Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

About the board and World Muscle

Originally posted by WorldMuscle
    Yo, some of you are getting out of hand again. Will you moderators please take care of this crap. Real lifters don't want to see these BS topics. We're sick and tired of this crap, this is a place to come and learn and discuss about bodybuilding, not talk about women or stupid kid discussions that some wannabe bodybuilders continually bring up. Take care of this please. And please IP ban these dumb minded, dumb founded, no genetics, no determination, no training, piece of crap no nothing wastes of our message board.
    World Muscle I agree some of these topics aren't necessarily great; the blowjob thing should've been in a different section, but why does that bother you anyway? DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!

AND World Muscle I CANNOT BELIEVE you said "...dumb founded, NO GENETICS, no determination..."

NO GENETICS??? Are you the most insensitive f*cking piece of sh*t bast*rd in the entire world???? Why don't you go down to the Special Olympics and make fun of them for having less than 100% ideal genetics. Jesus f*cking Christ. I really hope you do not meet Arnold Schwarzenegger someday because he'll kill you.

"And please IP ban..." the next 2 words he probably MEANT to say were "World Muscle". Well, you heard him - ban him...
    Kramer: Don't worry, it's a write-off for them.
    Jerry: How is it a write-off?
    Kramer: They just...write it off.
    Jerry: "Write it off" what?
    Kramer: Jerry....all these big companies - they write-off everything!
    Jerry: You don't even know what a write-off is!
    Kramer: Do you?
    Jerry (high, fed-up voice): No! I don't!
    Kramer (consoling): But they do...and they're the ones.........writing it off.