Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bulldog559 View Post
    killing innocent kurds regularly will lead to revenge and retaliation. there SHOULD be innocent turks dying so they can understand what their government has been doing since 1915. Unfortunately, Kurdish insurgents, like ASALA and other anti-kemalist groups only limit themselves to soldiers and government officials. Trust me, in a just world, that wouldn't be the case.
    What are you saying mang? Wrong attitude to have completely. Just because someone targets civilians doesn't mean targetting their civilians is the answer. You really should take all of that back with a formal retraction.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Organichu View Post
    Wow, we're now calling Kurdish terrorists 'too weak wristed' for not targeting civilians?

Nice. Classy.
    That's just my opinion.

They are murdered en masse on a regular basis. It rarely makes it to the media. They are bullied by all the militaries of the region, Turks, Saddams (and Shia in teh future), and Iran doesn't exactly respect them much either.

Organichu, imagine if Hitler won the world war...imagine instead of Israel, you had a nation of Germans who STILL hated Jews and STILL called you traitors and blamed you for all their problems. try.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    What are you saying mang? Wrong attitude to have completely. Just because someone targets civilians doesn't mean targetting their civilians is the answer. You really should take all of that back with a formal retraction.
    Exactly.

And this is the same mindset who wants a mature "adult" debate, free of insults.

Nothing he says from now on holds water until he retracts those disgusting, immoral, hypocritical statements.
    Last edited by UsernameTaken; 02-27-2009 at 08:25 PM.
    5k+ with link

George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is no real international court. There is no United Nations mission. There is no justice on this Earth. There is only action. Kurds have a right to fight rather than live like dogs.

Speaking of which, I dont have the heart to post this news topic, but I'll let the picture speak for itself

Kurds want to be muslims who practice their language, culture and traditions and they are murdered for it regularly. They have a right to fight to defend themselves, and since the kemalists are using armed propaganda, so should the kurds.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

By the way, I never knew what "Asala" was. So I kept thinking that bulldog, who generally likes Arabic music, is a big fan of "Asala" the famous Syrian singer.

http://www.gulfnews.com/images/08/02...te_asala_4.jpg
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

There is no real international court. There is no United Nations mission. There is no justice on this Earth. There is only action. Kurds have a right to fight rather than live like dogs.

Speaking of which, I dont have the heart to post this news topic, but I'll let the picture speak for itself

Kurds want to be muslims who practice their language, culture and traditions and they are murdered for it regularly. They have a right to fight to defend themselves, and since the kemalists are using armed propaganda, so should the kurds.
    It doesn't matter what your enemy does. If you target innocent people then you just destroy your own self, principles, and Hereafter.

You still should retract what you said because you are advocating something that is inherently wrong. The ends don't justify the means.

By the way, I never knew what "Asala" was. So I kept thinking that bulldog, who generally likes Arabic music, is a big fan of "Asala" the famous Syrian singer.

http://www.gulfnews.com/images/08/02...te_asala_4.jpg
    She's my favorite Arabic singer...right behind Nancy and a few others

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

That's just my opinion.

They are murdered en masse on a regular basis. It rarely makes it to the media. They are bullied by all the militaries of the region, Turks, Saddams (and Shia in teh future), and Iran doesn't exactly respect them much either.

Organichu, imagine if Hitler won the world war...imagine instead of Israel, you had a nation of Germans who STILL hated Jews and STILL called you traitors and blamed you for all their problems. try.
    I've got better than being hated- I've got better than 'having my language and culture suppressed'. I've got friends and family murdered- not forefathers, but people I ate and slept with and kissed on the forehead goodnight; they were murdered for their nationality. Only one of them had served in the military, and he had never served in the Territories. I feel for anyone out there facing pain and suppression and danger- but I don't have sympathy for the stance you're espousing.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American
    2:58:01 marathon
    39:15 10k

It doesn't matter what your enemy does. If you target innocent people then you just destroy your own self, principles, and Hereafter.

You still should retract what you said because you are advocating something that is inherently wrong. The ends don't justify the means.
    I am dead, SK. I speak only for myself, an individual, from the grave.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly. Can't engage in a meaningful dialogue with someone with such a perverted mindset.

Yup, that's why I took a screenshot of it; you know, just in case he flip-flops.

I've got better than being hated- I've got better than 'having my language and culture suppressed'. I've got friends and family murdered- not forefathers, but people I ate and slept with and kissed on the forehead goodnight; they were murdered for their nationality. Only one of them had served in the military, and he had never served in the Territories. I feel for anyone out there facing pain and suppression and danger- but I don't have sympathy for the stance you're espousing.
    I've read your posts in the duration of my stay on this forum.

The world could use more people like you.
    5k+ with link

Bible Time

Psalm 137 (New International Version)

Psalm 137
    1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
    when we remembered Zion.

2 There on the poplars
    we hung our harps,

3 for there our captors asked us for songs,
    our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
    they said, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"

4 How can we sing the songs of the LORD
    while in a foreign land?

5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem,
    may my right hand forget its skill .

