Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x509 View Post
    can someone recommend me any good fatburner - Gelatin Free
    strong bump.

Diet and exercise are both gelatin free.

oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just stopped ripped freak after two months. This product is garbage, the only decent thing it does for you is appetite suppression (even that was a bit much at times, made me want to vomit after eating just a can of tuna). Energy boost from this product is negligible, you might as well just be eating your hard earn cash, you'd be getting the same results in the end.

If you do have to take something, an EC(a) stack actually works (when paired with the appropriate diet). It's cheaper, feels cleaner, and will give you better energy. Just be careful.
    Sept 1 - Dec 1 Fat Loss Comp
    9-1: 228 | 9-8: xxx | 9-15: xxx | 9-22: xxx | 9-29: xxx | Month Total:
    10-6: xxx | 10-13: xxx | 10-20: xxx | 10-27: xxx | Month Total:
    11-3: xxx | 11-10: xxx | 11-17: xxx | 11-24: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 12-1: xxx

June 1 - Sept 1

6-1: 257 | 9-1: 228

knight777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need help

I am thinking of going on ripped freak hybrid fatburning pills. i am taking superpump max, creatine monohydrate, nitro tech protein, precision CLA, and anabolic freak. i am trying to get ripped for may 10th. i need to lose about 5 or 6 more pounds of fat to get to my goal but i need a boost. my diet is good i eat 6 small meals of a clean protein a fruit and a vegi in each. and i am doing the blood and guts workout on bodybuilding.com and cardio on off days. any suggestions ?

bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bears54y2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by knight777 View Post
    I am thinking of going on ripped freak hybrid fatburning pills. i am taking superpump max, creatine monohydrate, nitro tech protein, precision CLA, and anabolic freak. i am trying to get ripped for may 10th. i need to lose about 5 or 6 more pounds of fat to get to my goal but i need a boost. my diet is good i eat 6 small meals of a clean protein a fruit and a vegi in each. and i am doing the blood and guts workout on bodybuilding.com and cardio on off days. any suggestions ?
    Here's a tip..don't piss in the wind

Oh and stop commenting on year old posts

knight777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by derekwhitaker View Post
    I think EC stack is still the king. Have you thought about using that?
    what is the EC stack?

PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PepPete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL strong bump, but does anyone notice the +5 comments about how good it works are user with under 10 post and some are event at 1 post, and that was a few years ago?

lostevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyone will always be for and against burners,

2 years ago i went from 200 to 150 pounds in 6 months, that was strict diet and gym every morning before work for 1 hour monday thru friday.

now im trying to back down from 195 to around 160 ish, when im in the gym i have no energy , no drive, hell im even yawning while lifting. im not saying ripped freak is the best, it feels just about as strong as lipo 6 or oxy elite.

Someone gave me a handfull of samples and all i can say is when im in the gym for that one hour i spend that 1 hour actually working hard and i have the drive that i thought i lost.

Will it help me burn more fat ? the amount of energy i have to work out harder with more intensity will i know that much.

i have tried sooooo many thermos over the years and honestly i don't know if they work , i have a friend who has been trying to cut from 8% body fat and took some thermos and it helped him drop another 2% . now i cant vouch for what he was doing different but his diet stayed the same..

anyway happy hunting when it comes to diet pills.... i feel the ripped freak is just strong enough for me and not overkill that im juttery all day
    worth buying with the discounted price but id never pay full pop for them.
    1/1/10 200 pounds
    2/1/10 180 pounds
    3/19/10 168 pounds

JackOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by derekwhitaker View Post
    I think EC stack is still the king. Have you thought about using that?
    i've taken animal cuts for rugby and now on ripped freak for a comp! what is EC stack?

Steve3778 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Phen375 (Fat Burner) - track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=168081&s=157 I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

EverBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol, I'm going to post, and I probably have only posted 3 times in my life in this forum... I used RF back in 2009 when the formulation was stronger... And I used the 'newer' gentler formulation last year- which I started again today...

The old RF made me nauseous and feel like I was on drugs for 2 or 3 weeks... I was already at a lower body weight than I am now... When I got used to it, it worked great... I probably lost 6 lbs along with good diet and exercise...

I, however was scared to ever use it again because I couldn't sleep for 3 days straight the first time I used it...

Using this 'newer' formulation is much more gentle on my system, but not as fast acting as the old version...
    For females, this is a good introductory fat burner in my opinion...

But, I know nothing of stacks, etc... I'm just using this to get to a specific goal, while making changes to my diet, and exercise....

muscleuptime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My goal is to cut but maintain weight, lol, prolly not saying it right. Ok so I'm 100kg, first time in my life in fact. And I'd love to build up my strength so I can do muscleups and humanflags, drop my bodyfat to 12-10% while still maintaining my weight.

