, frosted mini wheats with skim milk, low fat yougurt with trail mix, or the same thing i had for breakfast.

Dinner: Usually whatever my mom makes. She makes healthy stuff 85 percent of the time ( foods like chicken stir fry, grilled chicken and baked chicken, pasta etc.) Occasionally we will have foods like hamburgers or tacos but not that often maybe once a week.

Snack: One of the snacks listed above with a mug of green tea ( i love green tea)
    *Vancouver Canucks Crew*
    ★BlackBerry Messenger Misc Group★
    ★Manlet Crew★

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by BigBert44 View Post
    My main goal is to lose fat. I am 16 years old ( I know it says im 26, im not) 217lbs and 5'8. Along with this diet I will be doing Ripptoes program. If you had any suggestions on what I could change that would be great. I also workout before I go to school in the morning then eat my breakfast.

Breakfast: Two pieces of squirrely bread with cream cheese and a tomatoe.

Lunch: Stoned Wheat crackers, Chilled green tea, fruit (usually ornages) , store bought trail mix, baby carrots. Veggies and fruit change depending on what we have in the house.

Snack: I will either have, frosted mini wheats with skim milk, low fat yougurt with trail mix, or the same thing i had for breakfast.

Dinner: Usually whatever my mom makes. She makes healthy stuff 85 percent of the time ( foods like chicken stir fry, grilled chicken and baked chicken, pasta etc.) Occasionally we will have foods like hamburgers or tacos but not that often maybe once a week.

Snack: One of the snacks listed above with a mug of green tea ( i love green tea)
    desperately in need of protein
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

mez456 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try Rock hard challenge from M&F: http://www.muscleandfitness.com/trai...t/training/167

It is a 3 month program with workout and nutrition. I had not lifted in 8 years and found this program. I am 5'5" and weighed 175. I went from 175 and 36 inch waist to 153 and 30 inch waist.

Good luck.

BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBert44 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok thanks. i have whey protein 50g per scoop .5 g of fat and 1g of carbs should i drink more of it and how much?
    *Vancouver Canucks Crew*
    ★Manlet Crew★

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat protein foods, cottage cheese, meats, beans and rice...etc. etc. needs some more fats, nuts, oils etc. etc.

ive been trying to get stuff like that in my diet, but most of the time i have to go by what my mom makes for dinner. Its not really fair for me to ask her to come home from work and make a seperate dinner for me. She does take what i want in to consideration when she does plan her meals though.
    *Vancouver Canucks Crew*
    ★Manlet Crew★

Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theenforcer1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im saying at your other meals.

breakfast you can have eggs, lunch, where is the protein etc. etc. Your dinner is probably your only decent meal

bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest that you try using FitDay.com for a few days. That will give you a good idea of your macros.
    Once you know where you are stating from, you can add or modify to get the required protein and calories that you are attempting to achieve.
    ONE way is to figure your calorie expenditure (FitDay will help with that), get 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body weight, figure 25-30% of calories for healthy fats, and fill the rest in with complex carbs.
    Another is get the calorie expenditure and figure a ratio like 40-30-30 for Protein% - carbs% - fat%.
    Once you enter everything in to FitDay for a month or so, you will have an idea what you need to do to get a healthy diet.
    Last edited by bciocco; 02-08-2009 at 10:32 AM.
    Placebo effect works for me.

"...Arnold once told me,'If you don't look big in anything, you aren't big. If you're wearing a sheet and you look big, you're big. If you're not big, you're not big.'" Mike Matarazzo, M&F, March 2002

Wag more. Bark less.

i could add eggs to breakfast pretty easily, lunch is my sruggle though. I have a big issue with luke warm sandwiches wrapped in saran wrap. I just cant eat them. I used to have a turkey sandwhich with mustard on whole wheat, but after a month I was absolutely sick of it. Do you guys have any suggestions of some quick things I can add to a paper bagged lunch at school?
    *Vancouver Canucks Crew*
    ★Manlet Crew★

bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bciocco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i could add eggs to breakfast pretty easily,
    I use Egg Beaters instead of eggs, especially when trying to watch my macros.

lunch is my struggle though. I have a big issue with luke warm sandwiches wrapped in saran wrap.
    Why have your sandwiches lukewarm? Use an icepack or freeze a water bottle to keep them cold. the waterbottle will thaw by lunch and you have cold water to drink too.

I used to have a turkey sandwich with mustard on whole wheat, but after a month I was absolutely sick of it. Do you guys have any suggestions of some quick things I can add to a paper bagged lunch at school?
    There are a lot of other things besides turkey. Costco sells a fat free ham in 2 lb packs. We use it for sandwiches and breakfast. London Broil makes great sandwiches too. It goes on sale for 2.50 per pound. See if your mom will make iit for dinner and slice the rest for sandwiches. Hard boiled eggs are good for lunch too. Two of them with a protein shake and some low-fat wheat crackers and you're set.
    One of the keys is to find several things that you like and mix them up. Variety will keep you from getting bored. You can get some ideas by searching the boards here. Body for Life, Eating for Life, and the South Beach Diet book have some good recipes for lunch stuff (I don't necessarily suggest the diets. But, the food is sometimes pretty good) .
    Last edited by bciocco; 02-08-2009 at 01:13 PM.
    Placebo effect works for me.

"...Arnold once told me,'If you don't look big in anything, you aren't big. If you're wearing a sheet and you look big, you're big. If you're not big, you're not big.'" Mike Matarazzo, M&F, March 2002

Wag more. Bark less.

ok thanks, all these tips are great. I got my bench in today aswell so i can start everythiung full throttle.
    *Vancouver Canucks Crew*
    ★Manlet Crew★