JAEFABULOUS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile substitute for protein shakes

i've been dieting pretty well lately, but im uncomfortable with my weekends. i dont take my protein shakes so i was wondering if anyone can tell me what i can eat to substitute for my protein shakes over the weekends? also, does anyone know how to find out how many calories i have to intake a day? thanksss

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you can, eat to appetite. Your body is the ultimate expert on how many calories you need to eat. Eat real food, no processed stuff, eat when you are hungry and stop eating as soon as you are not hungry. If you do that, and resist the temptation to eat chocolate biscuits because House is on, you should be eating the amount you need.

If you are fixated on numbers, most people who commute to a desk job, but do work out hard, should eat around 13 calories per pound of bodyweight for their maintenance calories. If you are very active in your lifestyle, or have a manual job, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you need more.

What about an eggwhite omlette instead of a protein shake? Lots of protein, no shaking.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

JAEFABULOUS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

would those omlettes be considered a snack?

can you tell me if my diet is okay ?
    i eat every three hours.

in the morning ;
    3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 cup of milk.

three hours later ;
    protein shake [weekdays]

three hours later ;
    chicken breast w. broccoli

then a little bit after im normally at the gym.

when i get out i drink another protein shake.

three hours after that ;
    chicken breast w. rice

is that a good diet to lose weight?

pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pink378 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JAEFABULOUS View Post
    would those omlettes be considered a snack?

can you tell me if my diet is okay ?
    i eat every three hours.

in the morning ;
    3 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    1 cup of milk.

three hours later ;
    protein shake [weekdays]

three hours later ;
    chicken breast w. broccoli

then a little bit after im normally at the gym.

when i get out i drink another protein shake.

three hours after that ;
    chicken breast w. rice

is that a good diet to lose weight?

I dont see any healthy fats. Mix in some flax oil, nuts or avocado. Also you need more than 1 serving of vegetables a day. Add a salad to your last meal and ditch the rice.