Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000) C-Squared is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by s0n1c3 View Post
    So my ex who dumped me after 5 months, just refriended me on ********. Who else votes ignore?
    Me! My ex did the same thing today actually haha weird

Location: Stuck In The Suburbs, Sacramento, California, United States Virgin Islands
    CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CollegeMisc is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    this **** works all the time...ignore them and treat as a friend and they want you but come on too strong like asking for a date and ****. it doesnt work

LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I think it works better with girls rather than confident women. If a guy was ignoring me I would just assume he wasn't interested and quit.
    agreed. Ignore = playing games or he's just not that into you.

giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it works better with girls rather than confident women. If a guy was ignoring me I would just assume he wasn't interested and quit.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ccm View Post
    lol @ samantha and tiffany
    Originally Posted by giantsfanftw View Post
    What?? Don't you believe us?

Seriously if a guy is ignoring me I leave him to it. There's plenty of others who won't play the games. If he likes me he can show it, if he doesn't show it then he doesn't like me. Its simple.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000) giantsfanftw is just really nice. (+1000)

Seriously if a guy is ignoring me I leave him to it. There's plenty of others who won't play the games. If he likes me he can show it, if he doesn't show it then he doesn't like me. Its simple.
    No, I don't believe you

Look just cut the bull****. I have yet to see a guy pull in a girl by giving her a good amount of his attention. Decent looking girls get this daily from tons of guys. If a guy was ignoring you and you found him attractive, I guarantee you would start chasing. But if you feel better lying about it so be it.

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jagerbomb View Post
    sounds good to me.
    sounds good

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, I don't believe you

Look just cut the bull****. I have yet to see a guy pull in a girl by giving her a good amount of his attention. Decent looking girls get this daily from tons of guys. If a guy was ignoring you and you found him attractive, I guarantee you would start chasing. But if you feel better lying about it so be it.
    You guarantee it, do you? Interesting. If I thought a guy wasn't interested in me (which I would think, if he was ignoring me) I would not risk embarrassing myself or making a fool of myself by chasing him. There's plenty of other guys.

I'm sure when I was in my 20s I probably would have chased him though. But I don't have the energy these days.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I ignore all girls....They should be honored for me to acknowledge them, its not every day they get a 9.5 who wants to post them up in a porsche....usually girls have no self esteem and go with broke as losers....screw them..

but occasionally smile........hook up with them and move on..

its quite simple.

ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samantha08 View Post
    i generally won't try to keep in touch with a guy unless it's being reciprocated.

what fun is it to pursue someone who seems disinterested?
    Then apparently you two are exceptions to the norm, or are in denial. I'll agree that it probably works better on 'girls' opposed to 'women,' but its more rare to find a female (using that term so you don't crucify me for using girl or woman after just clearly stating there is a difference) who enjoys your attention as compared to all other guys' enough to actually continue to give you the time of day. I'd say about 90% of females I meet out there are just seeking the attention...once they have it, it's their personal victory and they move on to the next guy. But say next guy doesn't respond, acts dis-interested and busy? Said female begins to wonder "what is wrong with me? Does he not find me attractive? What do I have to do to win his approval?" and thus, the game begins.....
    The only thing holding you back is yourself

SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000) SamsoniteP is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ManDanStan View Post
    Then apparently you two are exceptions to the norm, or are in denial. I'll agree that it probably works better on 'girls' opposed to 'women,' but its more rare to find a female (using that term so you don't crucify me for using girl or woman after just clearly stating there is a difference) who enjoys your attention as compared to all other guys' enough to actually continue to give you the time of day. I'd say about 90% of females I meet out there are just seeking the attention...once they have it, it's their personal victory and they move on to the next guy. But say next guy doesn't respond, acts dis-interested and busy? Said female begins to wonder "what is wrong with me? Does he not find me attractive? What do I have to do to win his approval?" and thus, the game begins.....

nah dude they are right.......if you "ignore" them they move on....if you flirt with them they get hungry..

big difference

Originally Posted by SamsoniteP View Post
    nah dude they are right.......if you "ignore" them they move on....if you flirt with them they get hungry..

big difference
    If you really believe this you are either delusional or just don't know wtf you're talking about

ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50) ManDanStan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by samantha08 View Post
    i generally won't try to keep in touch with a guy unless it's being reciprocated.

what fun is it to pursue someone who seems disinterested?

big difference
    right, but how does one flirt? by giving a little, but not too much. Maybe I'm using the term 'to ignore' too liberally...I mean it more in a sense of not delivering all of your attention to a girl, which is the point that a lot of guys fail to see. Seriously, tested this one out myself for the past 6 years. My opinion stands.

