InSpiritedOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Nitric Oxide - Heart Racing??

I have recently tried a couple different Nitric Oxide supplements with both positive and negative results. The positive results are the awesome pumps that I get with these products. However, I found that my heart would race slightly ....not only during my work out but in the middle of the night. The first product I tried was was NO Overdose. When I questioned the salesperson at the vitamin shoppe he assured me that it was the heavy levels of caffeine in the product and reccomended that I take a different NO product called NO Xpand by Dymatize as this brand did not contain caffeine. However, I had very similar results to the point that I am scared to take this stuff anymore. Has anyone else had a similar reaction to a straight nitric oxide product? Are there any other OTC supplements anyone can reccomend that can give awesome pumps that does not contain nitric oxide? Thanks everyone?

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It was most likely from the stims that were in those garbage proprietary blends. Try something like Plasmajet which contains no stims or try some bulk citrulline malate.