Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    I have kind of a novice question, but since selling my old sports authority cheap stuff and upgrading to the commerical equipment and the power rack in the garage and bought Starting Strength and want to do that routine these days and I have a 300lbs set of Troy plates and will obviously need to get me some more 45s in the near future aside from the two in that set, but am wondering besides the micro plates for small adjustments, if I need anymore 5lbs, or 10 lbs for jumps in that routine aside from the ones included in the basic 300lbs set? Or just continue by getting more 45s and I'm set? Thanks.
    If you have only one bar and no plate loaded equipment, all you need is a pair of 25s, four 10s, two 5s, and two 2-1/2s. These plates will allow you to move in 2-1/2 lb increments between 0 and 45 lbs.

If you have plate loaded equipment, you needs will increase because you may want to superset or even leave certain weights on the equipment.

If you have two bars you may want to superset with the bars and extra weights will allow you to move between bars without changing weights.

If you do not plan on supersetting, it does not matter how many bars you have. I always start with an empty bar for my warmup, so I never leave weights on a bar.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    If you have only one bar and no plate loaded equipment, all you need is a pair of 25s, four 10s, two 5s, and two 2-1/2s. These plates will allow you to move in 2-1/2 lb increments between 0 and 45 lbs.

If you have plate loaded equipment, you needs will increase because you may want to superset or even leave certain weights on the equipment.

If you have two bars you may want to superset with the bars and extra weights will allow you to move between bars without changing weights.

If you do not plan on supersetting, it does not matter how many bars you have. I always start with an empty bar for my warmup, so I never leave weights on a bar.
    Thanks for the detailed info here...I just couldn't think of it off the top of my head at the moment, but this is great cause it's typed out for reference in every possible situation.

RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks for the detailed info here...I just couldn't think of it off the top of my head at the moment, but this is great cause it's typed out for reference in every possible situation.
    Just to clarify, the weight on the bar changes in 5 lb increments and the weight on each side changes with the increment of the smallest plate, the 2-1/2.

Make sure you have a truck load of 45s, though. An equipment forum member can never have enough 45s.
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just to clarify, the weight on the bar changes in 5 lb increments and the weight on each side changes with the increment of the smallest plate, the 2-1/2.

Make sure you have a truck load of 45s, though. An equipment forum member can never have enough 45s.
    I'm planing on getting quite a lotta the Troy GO's in more 45s very soon...Actually I have a continuation question on the subject of the SS and SL routine...I'm not a firm believer in a lifting belt until need be, but at what point would you say it's time to invest in one? Also which workout shoes would be suitable for the squat and deadlift? Thanks.

Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jabo732 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Zzs

Originally Posted by Jabo732 View Post
    Zzs
    Irrelevant answer.

markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) markewallace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Irrelevant answer.
    Depends on what the question was.

- Mark

Originally Posted by markewallace View Post
    Depends on what the question was.

- Mark
    Good point Mark...It's a basic question about gear that I need answered (Up above)...And the person appeared to have gotten knocked out, but then again maybe that wasn't in response to my question and if so then I'm man enough to pardon my ignorance in that case...Fair enough?

I'm planing on getting quite a lotta the Troy GO's in more 45s very soon...Actually I have a continuation question on the subject of the SS and SL routine...I'm not a firm believer in a lifting belt until need be, but at what point would you say it's time to invest in one? Also which workout shoes would be suitable for the squat and deadlift? Thanks.
    Answers to belt questions can be found in the Belts - A Comprehensive Guide sticky thread.

I work out in my bare feet. Many people prefer to have shoes with a heel lift for squatting and with the thinnest soles possible (zero heel lift) for deadlifting.

Answers to belt questions can be found in the Belts - A Comprehensive Guide sticky thread.

I work out in my bare feet. Many people prefer to have shoes with a heel lift for squatting and with the thinnest soles possible (zero heel lift) for deadlifting.
    Thanks for the belt reference and as for deadlift it will be a problem in the winter time for me barefoot wise cause of the garage and no heat...Maybe I could pick up some Chuck's but the only thing is I'm a wide foot size and I never really seen many Chuck's in wide sizes...The squats I can get the Romaleos cause I hear they have wide sizes, but deadlift I'll need an alternative possibly...

