thinktank1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

review of "the truth about building muscle"

hii...as you can see from my profile pic...i do have an ugly body...but i want to change that....i have been working out on and off from two weeks now, mainly using some machines and some free weights.

I am thinking of seriously committing myself to building some muscle...but I have no intention to become the next model. I just want a atheletic sculpted body.

I have been looking into this workout program named "the truth about building muscle" from one of my friends and it seems very comprehensive, with detailed explanations of most things. What do you guys think of the program...is the 26 week long program good enough?

zeab4141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeab4141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeab4141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no one is perfect brotha...everyone has something to work on. Dont be so negative

JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zeab4141 View Post
    no one is perfect brotha...everyone has something to work on. Dont be so negative
    x2

TC, IMO, the best way to reach your goals is to be CONSISTENT with both training and nutrition. Just find some sort of training regiment that suits your needs and stick with it!

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one thing about people who workout or body builders, is we are never happy with how i'll body looks no matter if god him self said it was great, we all ways want it to be that much better, me included

Registered User ChiseledLikeIce's Avatar
    ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ygbodybuilder10 View Post
    one thing about people who workout or body builders, is we are never happy with how i'll body looks no matter if god him self said it was great, we all ways want it to be that much better, me included
    Amen! I remember when I first started, I wanted to get to 180 then once I reached 180, I was like "I want to be 183 on pure muscle and single digit BF" and after I reach that, I want to be like 230 of pure muscle and low BF. They told me it was going to happen I didn't believe them... we call it "the bug" LOL!

Eat good, read and research, learn perfect form, drink lots of waters, take your vitamins, abstain from alcohol and estrogenated products, and get your sleep everyday.

zeab4141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeab4141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zeab4141 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL i like how u go from 180 to 183 to 230 !! Nice

ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zeab4141 View Post
    LOL i like how u go from 180 to 183 to 230 !! Nice
    Yeah over time and with years of work it will happen one day, last June I was 155lbs, in 6 months I gained 25.5 and kept the same BF without PH's, GH's, or AS's. Then I got lazy for a couple months and started eating fast food and gained some BF! Now that's about to change with hardwork.

feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

For me, I was about 165 lbs when I first started training. I looked like something out of a concentration camp!!

But then I learned about eating for your blood type and it works great:

http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typeindexer.htm

I also learned that I'm an Ectomorph and Blood Type A, probably the worst combo for weight training and gaining muscle mass.

But I learned to train for an Ectomorph, 25 minutes each day, heavy weight, high reps and NO cardio. The more days I train in a row, the bigger and stronger I get, just not long training sessions or I loose weight and go no where.

Now I'm about 225 lbs and there isn't too much fat on me. I'm not ripped with vein popping muscles, but I'm not fat either, just lean with a slightly muscular build. And that's what I'm to expect for an Ectomorph.

I take MRI Black Powder 15 minutes before my workouts and sip my protein shake during my workouts and finish after. Then I have some glutamine and eat 1 hour later. Oatmeal, whey, omega 3-6-9 oil, creatine, glutamine. Then I eat every 2.5 to 3 hours all day long and have cottage cheese just before bed for that slow digestion protein all night long. And that's about it. No test boosters, nothing else.

It takes years and years to get good sized gains, so stick to it and be patient.

Originally Posted by feedbag View Post
    For me, I was about 165 lbs when I first started training. I looked like something out of a concentration camp!!

But then I learned about eating for your blood type and it works great:

http://www.dadamo.com/typebase4/typeindexer.htm

I also learned that I'm an Ectomorph and Blood Type A, probably the worst combo for weight training and gaining muscle mass.

But I learned to train for an Ectomorph, 25 minutes each day, heavy weight, high reps and NO cardio. The more days I train in a row, the bigger and stronger I get, just not long training sessions or I loose weight and go no where.

Now I'm about 225 lbs and there isn't too much fat on me. I'm not ripped with vein popping muscles, but I'm not fat either, just lean with a slightly muscular build. And that's what I'm to expect for an Ectomorph.

I take MRI Black Powder 15 minutes before my workouts and sip my protein shake during my workouts and finish after. Then I have some glutamine and eat 1 hour later. Oatmeal, whey, omega 3-6-9 oil, creatine, glutamine. Then I eat every 2.5 to 3 hours all day long and have cottage cheese just before bed for that slow digestion protein all night long. And that's about it. No test boosters, nothing else.

It takes years and years to get good sized gains, so stick to it and be patient.

REPS for the site and info bro!

feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10) feedbag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How I got onto the Blood Type diet was through a body builder friend / owner of mine. He's competed alot, has pictures of himself with Bill Kazmeir, Arnold, Lou Ferigino, and other I can't remember. Initially, I lost 50 lbs in 6 months on this diet and then slowly gained it all back but healthily this time.

I don't buy anything from this blood type site, since I live in Canada and not the U.S. and I get all my supps locally in town. The only supp I have to buy online is MRI Black Powder because you can't get it here, but it comes from another province in Canada anyway.

Just find out your blood type, eat accordingly to the site, its free, don't spend one penny on their supps and books, etc.

Jay Cutler and others are also on the blood type diet by the way.......
    Last edited by feedbag; 02-07-2009 at 10:29 PM.