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    samsoniteP is a troll btw. so just ignore his posts

If you really believe this you are either delusional or just don't know wtf you're talking about
    I lost countless models when I lived in NYC because they thought I had a gf and was not interested....I tried playing to "cool" by looking like I had other options and they moved on in under a week to someone else...

just the way it works once you mess around with 10s

I lost countless models when I lived in NYC because they thought I had a gf and was not interested....I tried playing to "cool" by looking like I had other options and they moved on in under a week to someone else...

just the way it works once you mess around with 10s
    I lol'd.

keep dreaming, playboy.

Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500)

**ignores post**

Originally Posted by Traps456 View Post
    **ignores post**
    get your pm yet?

Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sounds Good View Post
    get your pm yet?
    nah brah shes a WOMAN remember?

you ignore her, and leaves you the **** alone.

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)

LOL @ your sig!

Seriously Sexy
    Fabulous Lady

You're a delusional nutbar.

Virgin women-hater Frozen_By_You's Avatar
    Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As with everything in life, moderation is the key.

Giving your 100% undivided attention and being always ready and available is the same as playing hard-to-get, not calling back on purpose and delay texts in order to appear mysterious and unatainable. It doesnt work. Why?

Because imagine you're completely crazy about a girl and you ignore her on purpose, which makes her chase you hardcore. Once you feel she's chased enough you do a COMPLETE 180 SPIN, and you go from elusive and mysterious to cuddly and affectionate almost instantly. That's freaky.

Actively ignoring girls doesnt work on long-term. Focus on yourself, think of you first, by being naturally busy and living an exciting life, you'll become a "high value male" which attracts women much more solidly than petty mind games that are not congruent with your personality.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For all you guys, if you are just simply IGNORING her she obviously is going to move on so I don't know what your talking about. The key is initially giving her a lot of attention, and then just randomly give her less. It is the constant attention, and then lack their of that drives them crazy. They never know what you are thinking and are always wondering if you like them, or why you are acting they way you are.
    [ ]Republican Party
    [ ]Democratic Party
    [x]Pizza Party

Bear Down.

Misc Ninja Turtle

Originally Posted by AriesUnleashed View Post
    For all you guys, if you are just simply IGNORING her she obviously is going to move on so I don't know what your talking about. The key is initially giving her a lot of attention, and then just randomly give her less. It is the constant attention, and then lack their of that drives them crazy. They never know what you are thinking and are always wondering if you like them, or why you are acting they way you are.
    lol yes...

if you ignore them after meeting them they will move on..its not ball sack science!!

OR IS IT?

Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Profane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AriesUnleashed View Post
    I half agree with this. As far as I'm concerned the trick is to show some interest (as in friendship material) but don't drool and act like love-sick puppy around her. Be cool I know it's easier said than done but if you can master this you're half way to being an A class playa. The minute she suspects you fancy her though, she begins to think she's above you and/or can manipulate you.

LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LooseCircuit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you hit a girl in the playground, she might like you too. Certain things work for certain age brackets. A woman in her mid-late 20's is getting hip to all the BS (or should be). A 30/40 something year old woman is usually over it.

True, no one wants a wimpy, lovesick puppy. But, Ignoring a girl is childish behaviour. Just be a man. If you can't keep a chick interested w/o playing tactical mind games you really should be in RH.

shadowsfall19
    Originally Posted by Rockabeauty View Post
    If you hit a girl in the playground, she might like you too. Certain things work for certain age brackets. A woman in her mid-late 20's is getting hip to all the BS (or should be). A 30/40 something year old woman is usually over it.

True, no one wants a wimpy, lovesick puppy. But, Ignoring a girl is childish behaviour. Just be a man. If you can't keep a chick interested w/o playing tactical mind games you really should be in RH.
    What part of STL are you from (no stalk...) (and, just to be safe, you're way out of my age range anyway, lol, so no hit on)?

ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10) ccm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

all these girls need to shut the F up.

what happens when a guy hits on a chick???? what you gonna call that? coming on too strong? being a needy bitch?

please.
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

Originally Posted by shadowsfall19 View Post
    What part of STL are you from (no stalk...) (and, just to be safe, you're way out of my age range anyway, lol, so no hit on)?
    Lake St. Louis.

shadowsfall19
    Lake St. Louis.
    Ahh...Kirkwood here.

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A females life is ran by her "emotions", regardless of age. Ignoring a female is playing with her emotions which works, regardless of age.

You keep a chick by continuing to play tactical mind games, even while in a relationship. This is what got her panties wet in the first place,and she is attracted to it. Once a guy gives in and stops playing games, she will leave him, because he is no longer a challenge to her. She was attracted to him, because he ignored her. Now that he has stopped, what's the point? She now owns him, and she moves on and finds another victim

Such is life
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's