wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Superbench Spotter addon

Ok I just got it today, and it is a quality sturdy piece of workmanship! Very simple to put together, took all of 5 mins. The rests pivot and raise/lower to comfort, and you can easily lift the bench to adjust the lengthwise location or get them out of the way for twisting crunches..

I'll post some pics over the weekend, they cost ~$200 from IronMaster and they are pretty much exactly what I was looking for, my powerblocks that go to 90lb fit very comfortably. Along with a punching bag in the garage and the bodysolid pullup/dip station, I'm pretty much all set except for squats/deadlifts (an excuse to swing by the gym and check out the cardio bunnies).
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Very cool!! I'm glad they work for you.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17