annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Bikini Competition Information

I'm pretty new to the whole body building scene. I was looking for a goal, and I decided that the bikini competition would be something great to work towards. So the questions:

1. I'm aware of the National level competitions. Anyone have a link or information about them?

2. Are there any lower level competitions? Something I could whet my beginner motivation on?

I'm currently deployed right now, but working towards a goal will help me keep up my motivation out here. Thanks in advance for your help!

AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AUTiger13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a link to the NPC site and you can click on the schedule.
    http://npcnewsonline.com/
    http://maximumfitnessconsulting.com
    https://www.instagram.com/noelmaxfit/
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=1298381725#!/MaximumFitnessConsulting

annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Thank you very much! :-)

WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000) WorkOutBarbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just competed in my first NPC bikini show in October! You will love it! First choose a regional show. If its a national qualifier and you place in the top 3...you are qualified for nationals. Top 4 and 5...you are qualified for the Jr. USAs. At national events you can win your Pro Card (my goal And then from there they are Pro-Shows. If you do well at those...you can qualify to be in the Olympia (which is the biggest show). Last year Sonia Gonzales won 1st @ the O. You can google her for some motivation
    Best of Luck
    *Brittany*

alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alemus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Bikini comp and breast implants

I would like to add to this forum, Im really nervous about my first show this September in the NPC bikini division, every girl I have seen that has competed in the past in the NPC about 85% have breast implants, and I dont I feel that I wont be good enough. These women are beautiful and of course it really enhances their symmetry, does anyone have an opinion on this? Could I be just as competitive without breast implants? I have fairly small breasts (32B) and am really scared that I wont be good enough for bikini comp....

wyllie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey I just wanted to say Thank You for posting these questions. I am new to this as well, I will be competing in my first bikini competition in September. The replies are helpful I am also in the Army, I was deployed to Afghanistan last year, I came home in November. I know what you mean about working towards a goal while you're out there. I signed up to run the 2011 Disney Marathon this last January while I was deployed. I signed up last May and it really gave me something to look forward to everyday, made crossing the finish line in January that much better Stay safe over there!!

IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcanMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mugustino? enremsi sa tu este ud hader da?

Registered User sunshinewilhite's Avatar
    sunshinewilhite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just competed in my second show and placed 2nd and qualified for nationals. You have to qualify to compete on the national level. I would recommend competing in a qualifier as I have found they are ran better and much more organized. I also have real (small) boobs. I wear a custom top to make me more proportional. My suit guy is Lester with Vizion Wear.

DrVenus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SoCal Competitors Workout/Meetup

Originally Posted by alemus View Post
    I would like to add to this forum, Im really nervous about my first show this September in the NPC bikini division, every girl I have seen that has competed in the past in the NPC about 85% have breast implants, and I dont I feel that I wont be good enough. These women are beautiful and of course it really enhances their symmetry, does anyone have an opinion on this? Could I be just as competitive without breast implants? I have fairly small breasts (32B) and am really scared that I wont be good enough for bikini comp....
    Of course you can be competitive without breast implants! I've placed top 5 at the NPC national level...at Team U, Jr. USA's, and North Americans. And I'm all-natural, a B cup.

I noticed that you're from California!! We're having a great FREE event coming up in Orange County for fitness, figure, and bikini competitors to foster learning and camaraderie among fitness athletes. We'll be doing posing practice and a group workout as well! You definitely should come!

We'll discuss the ins and outs of competition. And if anyone wants to get started right away preparing for a show, we'll help you choose one and even set up a couple free group workout/posing practice sessions to help with your contest prep.

SUNDAY, June 26th, 2011
    Medizen Total Rehab
    16401 Magnolia St.
    Westminster, CA

•12:30PM - Introduction and Discussion. We talk about everything involved in the world of being a fitness/physique competitor. Whether you are a total beginner and just want to listen or whether you are a long-time competitor and would like to share your experiences, this rap session is a great way to foster learning and fellowship among fitness-minded individuals. Differences between Fitness, Figure, Bikini. Wardrobe. Hair/Makeup. Training. Diet. Choosing the right organization for you...FAP, NPC, WBFF, WTF, Triple A, INBA, etc. Costs. Finding sponsorship. Finding work as a fitness model. We talk about it all!
    •1:45PM - Posing Instruction and Practice
    •2:30PM - Group Workout
    •3:30PM to 4PM - Final Words. Optional: Schedule free contest prep sessions.

What to Bring:
    1.Notetaking materials (pen, paper, notebook).
    2.Water, Snacks.
    3.High-heeled shoes for posing practice.
    4.Workout clothes/shoes.

Please send me an email to reserve your spot in this FREE mini-camp. This will definitely be a fun and informative afternoon! Hope to see you there!

I just love bringing athletes together to help motivate each other. I think it will be a fun afternoon. Hope to see you there!!

-Venus
    VenusRamosMD@gmail.com
    Dr. Venus
    The Biohacking M.D.
    www.DoctorVenus.com

Unhappy

Originally Posted by DrVenus View Post
    Of course you can be competitive without breast implants! I've placed top 5 at the NPC national level...at Team U, Jr. USA's, and North Americans. And I'm all-natural, a B cup.

I noticed that you're from California!! We're having a great FREE event coming up in Orange County for fitness, figure, and bikini competitors to foster learning and camaraderie among fitness athletes. We'll be doing posing practice and a group workout as well! You definitely should come!

We'll discuss the ins and outs of competition. And if anyone wants to get started right away preparing for a show, we'll help you choose one and even set up a couple free group workout/posing practice sessions to help with your contest prep.

SUNDAY, June 26th, 2011
    Medizen Total Rehab
    16401 Magnolia St.
    Westminster, CA

•12:30PM - Introduction and Discussion. We talk about everything involved in the world of being a fitness/physique competitor. Whether you are a total beginner and just want to listen or whether you are a long-time competitor and would like to share your experiences, this rap session is a great way to foster learning and fellowship among fitness-minded individuals. Differences between Fitness, Figure, Bikini. Wardrobe. Hair/Makeup. Training. Diet. Choosing the right organization for you...FAP, NPC, WBFF, WTF, Triple A, INBA, etc. Costs. Finding sponsorship. Finding work as a fitness model. We talk about it all!
    •1:45PM - Posing Instruction and Practice
    •2:30PM - Group Workout
    •3:30PM to 4PM - Final Words. Optional: Schedule free contest prep sessions.

What to Bring:
    1.Notetaking materials (pen, paper, notebook).
    2.Water, Snacks.
    3.High-heeled shoes for posing practice.
    4.Workout clothes/shoes.

Please send me an email to reserve your spot in this FREE mini-camp. This will definitely be a fun and informative afternoon! Hope to see you there!

I just love bringing athletes together to help motivate each other. I think it will be a fun afternoon. Hope to see you there!!

-Venus
    VenusRamosMD@gmail.com
    Wish I was still in cali to meet up with you!

YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100) YUN7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    So... how does one become a judge in one of these things? :P
    Last edited by YUN7; 04-12-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: National security

leahgnyc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would never compromise your natural beauty for the sake of winning a competition. If implants are something you have considered in spite of fitness competing then by all means do what makes you happy, but never feel obligated to change. Do fitness for you, no one else. Your confidence, dedication, and hard work will stand out much better than any silicone or saline implant will.

czh001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sexy bikini at site www。fahionarea。com!

Sexy bikini and sexy heels at site www。fahionarea。com!
    sexy heels,sexy bikini,sexy cloth at site http://www.fahionarea.com/

brittanywatson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I feel the same

I feel the same way! I have same size and I look so flat compared to all the other beautiful women.. So what have you done??