Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Who cares? If guys are gonna look they're gonna look anyway. I mean really. If you're wearing reasonable workout clothes I wouldn't worry about it. Why on earth do women have to go to extraordinary measures? Because men can't control themselves? That is their problem. We all have boobs. We all have nipples. Nipples poke through men's shirts as well as women's and you don't see them taping, using cotton balls, bandaids, or whatever. Don't let it bother you. If that's not the attention you're looking for in the gym your attitude will reflect it. For the ignorant meatheads, well you have lots of dumbbells to smack them with.
    EXACTLY!!

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    This kind of stuff doesn't bother me, it's really no big deal...
    Yep

Originally Posted by beby24 View Post

Totally agree...I have this problem, sometimes more than others and I use a ligtly padded bra. I don't give three ****$ LOL If he or she is going to look, then let them look. If it bothers them they can look away.

The less time you worry about what people are looking at or worrying about, the better workout you will have.
    For me the second I touch the weights, the girls stand at attention. I don't care. Honestly, if I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I'm trying to see how much separation I've got and all of my striations, not my nips
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TinaBee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hear ya! Mine are pierced so unless I have a thick padded bra on they show, and I really hate wearing thick stuff to work out in. I used to care but now i just don't, if you look around lots of other womens poke out too. It is what it is.

IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000) IowaGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wear black for your sports bras. Definitely makes them less noticeable to us guys (not that I'm looking...too busy working out of course)

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tobseen View Post
    My wife uses these and she swears by them can just put a t shirt over and still can't see. www.dimrs.com
    These will come off if your skin sweats. The sticky stuff won't keep sticking. Anyways I have something like this, and I can see a faint outline of the outer edge of the things, although much less noticeable than a nipple.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking nipples showing through shirt

I have a medium size boobies but I never experience my nipples showing through my shirt... I guess that is only happens to women who have super size nipples!?
    Last edited by MesoGal; 02-05-2009 at 07:14 PM.
    "Fitness is a journey,not a destination.
    It must be continued for the rest of Your life."

"The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years. Most people believe that aging is universal but there are biological organisms that never age."

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Most Muscular View Post
    Well excuse me!!!! Men have nipples (and feelings too).

nuff said...
    Take his advice he has bigger boobs then most of ladies on here.

damn bro your are huge.

MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) MesoGal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Most Muscular View Post
    Well excuse me!!!! Men have nipples (and feelings too).

nuff said...

So, men enjoy women who lick your nipples too!?

sorry out of topic

"The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years. Most people believe that aging is universal but there are biological organisms that never age."

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MesoGal View Post

sorry out of topic
    Yeah as the matter of fact.

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happens to me all the time - do not even CONSIDER or think about it twice.
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MesoGal View Post

sorry out of topic
    what did that have to do with anything lol

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mustrainhard View Post
    men have more to worry about things poking through clothing than women.
    you say it like it's a bad thing

Originally Posted by Mustrainhard View Post
    men have more to worry about things poking through clothing than women.

To me, is not that bad,I've seen some men his thing was poking through clothing. I though it was cute. well, as long as is not intended pointing towards me and were not related,then thats a different story.
    Last edited by MesoGal; 02-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Originally Posted by Smykowski View Post
    what did that have to do with anything lol
    somehow related with the topic since were talking boobies. I was just curious if it really does men like it also. but the other guy already pointed it out.

BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BatsyWatsy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always wear a regular bra under my sports bra, and then I will wear a top with a built in shelf to the gym. So there are 3 forms of support. Those puppies aren't moving anywhere! Plus, there is no nipple show through.

Just getting started Shellyshell69's Avatar
    Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shellyshell69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't give it much thought but since mine are pierced I tend to get thicker sportsbras.
    This alone seems to work but sometimes, there's no stifling them. LOL

cln1812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cln1812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cln1812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sigh, I have this problem too. I am still breastfeeding and my nipples seem to be always erect. The breastfeeding hormones make me feel so hot all the time, so thicker shirts/bras just make matters worse. They show through my regular clothes too a lot of the time, but I don't bother doing anything about it. I don't want to tape them down, what with still lactating and end up with a clogged duct or something. If other people don't like it, tough.

CaraStarbuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had the same problem and what works perfectly for me is folding a kleenex over a few times and placing it in my sports bra over the nipple. If one won't work, use two.

meus animus est in divum aesthetic.'s Avatar
    aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10) aesthetic. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have that problem too but i noticed that it shows less if you wear black.
    wouldnt taping them be really uncomfortable??
    keep up and you'll be kept up