Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heh, I really don't have the money to get in 200+g protein a day. I never go over 1 scoop of whey (from the same tub) lol, that's money! I'll get 2 tubs. 1 tub in the morning and the other tub during the day.

The rest of my protein comes from meals. I'll prolly get over 100+g of protein a day. I can never hit 200g due to money
    ***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! White Flood REBORN
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153705641
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153704951

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! Green MAGnitude Watermelon
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157014633
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157026843

patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100) patruick94 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Easy: whey, chicken, eggs, beef and a bit from other sources (beans, etc.). Also make sure you take B-complex to help metabolize the protein completely.

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goto BJs or Sams Club, get a big bag of Tyson chicken, pop it in the microwave, boom. Instant protein.
    LEO

FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FEAFi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm on modified IF atm, getting like 60 g protein from breakfast, whey, eggs, oats etc.

Then I get like 150-160 g from those badboys for dinner
    Egg whites, bacon, cheese and 500g of meat.
    "There's no justice in this world. Not unless we make it"
    ~Petyr Baelish

"I love the smell of creatine in the morning... Smells like gains."
    ~FEAFi

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by P90XVeteran View Post
    Heh, I really don't have the money to get in 200+g protein a day. I never go over 1 scoop of whey (from the same tub) lol, that's money! I'll get 2 tubs. 1 tub in the morning and the other tub during the day.

The rest of my protein comes from meals. I'll prolly get over 100+g of protein a day. I can never hit 200g due to money
    Then you're not shopping right. If you hit bogo's meat and 10 for 10's on cottage cheese you can get your protein at a cost per gram below that of the cheapest supplements.
    Nobody improves without trying. Period.

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

(Bear= wife's nickname for me... Luna= my nickname for her)

whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whiskeysticks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So let's say you're doing an exercise program that has you in the gym lifting three days a week (All Pro's Beginners Workout) - Is a person still needing to hit the high mark of protein intake even on the light cardio days (the other 4 days of the week)? I'm three cycles into the program, now focusing on nutrition.

Holy hell, I still feel full after yesterday hitting my mark on protein and calories.

NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NewLife32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought it would be difficult when I first started but its not bad, there is some good recommendations already mentioned but for example my breakfast includes: 2 scoop protein shake, egg whites with 2 pieces of peanut butter toast and a Greek yogurt for the road...right there you have over 75-80 grams just in the first meal of the day..nuts and beef jerky are good snakes to supplement between meals as well

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bradeful View Post
    lmao at how many people r over eating protein...
    The key factor is to have a positive nitrogen balance to stay in an Anabolic state of metabolism for muscle growth...A idividual will develop fat/thick skin from excess calories and then will modify the activity level to burn excess calories and maintain current meal plans. So in reality "it is not so funny"/(lmao) that extra cals are the right choice to "balance" the diet. With time and weekly skin thickness checks it gets easy to predict the outcome...more cardio to burn the fat! Currently one hour jogs (6 miles) once a week is keeping my skin thin enough that I have lost my love handles...if anyone finds them RUN!

Catabolic states for fat loss does happen so I run on a empty stomach with Pre-hydration when I first wake up, knowing I will be thankful 45 minutes into the morning run.
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

BB.com Diamond Member I_Live_4_This's Avatar
    I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000) I_Live_4_This is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 word: GOMAD
    ////
    (O O)
    ----oOO-------------
    Will Rep for Food
    Howard 100/101 Crew
    NY Yankee Nation
    ------oOO-----------
    I__I__I
    II II
    ooO Ooo

████████████████ Rep back 1k+ ████████████████

badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badrymz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I shoot for about 200g a day. As was mentioned above it's not too difficult, especially if you're keeping an eye on everything else you eat in a day.

Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10) Merante is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GNC makes that rebuilt mass stuff with 60g per shake, a little pricey for 14 servings per container it says but its good stuff

FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreakyStyley69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UOFLcards2011 View Post
    Double scoops in your shakes like was mentioned. 2 shakes with double scoops gives you right at 100/g.

Then all you need is some eggs and oats , chicken breast and tuna and your good to go.

Oats huh

BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BearLovesLuna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by whiskeysticks View Post
    So let's say you're doing an exercise program that has you in the gym lifting three days a week (All Pro's Beginners Workout) - Is a person still needing to hit the high mark of protein intake even on the light cardio days (the other 4 days of the week)? I'm three cycles into the program, now focusing on nutrition.

Holy hell, I still feel full after yesterday hitting my mark on protein and calories.
    Your synthesis windows are open a good 48-72 hours. SO - with several workouts a week, you will always have overlaps. So, yes, it is almost always important to target protein intake IF you want to be sure to not short yourself on potential progress throughout the week.

That being said, it really depends on your age, biochemistry, workouts and workout goals (also body composition goals), blah blah blah...

SO- I would suggest finding HIGH density proteins that are as LOW calorie as possible, hit your proteins as early in the day as possible (for me and I would guess most others, it takes all the way til before dinner), and then just not worry about it. MIX IT UP! Do the dang homework and find the foods that work. They've already been listed here once.

Put in the rest of the day whatever mix of calories you want.

I have found that when I am working out hard enough to promote decent muscle growth, I am NOT complaining about being too full during the day when I focus on a balanced, diverse protein intake diet.

It is EASY.

(The ONLY argument against it being easy that I have ever heard (excepting medical) is it is sometimes NOT cheap... but if you do your homework on the foods and supps, it can be done VERY affordably. EFFORT!!!)
    Nobody improves without trying. Period.

Listen to your wisdom as you gain it. Rarely are things lost forever. Change is usually always possible. Second chances sometimes reveal better results than first chances. Always look to believe that you can and will be better. You're not done until you give up.

(Bear= wife's nickname for me... Luna= my nickname for her)

How Bad Do You Want It? P90XVeteran's Avatar
    P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500) P90XVeteran is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BearLovesLuna View Post
    Your synthesis windows are open a good 48-72 hours. SO - with several workouts a week, you will always have overlaps. So, yes, it is almost always important to target protein intake IF you want to be sure to not short yourself on potential progress throughout the week.

That being said, it really depends on your age, biochemistry, workouts and workout goals (also body composition goals), blah blah blah...

SO- I would suggest finding HIGH density proteins that are as LOW calorie as possible, hit your proteins as early in the day as possible (for me and I would guess most others, it takes all the way til before dinner), and then just not worry about it. MIX IT UP! Do the dang homework and find the foods that work. They've already been listed here once.

Put in the rest of the day whatever mix of calories you want.

I have found that when I am working out hard enough to promote decent muscle growth, I am NOT complaining about being too full during the day when I focus on a balanced, diverse protein intake diet.

It is EASY.

(The ONLY argument against it being easy that I have ever heard (excepting medical) is it is sometimes NOT cheap... but if you do your homework on the foods and supps, it can be done VERY affordably. EFFORT!!!)
    Yea, I really have to look around then. Food shopping is death for me smh
    ***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! White Flood REBORN
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153705641
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153704951

***Controlled Labs*** Sponsored Log! Green MAGnitude Watermelon
    Initial Impression: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157014633
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157026843