Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weighing more than you look

I'm 18 and have been lifting on and off for years. I recently started lifting for real and have seen some big gains. Right now I'm 5'10" 175 lbs at like 13% bf. The thing is that I don't look like 175. Im not fat and I'm not very muscular either. People usually think I'm like 130-140. I think I could get up to 200 and still not be very big looking. I don't have a problem with it, but I was wondering whats the deal. Are some people just denser than others? Is that a good thing?

hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplayer07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hoovedawg View Post
    I'm 18 and have been lifting on and off for years. I recently started lifting for real and have seen some big gains. Right now I'm 5'10" 175 lbs at like 13% bf. The thing is that I don't look like 175. Im not fat and I'm not very muscular either. People usually think I'm like 130-140. I think I could get up to 200 and still not be very big looking. I don't have a problem with it, but I was wondering whats the deal. Are some people just denser than others? Is that a good thing?
    today i was at the nurse and they were weighing me and she put it at like 130 to start then realized it was 162 lol...muscle is 4 times denser than fat so someone who weighs 200 pounds and is like 35 percent body fat is obv gonna look like they weigh more than someone whos 6 percent body fat at 200 pounds
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Consistency is key.

Instagram: twelch7

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I gained 25lbs and I don't really look much different with a shirt on. It's a good and a bad thing.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I get that when people ask me "what you weight like 245lbs?" I just laugh and say I wish I'm like 280lbs.

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most people think i weigh more than i do, probably because im on the taller end and im above average on the muscular side
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hoovedawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But its wierd because like with u gymcandykid ur 2 inches taller than me and more muscular (or at least it looks like it) and its not like I have a whole lot more fat than you (a little but not tons)

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i get the opposite people guess I weigh like 175 or 180 when I really only weigh around 150 lol

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont know bro, my bf% last time i check was around 12...
    @ 5'10 175 you should be a little stocky.. If you took 2 people, same height, same weight, same age.. one all muscle, the other mostly fat.. the person with the muscle would most likely look heavier in my opinion
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

Well when i was 5'10" 150 i would have thought that if i got up to 175 i would have looked like a fatass but i started lifting and got up to what I am now and honestly don't look a whole lot different. Im a little more solid but i think more people would describe me as thin than stocky.

dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    people usually guess around 180 for me which is really only 10 pounds off. however, i dont understand how myself at 190 pounds would look smaller next to some people on this site who weigh 160 pounds at the same height.

does anyone else not notice that they're actually getting bigger?

milkismylife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, eyeing someone's weight is very tricky. I'm 15 and about 6``1 feet tall, and i weigh in at 185. people think i weigh around 150 even less. I don't think its a good or bad thing really.
    Going to the gym doesn't make you stronger. Working out at the gym intensely and correctly makes you stronger.

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    i weight 187, but ppl think i weight a lot more than that because 187 is a pretty average weight in the population and these ppl that weight that are usually not very muscular
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    I weigh less then I look to be honnest. haha
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

Hemosean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hemosean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hemosean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hemosean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hemosean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hemosean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the opposite everybody things im big but then im really not. very deflating

Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000) Desert_Eagle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hemosean View Post
    I have the opposite everybody things im big but then im really not. very deflating
    That's because short people like us look bigger then someone that's taller but at the same weight.Which is really an advantage imo

Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea man as yall can see I dont look 205 but I am.......and some idiot kept messagin me when I joined saying "UR NOT 200lbs...idiot".....ignorant dickheads man......but yea dont kno why I dont look my weight....does it mean I am really Muscular??
    When I am pushed, Challenge is as easy as breathing.

infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) infinitebass72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Excelled. View Post
    yea man as yall can see I dont look 205 but I am.......and some idiot kept messagin me when I joined saying "UR NOT 200lbs...idiot".....ignorant dickheads man......but yea dont kno why I dont look my weight....does it mean I am really Muscular??
    you could even just have thick bones. I dunno. Probably if you've been working out for over a year or so I'd say you could have more muscle weight than people expect you to.
    sink, suffer, self-destruct
    rise stronger, reconstruct

owes me: tumbler
    I owe: sticktoyourguns, irishmuscle99, LeinadN

Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by infinitebass72 View Post
    you could even just have thick bones. I dunno. Probably if you've been working out for over a year or so I'd say you could have more muscle weight than people expect you to.
    yea I actually do have thick bones and am pretty muscular and I realized this by the face expression my mom makes whenever she hit me......LOL...
    When I am pushed, Challenge is as easy as breathing.