kmorrissey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodybuilding and breast augmentation

It seems like most female body building athletes or even figure competitors have breast implants. I know that breast tissue decreases greatly with body fat but is this absolutely necessary to winning a competition? What are all of your opinions on getting them? In the past I haven't wanted to drop my weight too much because I was afraid of losing what I naturally have but now that I'm considering getting real lean and competing I'm just not sure anymore.....
    k8*
    "The first wealth is health."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think you HAVE to have them to win but they would give you more confidence. I am considering getting them. I started out as a 38 C cup and 53 lbs loss later I am pretty much at a 32 A and I still have at least 12 more lbs to go. I'm not a bodybuilder and not sure if I would ever consider competing but I have always wanted larger breasts. If you wish to compete you may have to get your implants placed on top of the muscle or they will distort when you are flexing hard.

Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrsstanpoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really doubt that matters. In fact, look at Ms. Fitness. She has SMOKED the competition and she does not have implants.. If it makes you feel better about yourself (mine too) then GO FOR IT! Don't get them if you aren't doing it for you! I can assure you, it is a LONG TERM commitment! Once you get them, it is VERY hard if not impossible to go back!

Good luck!
    "Failure to plan is planning to fail."

Come see me on ******** :)

http://www.********.com/#!/profile.php?id=1488657215

Bodymotion, Inc-
    The NEW site is UP!

www.bodymotioninc.com

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ms. Fitness is awesome! I don't think you need them to win.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kmorrissey View Post
    It seems like most female body building athletes or even figure competitors have breast implants. I know that breast tissue decreases greatly with body fat but is this absolutely necessary to winning a competition? What are all of your opinions on getting them? In the past I haven't wanted to drop my weight too much because I was afraid of losing what I naturally have but now that I'm considering getting real lean and competing I'm just not sure anymore.....
    You're not being judged on your breasts...so no you don't need them to compete and win a show!

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^another great competitor w/o implants
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SexyChic View Post
    ^^another great competitor w/o implants
    I just get stuck looking at her legs and never make it up that far.