joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10) joesau is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Pro Supps Dr Jekyll mini reviiew

Hey guys,

Been using this for 3 weeks now along with (iload), i train late 7-8pm and this pre workout definately allows me to sleep at a reasonable time as opposed to Craze etc, experienced some great pumps with this and feel full of energy although im taking in alot of carbs prior, have noticed some crazy vascularity as well once i started taking both products, my friend is also taking these 2 products and we both noticed the vascularity on one another.

One thing we are finding is that burning up big time, very hot body temps similar to the old superpump 250 i hate this feeling training legs as its so strenious already but on the other days its fine.

Overall im happy with the product because i train late, gives you enough without making you go mad as opposed to stim heavy products.

Thanks.