6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
    if I do not remember you,
    if I do not consider Jerusalem
    my highest joy.

7 Remember, O LORD, what the Edomites did
    on the day Jerusalem fell.
    "Tear it down," they cried,
    "tear it down to its foundations!"

8 O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction,
    happy is he who repays you
    for what you have done to us-

9 he who seizes your infants
    and dashes them against the rocks.
    Last edited by bulldog559; 02-27-2009 at 08:28 PM.

^^ Why are you derailing the thread with off-topic posts from the Bible?

There's already a Bible Verse of the Day Thread.
    5k+ with link

I am dead, SK. I speak only for myself, an individual, from the grave.
    You can't keep re-living the past. Yeah if I re-lived re-runs of everything wrong that happened to my people I would be QUITE depressed.

However, I wasn't involved, YOU weren't involved: you are responsible for yourself. And if you believe in the attitude that innocent people still need to die, then that is going to keep the fire burning and it will destroy you.

You need to think in terms of what YOU are responsible for. Don't worry about what other people do. You are not responsible for anyone else. Everyone will get judged.

We're talking about over a million CIVILIANS murdered because of LIES.

^^ If there was so much overwhelming evidence, Turkiye would've been the 1st country to admit to it.

And if ANYTHING, the GREEKS should be ONE of the MAIN groups of people who should be making noise, yelling out to the UN or whoever to get their land "back".

But you don't see even THEM Terrorizing my people, (well, not to the extent of animal pkk kurdish Terrorists).
    Last edited by UsernameTaken; 02-27-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    5k+ with link

Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Organichu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We're talking about over a million CIVILIANS murdered because of LIES.
    One civilian dead is a tragedy- of any creed, color, or nationality. No wrong justifies it.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

You can't keep re-living the past. Yeah if I re-lived re-runs of everything wrong that happened to my people I would be QUITE depressed.

However, I wasn't involved, YOU weren't involved: you are responsible for yourself. And if you believe in the attitude that innocent people still need to die, then that is going to keep the fire burning and it will destroy you.

You need to think in terms of what YOU are responsible for. Don't worry about what other people do. You are not responsible for anyone else. Everyone will get judged.
    I have personal stories of interactions with Turks. Not only that, but I was very close to Hrant Dink. Things changed when they added that one to the list of dead.

hosh geldin...i'm going to invite you to my ignore list again.

i'm not going to click 'view post' anymore. you're making me angry.

<-- unsubscribed.

nothing good will come of this thread. the title alone brings rage to my blood.

hosh geldin
    Hos bulduk

...i'm going to invite you to my ignore list again.
    lol! how many times does this make it now?!

i'm not going to click 'view post' anymore.
    Let's see how long you'll be able to not click it this time.

you're making me angry.
    So, I guess asking, "u mad?" is pointless at this juncture.. :/

If anything, it's YOU who's making ME mad with all your false, groundless accusations and STRONG hypocriticial statemtents (a lot in this thread, alone).
    Last edited by UsernameTaken; 02-27-2009 at 08:40 PM.
    5k+ with link

I have personal stories of interactions with Turks. Not only that, but I was very close to Hrant Dink. Things changed when they added that one to the list of dead.
    To be honest with you, Turks, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks all have beef. You only let that resurface when you pick at old wounds. Now everyone who saw this thread is going to walk away remembering "that Armenian guy who still wants to kill us and supports anyone who does". Come on, that just created another generation of problems.

I don't walk around picking fights with people who fought with my ancestors. There's 5000 years of human fighting history man. You have to end it.

Syriankid you wanna brawl brah? I got the reach, but you have the power of divinity and such.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

Syriankid you wanna brawl brah? I got the reach, but you have the power of divinity and such.
    We'll keep it classic: 2 white men playing hoops. Just a warning: I never hesitate to sky walk on another man's shoulder to dunk on them.

^^ Winner plays.....
    Hedo Turkoglu

5k+ with link

ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ONtop888 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We'll keep it classic: 2 white men playing hoops. Just a warning: I never hesitate to sky walk on another man's shoulder to dunk on them.

lulz
    Virile agitur

SK this match will have to be to three, obviously. If we're two white guys and we're playing to something like 21, the match will last for 8 months.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

^^ Hey, speak for yourself mang.

I used to play A LOTTTTT of street ball (full-court), and my jump-shot was revered.

My handles suck, though. :/

Haven't played in years. *sighhhhh*
    5k+ with link

SK this match will have to be to three, obviously. If we're two white guys and we're playing to something like 21, the match will last for 8 months.
    I'm not that bad actually. Usually I dunk so hard I shatter both backboards. It's a gift.

Ok I've got on my wrist bands. I've taken off my fanny pack. I'm ready to GO.
    6'2", 191 lbs
    Israeli-American

rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol i love this thread...

how bout a challenge from a REAL sport

- not connected to any crew crew -