aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10) aciapia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

running

Try running longer distances. Like distance athletes do. Distance runners always do 4-12 mile runs and only run 2 miles or less for recovery runs. But don't over due it. You will learn to pace yourself better with longer distances and improve endurance.

Hope this helps.

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just keep running. You will improve. There's really no other way to do it.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 weeks is probably not long enough to greatly increase your endurance. Over that short a timespan your best bet might be to lose some weight.

seriously
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D-R0C has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dc9 View Post
    How can I improve on my time greatly by then?
    Jog every day, adding some speed and distance each time.
    The media companies and governments are, by a process of digital evolution, driving anonymous communications into necessities and they become more prevalent with each generation.

andron217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andron217 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Two weeks isn't enough time to greatly change things.

Overall though, just start mixing in different things into your cardio workouts - some days go on long medium pace runs, other days run 1 mile as fast as you can. Throw in some sprints too once in a while. Keep adding the distance to your fast runs until you're running 2-3 miles on your fast days. I followed a similar routine, and was able to shave off about a minute and a half from my 2mile run, from high 13s to mid 12s.
    Against that heinous background, my crimes were pale and meaningless. I was a relatively respectable citizen - a multiple felon, perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.