ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

monster milk vs. muscle milk

I was about to purchase some more muscle milk but came across the monster milk, it looks like the monster milk has more protein and less fat per serving. anybody what the big difference b/w these two is? also do the flavors taste the same in each? has anyone tried the monster milk, how did you like it?

thanks

ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryano88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anybody tried the monster milk? any comments on taste or mixability?

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    heard the taste was horrible (monster milk)
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chocolate tasted great IMO [ monster milk], very thick though in milk

KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50) KelVarnsen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The biggest differences are that Monster Milk has more protein per serving and has Kre-Alkalyn.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ryano88 View Post
    I was about to purchase some more muscle milk but came across the monster milk, it looks like the monster milk has more protein and less fat per serving. anybody what the big difference b/w these two is? also do the flavors taste the same in each? has anyone tried the monster milk, how did you like it?

thanks
    I have been a long-time user of Muscle Milk(~10 years), I swear by it. Tastes great, and you can add your own enzymes, creatine, etc. I tried two sample packets of Monster Milk, doesn't taste as good as Muscle Milk and even if you buy your own creatine and digestive enzymes to add to muscle milk, it's still cheaper than Monster Milk in the long run.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50) RunningMan. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I tired my free sample of Monster Milk and it taste great! I think it taste better than Syntha-6 which is also amazing.

Registered User ChiseledLikeIce's Avatar
    ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChiseledLikeIce will become famous soon enough. (+50)

^^^That changed my mind.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChiseledLikeIce View Post

^^^That changed my mind.
    Ha Ha Ha!! This guy is clearly a paranoid schizophrenic.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ryno44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First, Monster milk does not taste near as good as Muscle Milk. Second, it's very expensive per serving no matter where you get it. The ingredients are solid and I experienced good gains over a month and a half period using it. If you're looking for a solid PW shake, and you've got the money then go for it. Taste shouldn't matter if it works, and there are a lot worse tasting powders out there.

WeddingDresses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeddingDresses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeddingDresses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeddingDresses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeddingDresses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WeddingDresses has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cheap Wedding Dresses

wellbridal.com
    Cheap Wedding Dresses

DonOxygen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is my take on it. I can't take anything that tastes bad. Monster Milk can be disgusting if you're a taste buds kinda guy. I also have trouble swallowing pills. I noticed that Monster Milk has creatine and some other things in it, however it does not contain any of the nutrients you get in Muscle Milk like important vitamins and minerals. If you already take creatine then you're fine. I just bought my fist container of Monster Milk and the way I see it, I could have just bought a big tub of Muscle Milk whose taste I love and just take a larger dose or an extra dose during the day and get more protein than one serving of Monster Milk. I guess it would be a preference thing. I think I'm going back to Muscle Milk and just take an extra dose. Because it tastes so good it wouldn't even bother me to do so.

Registered User johncinquegrana's Avatar
    johncinquegrana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up JC Mass

I have been using ON Product for a few years and then went to Monster Milk, Graham cracker flavor is so good. My trainer gave me some Monster Milk caffe latte and the taste is incredible. I mix with water and it tasted so much better then the ON coffee but now I am mixing a scoop of each for a total of 48 grams per shake. I use the shaker cup with the mixer ball and make the shakes in advance and leave them in the fridge. I have found that having it icy cold and after sitting and dissolving there are no chucks or chalkiness at all and like I said the taste of the Monster Milk is very good. Muscle Milk is great but too much fat and calories and not enough protein
    Warehamjohn

Registered User johncinquegrana's Avatar
    johncinquegrana has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ryano88 View Post
    has anybody tried the monster milk? any comments on taste or mixability?

I have been using ON Product for a few years and then went to Monster Milk, Graham cracker flavor is so good. My trainer gave me some Monster Milk caffe latte and the taste is incredible. I mix with water and it tasted so much better then the ON coffee but now I am mixing a scoop of each for a total of 48 grams per shake. I use the shaker cup with the mixer ball and make the shakes in advance and leave them in the fridge. I have found that having it icy cold and after sitting and dissolving there are no chucks or chalkiness at all and like I said the taste of the Monster Milk is very good. Muscle Milk is great but too much fat and calories and not enough protein
    Warehamjohn