Been using Ripped Freak from a NZ supplier, Payless Supplements, because the freight cost from the bodybuilding.com is hella expensive. But for the last 3 days, I've lost almost 1kg (2.2lb) even though I'm still doing my heavy set training program. Been taking with Superpump too and pulled out some PBs - yeyah!

Results 7/3/13:
    Bench Press PB on Monday: 6x160kg (almost passed out)
    Deadlift (raw) PB on Tuesday: 3x185kg (think that's 400lbs???)
    Squat PB on Wednesday: 6x160kg (the bodypart I love to work out least of all)

Man, it'd be mean to get to 200 raw deadlift - should prolly get a belt at that point though I guess -, 180 Press and 200 Squat (without the hemroids) so I'm digging it so far. Would like to know how people compare the EC Stack as well...never heard of it till now

Viiinceeeeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile it make the difference for me

During the summer i work 12 heurs par day on the road and without a good fatburner, i loose control. Ripped freak good enouph to help me to stay in shap because with my job, driving all day with tge stress, i will become soo buffy, shubby... I tried another fatbyrner and ripped freak is one of the best for me.

Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bears54y2 View Post
    Here's a tip..don't piss in the wind

Oh and stop commenting on year old posts
    that was glorious.... lol
    Last edited by Soilworker; 07-28-2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: typo
    Heavy Metal + Heavy Weights = Get Jacked!

Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JackOD View Post
    i've taken animal cuts for rugby and now on ripped freak for a comp! what is EC stack?
    ephedrine/caffine (also eca, which is eph,caf and aspirin)
    Heavy Metal + Heavy Weights = Get Jacked!

Jenks73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I can't sleep!!

Originally Posted by stamos11 View Post
    yup only drawback is that it's expensive. i need to gain some mass before the summer, can anyone recommend a good musclebuilder?? i'm training hard and heavy right now with some volume training my cousin recommends. it's brutal
    One drawback for me is I'm unable to sleep!! I'm new to weight loss supplements..fairly new to working out regularly, I realize diet is important for weight loss but I figured a little extra something would help me lose my paunch. I don't drink coffee or energy drinks so maybe my body is trying to adjust to this stimulant, I don't know! But damn! I cannot sleep using RF! It's a shame too because my workouts have been great, I used to force myself to get a workout started now I look forward to it and I'm going a lot longer and pushing myself more...but the lack of sleep is messing with me, thinking I should give it up! Anyone else having this problem??

markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markzeus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Recently i seen that ripped freak voted fat burner of the year at CHROME supplement awards. But i dint know about Bodybuilding awards 2013, whether they won or not?
    http://pharmafreak.com/ripped-freak-fat-burners.html

StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StillFat53 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There are so many companies making shell accounts on this site to promote their own shyte *yawn*

surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100) surajk03 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi missfitness

As you are a women, i think that "British Nutrition - Slim Life" is also a best fat burner for women in market.
    Slim & Fit Plan : For fast and healthy weight loss, replace two meals daily with 2 scoops of SlimLifeTM (per meal) and eat one nutritious meal [or try two or three smaller meals or snacks instead - it works better for weight management].

Universal Fat Burner: It is another most famous fat burner for weight losing.

Features :-
    • It is perfect fat burner and detoxifier.
    • Naturally throw out by-products of protein metabolism.
    • It stimulants trigger thermogenic effect.
    • Increases body capacity to use body fat as energy fuel.
    Fat Burner Supplements
    Mass Gainer Supplements

Mamiowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Ripped Freak

Originally Posted by michael_08 View Post
    Hi
    All,

I wanted to know where I can get a bottle of Ripped Freak,I looked all over the internet but did not find any. I think this can help me with my workout routine,.

Thanks mike
    Try Popeye`s Supplements you can find it there. I just bought mine and I came here to check some reviews and advice. Hope it will work for me.

Mamiowski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to take Hydroxicut. I really burnt lots of fat. I was 88 Kg and in 10 weeks reached 77 Kg. I was happy with it and now I cant find it anymore they are making new supplements but I am not confident anymore. But if you want to burn fat, believe me, you need to workout pretty hard. When i took Hydroxicut I worked out 2-3 hours a day.

geoushewah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First day

This is my first day on ripped freak, I'm 30, 5'8" 185.2 lbs.
    I took it at 11:15am and it's now 2:46pm I've had am amazing work out an abnormal amount of energy and alertness, i love this so far. I quit smoking 4 months ago and substituted food for cigarettes and gained 40lbs. So Far it's suppressed my appetite as well. I'll keep posting my results once per week until I have completed the bottle.

Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Calarian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Deficit.
    ~Gamer crew
    ~Weightloss crew

Bench: 285

Squat: 400

Deadlift: 345 -9/2014
    355 - 11/2014
    365 - 1/2015
    415 - 2/2015