kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50)

most intense weightless ab workout

I don't have one specific ab day, I just wait a handful of days between the last time I did any weighted ab work, and then if it "feels right" I throw several ab sets on the end of whatever day it happens to be. since my gym has crappy hours, and I lift at night, sometimes I finish up my day without enough time to complete abs on that day so I try to do something at home

my favorite thing so far is to lay on my back, very close to a wall. I then rest my legs up on a wall, vertical style.... then hands behind the head I try to touch my elbows to the wall..... it offers some sort of severe contraction in the abs, since you're already pushing against a semi-compressed abdominal section

fargum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    interesting...

im going to try this sometime haha

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i might try it
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Creature83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've always heard having the hands behind the head and pulling your head forward puts strain on the back/neck. I like knee raises, dragonflags, and planks. I just started doing these oblique exercises using a cable. You grip the cable on the highest position and do a weighted side crunch (standing). I also like to grip the cable at about waist level and do ax chops.
    "When you give up liberty for security you lose both."

"Whoever controls the energy controls the people who need the energy"

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Put a towel under your lower back. Contract your abs to straighten your lower back, lifting you mid back right off the ground by pushing against the towel.

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Creature83 View Post
    I've always heard having the hands behind the head and pulling your head forward puts strain on the back/neck.
    Only if you pull head forwards. If you just cradle it, you give the front of your neck a break.