DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

do you still drink whey on cardio only days?

i do cardio between lifting days so usually my back/legs will be a little sore form the day before. i still chug down 2 scoops of whey post. good or bad?

s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)
    I usually take one pre and post.

I'm thinking I might go without the pre though.....

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take 50g of whey most days- but it's part of my diet routine because I just don't feel like eating most mornings.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    I take 50g of whey most days-
    Same.

Twice a day for me. I don't even use it at workout time. I have Bcaa for that.

DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i usually have a single scoop (24g) with a table spoon of coconut oil in it to jump start my mornings. then i usually shower, then cook some kinda pork sausage/bacon and eggs.

jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jecristragedy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nope. unless i still need a LOT of protein and arent hungry, which rarely happens cause im always willing to eat
    keto is for lovers.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113568721

K_shedid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Working out or not, I take one scoop of Whey every day, cause it is part of my diet

and as far as i know there is no issue with that.