DaAznGame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

growth hormones, growing taller

hey guys,

do growth hormones help a person get taller , because i just turned 16 years old and I'm about 5'3 1/2 to 5"4 without shoes.
    I want to be atleast 5"7-5"8 without shoes and 5"9-5"11 with shoes when I get around 21 years old.. I'm not worried about my height or anything, or feel to get a girl I need to be taller, its not like that, I want to be atleast 5"9-5"10 because i want to persue a wrestling career and my whole life basically depends on how far i get in weights..

And i also feel that if i reach a genetic stop, where my genetic potential is at its max and i don't like where im at, i would be a person that would juice up to get that boost because weights, wrestling and my family are the only things that keep me alive and keep me sane,

K thanks guys

Dkaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is some pretty drastic thinking for a 16 year old. I would worry more about this in say 4 years time.

You wont ever get a doctor to prescribe you GH because you simply dont like how tall you are.
    Cheers, From Syd

JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

Your only 16, you still have growing to do naturally.

Rocky_73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i was 13 i was 87 pounds, 5"3, now im 15, 5"10 185 pounds, you will grow man dont worry, your time will come

yea, i know thats some thinking i'm doing there, but i know that's what i want to do in my life, it's the only thing that makes me happy, tuning in on television monday and thursday nights , then hitting the weights everyday

JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JFP2026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could be a wrestler @ 5'3".

Just work hard and get huge, no one will say **** to you when your 225 @ 5'3"

Rocky_73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what you wanna do with your life is your choice bro, i lift to get energy out, and to get ready for my job for the summer on a boat. use your height as an advantage,and get buff like JFP said, no one will have anything against you, and if they say something back it up, being taller isnt every thing, and i wouldnt take any thing to make me grow, your body is made for a reason, its hard wrestling someone smaller, use it as an advantage, keep at it bro
    Last edited by Rocky_73; 04-03-2003 at 03:53 PM.

yea I'm pretty much just waiting for the future to play out , but right now im working my a$$ off in the gym , eating right, and seeing how far i get

thanks for the advice and help guys, i appreciate it from the heart

Fo__Pac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh man u still got growing to do,but i mean hey, jamie noble is 5'5" without shoes,with his wrestling boots he's about 5'7"and he made it fine.

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: growth hormones, growing taller

Originally posted by DaAznGame
    hey guys,

do growth hormones help a person get taller , because i just turned 16 years old and I'm about 5'3 1/2 to 5"4 without shoes.
    I want to be atleast 5"7-5"8 without shoes and 5"9-5"11 with shoes when I get around 21 years old.. I'm not worried about my height or anything, or feel to get a girl I need to be taller, its not like that, I want to be atleast 5"9-5"10 because i want to persue a wrestling career and my whole life basically depends on how far i get in weights..

And i also feel that if i reach a genetic stop, where my genetic potential is at its max and i don't like where im at, i would be a person that would juice up to get that boost because weights, wrestling and my family are the only things that keep me alive and keep me sane,

K thanks guys
    I think GH in the bodybuilding world are for putting on muscle not height. You are best speaking to a doctor about it. Also i have read GH may stunt your growth

Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gordon_18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hey guys,

K thanks guys

Your only 16 so you oviously still have a long way. When you get older and your thinking of taking HGH becuase your still not growing, i wouldn't recommend it.. I have asked about HGH and it is FREAKING EXPENSIVE (up to $1500 a week) AND you gonna take it for a LONG LONG time... I was told to just stick to steroids. Its not only cheaper, but works faster.... Only problem is you can lose most of what u get... but with HGH your results stay with you forever.
    Pugs are Awesome

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hey guys,

K thanks guys
    you are 16 you ares till growing and you also may be a late developer.

Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man-Mountain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there are people that stop growing by 16 years..so if you want to be sure, check up with your doc.

Dkaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont waste your money, the doc will tell you something about how he can only prescribe GH to patients with certain pathological diseases.

I dont know in the US, but here in Australia, General practitioners, need to get authority to prescribe vertain drugs. GH is one of them.

The tallest man ever to live was back in teh early 20th century, he had a Hyperpituatary gland, which secreted something like 300% more GH than a regualr child, he grew to 8 foot 11 (i think).

Stop worrying about your height, it makes you no less of a person.
    Cheers, From Syd

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hes nto worried about his hieght, its a known fact to wrestling fans if ur under 5 ft 9 ur never going to make it in the business. Jamie Noble and Tazz are prime examples, jamie noble is never going to be a WWE champion and look where Tazz is now!
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

Fo__Pac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorri to fall off topic here,but i disagree with what was said above.you're right in a certain manner NBT,most under 5'9 people dont make it.but hey,its all in the person themselves.
    you dont have to get a world championsuip shot to be a successful wrestler,its what you do with the time you have on the air.the rock is a prime example.yes he is 6'4",but he did NOT get as popular as he did because of his size, like undertaker or big show did, Rocky became famous due to his abilty on the mic and his acting.he is great at that.now you might say he got the time on the air because of his size,but look at rey mysterio,with his time on the air (the very little time he gets) he puts on a jaw dropping performance.Tazz could NEVER do that.its all about what the PERSON can do,not what the person can measure.
    so dont sweat it,height is not a factor.

PS - Jamie Noble was the HWA heavy weight champion before he joined wwe - he's 5'6"

Originally posted by Fo'_Pac
    sorri to fall off topic here,but i disagree with what was said above.you're right in a certain manner NBT,most under 5'9 people dont make it.but hey,its all in the person themselves.
    you dont have to get a world championsuip shot to be a successful wrestler,its what you do with the time you have on the air.the rock is a prime example.yes he is 6'4",but he did NOT get as popular as he did because of his size, like undertaker or big show did, Rocky became famous due to his abilty on the mic and his acting.he is great at that.now you might say he got the time on the air because of his size,but look at rey mysterio,with his time on the air (the very little time he gets) he puts on a jaw dropping performance.Tazz could NEVER do that.its all about what the PERSON can do,not what the person can measure.
    so dont sweat it,height is not a factor.

PS - Jamie Noble was the HWA heavy weight champion before he joined wwe - he's 5'6"
    Also look at heart break kid,he wasnt massive like other wrestlers how ever with his wreslting skills, high flying and great acting skills he has to be one if not the best wreslter to come out of the wwf. In my opinion