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the belt reference and as for deadlift it will be a problem in the winter time for me barefoot wise cause of the garage and no heat...Maybe I could pick up some Chuck's but the only thing is I'm a wide foot size and I never really seen many Chuck's in wide sizes...The squats I can get the Romaleos cause I hear they have wide sizes, but deadlift I'll need an alternative possibly...
    if you are just starting out, lifting specific shoes are something to consider further down the line. A lot of people never end up with lifting specific shoes.

As for the garage being cold - when people say they lift barefoot, it usually means no shoes. Wool socks are great, to me, because they grip my rubber mats really well on deads.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    if you are just starting out, lifting specific shoes are something to consider further down the line. A lot of people never end up with lifting specific shoes.

As for the garage being cold - when people say they lift barefoot, it usually means no shoes. Wool socks are great, to me, because they grip my rubber mats really well on deads.
    Barefoot for me means bare foot. No shoes. No socks. I find that socks grip well to my rubber mats. But my feet slide in the socks. Bare skin against rubber works well for me.

When I go to a commercial gym I wear Vibram 5-fingers or cheap water/surf shoes. I like thin soles with zero heel rise.

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post

I'm not exactly new to lifting I've been lifting for quite a few years (Bodybuilding style, not for competition but for the building even more muscle and maintaining fitness), but just started making a new better setup and looking to build my strength numbers up seriously and from scratch even if it means using the bar and adding the plates on more and more after a bit of absence from the iron cause of the new items I was adding upon (So far I got the power rack, got a better bar (TPB), 300lbs of iron plates so far (Not really into olympic lifts), SS book, a set of the Ivanko collars, a 3-way bench and am looking to get the Edge monolift and also I need the horse stall mats and plywood and also more 45s and maybe microplates down the line and UHMW j-cups and swing in style safeties with UHMW to replace the ones I have (rod and pipe is a pain in 1 inch hole spacing)...That's a good idea and would save me money (My dad has plenty of pairs of wool socks cause of hunting and the weather conditions) I actually kinda had that thought in the back of my head the other day, but wasn't sure if they would grip well. Thanks for clarifying that.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish there was some way to add flashing lights or something to this thread so noobs would actually notice it and maybe, just maybe, read it.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jwbrown72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chucks are good. You could also look into adidas Samba Classic indoor soccer shoes. They also have a fairly flat sole and you can usually find a pair on sale for under $40.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I wish there was some way to add flashing lights or something to this thread so noobs would actually notice it and maybe, just maybe, read it.
    LMAO your asking too much! Us old schoolers understand and appreciate the art of research, the youngsters and noobs just want quick fixes unfortunately.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

