Thread: Is it possible?

22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 22Saugus22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it possible?

Im at 155 right now and im 5'10. My deadline is June.

Is it possible to bulk up to about 170 and cut down to a ripped impressive shape by then?
    Im a Beast Im a Dog - Lil Wayne

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I don't know what kind of training you've been doing, I'd suggest full-body along the lines of either Starr's/Madcow's routines, whereby you work your whole body with basically compounds: Squats, benches, militaries, rows or chins, and some calf and arm work for overall balance. The compounds would be done three times a week--see Stickies--and you'd end up doing arm and calf work on Fridays.

What you should be doing is gradually increasing your calories while training to the point where you're gaining weight. How much will be muscle depends on the training and clean eating plus doing the milk thing. It really IS a wonder drink, and drinking milk and a couple of protein shakes a day in addition to eating three solid meals a day will pack on the pounds. I can't predict just how much weight or muscle you'll gain if you do the full-body programme, but you WILL gain strength and muscle if you do it right.

And, yes, it IS that simple.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabiggest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with Jin's time-frame based theory. Go ahead and stay lean, eat clean, but at the same time pack in the protein. There's no real good way to bulk up 15-20 lbs and then shed it in that time frame.
    Moderator at www.xccellence.com/forum
    Looking at the weights on the bar, I say to myself, "Screw it...Just do it!"

Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont worry mayte ive got a similar journey. Need to get the good old 3, 4, 5 becnh, squat and deadlift and i need to be alot heavy for football.

Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shawshank3741 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 22Saugus22 View Post
    Im at 155 right now and im 5'10. My deadline is June.

Is it possible to bulk up to about 170 and cut down to a ripped impressive shape by then?
    It would be tough, if not impossible to do it the right way. But seeing as how your 5'10 and 155 im guessing you have a high mentabolism. If you bulked up for 3 months and tried to shred as much as you can on month 4 you may be able to hit close to that if you play everything right. I'd stick to the 3:1 bulk/shred ratio.
    ~Tim~

Bodyspace = http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Shawshank3741/