Closed Thread
    akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000) akkxn is just really nice. (+1000)

why am i still high (serious)

mods this isn't a drug discussion...

I vaporized some mj last night about 13 hours ago and got baked. Watched the Australian Open with my dad while I was baked because vaporized stuff gives you real clear headed highs so I could act normal. I'm still high though... well slightly high cos I'm just thinking slow and clumsy. halp

Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reincarnation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How was that incredible record breaking match with Nadal and Verdasco?

dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dimy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by akkxn View Post
    mods this isn't a drug discussion...

I vaporized some mj last night about 13 hours ago and got baked. Watched the Australian Open with my dad while I was baked because vaporized stuff gives you real clear headed highs so I could act normal. I'm still high though... well slightly high cos I'm just thinking slow and clumsy. halp
    And the problem is...

Location: Fighting off a Silverback Gorilla on Cell-Tech with my Wow Strong Arms while surrounded by 30 Unarmed Men on ground littered with Recluse Spiders while Chuck Norris PIITB Bruce Lee (no homo) and Brian Peppers touches hot Jailbait all under a Cloud, Ya'Rly!, Canada
    Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    zomg it must of been laced, your going to die!!!