Originally Posted by jwbrown72 View Post
    Chucks are good. You could also look into adidas Samba Classic indoor soccer shoes. They also have a fairly flat sole and you can usually find a pair on sale for under $40.
    Thanks bro, I have since picked up some Chucks and got them in my shoe size (they say on the site the actual size runs larger) and to my surprise they turned out perfect for wide feet...I was gonna go for a half size bigger shoe, but there was no need to.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    LMAO your asking too much! Us old schoolers understand and appreciate the art of research, the youngsters and noobs just want quick fixes unfortunately.
    the thing that gets me is how they're so desperate to have someone tell them anything that they don't question why or how.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    the thing that gets me is how they're so desperate to have someone tell them anything that they don't question why or how.
    Not sure if the previous three comments (Stasher1, Ubernoob, Domicron) were directed in response to my questions above at the time, if they weren't then don't mind my response...but if so, then at the time I was trying to figure out what plate increments to add cause I read a few conflicting increments on the SL site that said two different things (must've been a typo there) and when I did my own research/math to add the even jump it didn't appear right with the amount of weight it said was needed, so I asked the question here at the time to clarify what I thought looked right when I did the math and what appeared as the ones (plates) I needed and I asked about the Chucks at the time cause they were not available at a local store around here and I had to order them online and some reviews said they ran narrow, so wanted some other options on shoes to wear outside, but turned out I took a chance in the size that ran larger (my actual shoe size on the site) and got the Chucks and they fit perfect. Ok so the lifting belt question I slightly overlooked during my questions I posted a while back, but yes I read and didn't find some of the add on info for stuff I needed/wanted clarified so I asked...Sue me! And to all who answered my questions at the time on this page decently thanks and I believe I sent reps their way at the time.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, you're good. My post was in reference to another noob who was asking stupid questions. I told him to read the stickies and bumped this thread back to the top to make it more obvious.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure if the previous three comments (Stasher1, Ubernoob, Domicron) were directed in response to my questions above at the time, if they weren't then don't mind my response...but if so, then at the time I was trying to figure out what plate increments to add cause I read a few conflicting increments on the SL site that said two different things (must've been a typo there) and when I did my own research/math to add the even jump it didn't appear right with the amount of weight it said was needed, so I asked the question here at the time to clarify what I thought looked right when I did the math and what appeared as the ones (plates) I needed and I asked about the Chucks at the time cause they were not available at a local store around here and I had to order them online and some reviews said they ran narrow, so wanted some other options on shoes to wear outside, but turned out I took a chance in the size that ran larger (my actual shoe size on the site) and got the Chucks and they fit perfect. Ok so the lifting belt question I slightly overlooked during my questions I posted a while back, but yes I read and didn't find some of the add on info for stuff I needed/wanted clarified so I asked...Sue me! And to all who answered my questions at the time on this page decently thanks and I believe I sent reps their way at the time.
    you're posting in a sticky, which means you're pretty much automatically not the people we're talking about.

i don't consider myself a knowledgeable poster in this section, because i don't know much about equipment, but in here and other subforums people come in asking simple questions when the answers are stickied. if you're reading conflicting advice about something, this forum as a whole and especially the equipment subforum are filled with people who can explain to the literal science the difference between 2 options. that's the fun part.

its the people Stasher is referring to, who post a question and then flame the people answering who are obnoxious.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Oh ok cool. Just to add to some of the topic of some of the worst all time classics to that list is the "What dumbbells do I need with a power rack, I know I don't need a barbell for it...So give me some suggestions and I won't listen, or believe you" and of course the very ignorant "I don't need a power rack and I'm safe without it...Which dedicated bench press do I get to lift safely on...Don't say it's a power rack cause it isn't needed"...Pure ignorance indeed.

prince727 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i didn't thought building body parts going to be this much mathematical but your post is really helpful
    world full of people,not for live alone..let's help etch-other__-

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    any of you guys have any tips for finding a reverse hyper or ghr for the cheapest price but good quality?

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    any of you guys have any tips for finding a reverse hyper or ghr for the cheapest price but good quality?
    Check the one by Get RX'ed. You could also try Christian's Fitness Factory or Body Solid, but if I had it to do over again, I'd go for the one by Get RX'ed.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Check the one by Get RX'ed. You could also try Christian's Fitness Factory or Body Solid, but if I had it to do over again, I'd go for the one by Get RX'ed.
    CFF's is currently 20% off with code "gamesGHD"
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    anyone know if rogue or westside or any other places will be having a big memorial days sale or fathers day sale

my understanding is that Rogue only has sales on Black Friday.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

one more time do you guys remember ever seeing reverse hypers on sale or anything at all? im just wondering if they will ever go on sale or would ever be go under one of those free shipping deals rogue has?

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I needed and I asked about the Chucks at the time cause they were not available at a local store around here and I had to order them online and some reviews said they ran narrow, so wanted some other options on shoes to wear outside, but turned out I took a chance in the size that ran larger (my actual shoe size on the site) and got the Chucks and they fit perfect. Ok so the lifting belt question I slightly overlooked during my questions I posted a while back, but yes I read and didn't find some of the add on info for stuff I needed/wanted clarified so I asked...Sue me! And to all who answered my questions at the time on this page decently thanks and I believe I sent reps their way at the time.
    Just make sure your shoes and belt match. If you go with Best Belts, you are more likely to do so.

You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~