dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Controlled Labs Sample Review: Purple Wraath, Green Mag, WF Reborn and Pronom 23!

What's up guys! First off, I wanna give a big shout-out to Controlled Labs for sending me their sample pack! I got home from vacation not expecting anything and their package was sitting on my doorstep. I'm impressed by how fast it came.

I've never tried any CL products, so I'm excited about these.

Over the next few days I will be reviewing White Flood Reborn, PROnom 23, Purple Wraath, and Green Magnitude

Today I tried out Purple Wraath during my back and core workout. And for an intraworkout product, this stuff is AMAZING. My rest time decreased from 3 minutes to 1.5 on almost every exercise! Considering I have never felt much from intraworkouts, I was blown away. This product really helps with fatigue. However, the flavor was terrible. I could only drink 3/4 of it. It mixed great though.

Here are my rankings compared to other intra-workouts that I've tried.

Anti-Fatigue/Endurance: 9.5/10

Taste: 2/10.

Mixability: 10/10

Overall Rating: 8/10. Was very impressed with this product. The only draw back is the taste, however, everyone's taste preferences are different, so other people might love the taste. Well done CL.

I also drank PROnom 23 post-workout. The flavor was Vanilla Cupcake Batter. I should have mixed it with milk instead of water! Because of that, I am not going to rate the taste. I will comment if I think this product reduces my soreness tomorrow.

Thanks again CL for giving me these samples!

dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dmaxwell23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh and the flavor for Purple Wraath was Purple Lemonade

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry to hear you didn't like the taste. I really like the lemonade version.

How much water did you mix it with?

Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Sorry to hear you didn't like the taste. I really like the lemonade version.

How much water did you mix it with?
    8 oz.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dmaxwell23 View Post
    8 oz.
    Whoa that makes the taste really potent and strong as the direction states 1 scoop = 20oz of water. I usually do 1 serving aka 1 sample packet in 24oz of ice coldwater in my blender bottle fo best taste.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Whoa that makes the taste really potent and strong as the direction states 1 scoop = 20oz of water. I usually do 1 serving aka 1 sample packet in 24oz of ice coldwater in my blender bottle fo best taste.
    Thanks I'd like to try that. Would it be possible for you to send me another sample?

Today I took White Flood Reborn Watermelon flavor.

Taste: 10/10. Awesome. It tastes exactly like candy. It left a very clean aftertaste.

Mixability: 10/10. I shook the powder in and barely had to shake the bottle. There were no clumps and nothing left on the bottom.

Energy/Focus: 9/10. This gave me great energy. 5 minutes after drinking, I felt a wave of energy wash over me, turned the music on, and killed the gym for 45 minutes. Then the effect slowly faded. Awesome focus.

Pumps: 10/10. I felt the tingles right away. I normally do not get big pumps from pre-workouts so this was great for me. It was leg day and my quads looked bigger than I've ever seen.

No Side Effects: 8/10. Just a little stomach problems after the workout, but they went away immediately.

Overall: 9.5/10. Very very solid pre-workout. Consider buying this if you are looking for intense, clean energy that lasts through your workout but won't keep you up all night. In my opinion, this is one of the top pre-workouts out there.

Oh and I wasn't sore today thanks to PROnom 23.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks I'd like to try that. Would it be possible for you to send me another sample?
    Email info@controlledlabs.com and see if they can help you out.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Thanks I did.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    8 oz.
    Holy crap. Yea make sure to use more water, dilute it with ice cubes or chilled in fridge.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Holy crap. Yea make sure to use more water, dilute it with ice cubes or chilled in fridge.
    Will do.

Today I used Green Magnitude with original White Flood.

Mixability: 10/10. It mixed well and went down smooth with no residue left on bottom.

Taste: 10/10. White Flood and Green Mag mixed surprisingly well. I would have liked to try Green Mag alone b/c it smelled great before I poured it in.

Endurance: 10/10. I noticed that I could get in a few extra reps on each exercise. I felt like I didn't get as fatigued using this. It just gave me the push to keep on going a little more. My muscles felt more dense and fuller.

Side Effects: 10/10. No side effects. I did not feel bloated.

Overall: 10/10. I don't want to say I felt "stronger", but I definitely noticed increased endurance. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a creatine product. It mixes great with White Flood.

Thank you Controlled Labs for letting me try these products.
    I have enjoyed reviewing them and experienced helpful effects from each.
    I have a feeling Green Mag will be my Creatine of choice for some time.