oxballs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pre workout meal

what should i be eating fir my pre workout meal. My goal is to get huge weighing 114 kilos but need to rip a little about 11 percent body fat at the moment but wanna be about 8 percent . just not sure what to eat before i train at 6am in the morning

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Carbs and Protein. I'm personally a fan of a cup of oats and 2 scoops of whey (cook the oats and stir in the whey).
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani

IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50) IH8CARDIO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cronos1247 View Post
    Carbs and Protein. I'm personally a fan of a cup of oats and 2 scoops of whey (cook the oats and stir in the whey).
    That's my preworkout meal as well, only I drink it all as a shake. I grind the oats up in a coffee bean grinder, add them to a shaker with water and protein powder, and drink (it tastes surprisingly good!).

OP: visit the sticky thread "Pre, During, and Postworkout Nutrition" in the nutrition section of this forum for some great advice and ideas.

Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by oxballs View Post
    what should i be eating fir my pre workout meal. My goal is to get huge weighing 114 kilos but need to rip a little about 11 percent body fat at the moment but wanna be about 8 percent . just not sure what to eat before i train at 6am in the morning
    Most importantly is getting some good carbs in your system to supply the energy you will need to use during your workout. As simple as it sounds, a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat would be fine if you're looking for something quick.
    ~Tim~

Bodyspace = http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Shawshank3741/

Thanks guys will try appreciate the advise

Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anotherfling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lately due to time constraints, I've been eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich. I buy organic sprouted grain bread, organic peanut butter, and local honey so it's a more healthy version of the sandwich, with a decent amount of protein for what it is. I usually follow my workout with a big server of brown rice, chicken, and vegetables, and then down a protein shake before bed. I would swap the protein shake and the last meal, but I need that meal to by higher carb, so I don't want to eat it right before bed.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. -Mike Tyson

Well after all the advise posted it seems to be working i really battled to eat that early in the beginning but all good now. I do the oats and whey every morning seems to give me more energy at gym which is what i was after. Thanks alot guys

poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10) poloboy406 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For next time, try to keep the threads to each respective forum. There is a nutrition forum.